Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hippos (Schleich and CollectA)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

Hippos (Schleich and CollectA) Empty
PostSubject: Hippos (Schleich and CollectA)   Hippos (Schleich and CollectA) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 4:40 am

I really like the new CollectA male hippo. Great detail, design and features. I also added in the male Schleich hippo and the new female Schleich hippo. I think she is a better companion with the CollectA male vs the Schleich male. I think they do too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Hippos (Schleich and CollectA)   Hippos (Schleich and CollectA) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 11:20 am

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Hippos (Schleich and CollectA)   Hippos (Schleich and CollectA) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 3:51 pm

Great photos Shawn ! Applause
And this new CollectA Hippo looks amazing. Love it !

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hippos (Schleich and CollectA)   Hippos (Schleich and CollectA) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:31 pm

It was more expectable to see a comparison with the Papo male hippo but I think I understand your comparison choice. CollectA wants surely to be the main reference on market in terms of quality and they're going through the right way. It seems all new figures they release are top. Very Happy

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Hippos (Schleich and CollectA)   Hippos (Schleich and CollectA) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 2:15 am

I always thought I had the Papo male hippo but discovered I did not. That is who I was going to show in the battle. But the CollectA is very detailed--esp the mouth and teeth. the Schleich male is kinda short--head too big for its body. But I really like the female Schleich hippo.

PostSubject: Re: Hippos (Schleich and CollectA)   Hippos (Schleich and CollectA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hippos (Schleich and CollectA)
Page 1 of 1