Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Time to turn in your idea for the SUY of October Very Happy

Share | 

Need Help Acquiring Tropical Fish Boxed Set

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

Country/State : Colorado & Arizona

PostSubject: Need Help Acquiring Tropical Fish Boxed Set   Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:05 pm

Hi STS,

I did post a thread about my prehistoric sea life last week, but I am still going at tropical fish. I am trading some and trimming back my collection, and going for higher quality models. I am having problems locating a particular set of boxed fish that can only be acquired from Thai websites, and none of them ship to the United States. I was wondering if there is someone who can acquire this set for me. I am willing to PayPal the money for the shipping and cost of the set (as well as other costs that may occur).

Here is an image:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is a link to the set in question on one of the Thai websites where it is found:

If you download the image and Reverse Image Search with it, it will bring up several results to different Thai websites that carry the set.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My Searchlist:

COG Ltd. Aysheaia

K&M Pacific Sea Nettle
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Acquiring Tropical Fish Boxed Set   Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:09 am

I have that set loose (I've seen it in a window box instead of a blister card) coming to me eventually from Japan, through Brett.

Honestly, I only really want the eel and trumpet fish, so I'd be willing to part with the rest when I get it--but I'm guessing that those are figures you'd want too!

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
QuollMate

Country/State : Colorado & Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Acquiring Tropical Fish Boxed Set   Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have that set loose (I've seen it in a window box instead of a blister card) coming to me eventually from Japan, through Brett.

Honestly, I only really want the eel and trumpet fish, so I'd be willing to part with the rest when I get it--but I'm guessing that those are figures you'd want too!

Yeah, I’m really wanting everything in the set. Especially the trumpet fish. I use to see those a lot in Hawaii.

My Searchlist:

COG Ltd. Aysheaia

K&M Pacific Sea Nettle
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Acquiring Tropical Fish Boxed Set   Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:13 pm

You know

PostSubject: Re: Need Help Acquiring Tropical Fish Boxed Set   

Back to top Go down

Need Help Acquiring Tropical Fish Boxed Set
Page 1 of 1