Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Horseclub Girls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

The Horseclub Girls Empty
PostSubject: The Horseclub Girls   The Horseclub Girls EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 6:34 pm

So, I played around with the four 'delayed' horseclub girls a little bit and I could find only 1 flaw, they can't be placed upon horses with a broader back. The way their legs open is rather narrow. But the shoulders, knees and hips bend perfectly fine and doesn't seem weak.

1. Tinka [with Icedust] (Officially: Hannah who comees with a QH gelding named Cayenne)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2. Olivia [with Leonette] (Officially: Sofia, who comes with an Anda mare named Blossom)

3. Katja [with Himchan] (Officially: Lisa, who comes with a Hano gelding named Storm)

4. Aziza [with Hathor] (Officially: Sarah, who comes with an Arab mare Mystery)

I have no real complaints about him, save for the fact that they only fit on the slim horses. Maybe this is the change schleich will make...???

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Horseclub Girls   The Horseclub Girls EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 10:27 pm

Very interesting !!! I have looked much forward to see these models ! Thankyou very much for sharing cheers

Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Horseclub Girls   The Horseclub Girls EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 10:30 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Very interesting !!! I have looked much forward to see these models ! Thankyou very much for sharing cheers

Any Time I love you I love you

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Benga

Benga

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Horseclub Girls   The Horseclub Girls EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 11:23 am

Thank you for sharing! They definitely are an interesting addition to Schleich’s world.
I think many kids will love these, since they are comparable to the Belville dolls.
(There is a very lively market for those on Marktplaats. Everytime you search Schleich, at least 10 of these dolls show up with prices ranging from €7 till €12, for one of these little dolls! Shocked )
But personally I still think they have serial killer smiles and give me the creeps, although it’s less than on the picture of that cardboard cutout.

It would indeed be logical to alter them if they cannot sit on every horse.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Horseclub Girls   The Horseclub Girls EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 3:44 pm

Benga1996 wrote:
But personally I still think they have serial killer smiles and give me the creeps......

lol!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Horseclub Girls   The Horseclub Girls EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 12:52 am

Very good presentation, Tessa! They keep a very recognizable Schleich design, they're not completely realistic neither completely toyish. They seem also enough attractive to young and not so young children and still keep that touch of interest to older collectors. The mechanism looks good in your pictures. It is not easy to manufacture this kind of figures and make them fit in heavy and light horses keeping a decent look where they articulate. It is good to see girls with different looks, namely one with dark skin. I love the picture where the first girl meet the horse, they look like old friends. flower

PostSubject: Re: The Horseclub Girls   The Horseclub Girls Empty

Back to top Go down

The Horseclub Girls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: