Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich girl on picknick, 2018.

Go down 
+3
Martin P.
widukind
SUSANNE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Schleich girl on picknick, 2018. Empty
PostSubject: Schleich girl on picknick, 2018.   Schleich girl on picknick, 2018. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 9:02 pm

I just can not resist a hedgehog, so this set had to join my collection in spite of the price Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lots of little plastic things. Only the basket is marked "Schleich"  Shocked

Here is the girl.

and the kitten  cat

THE HEDGEHOGS  cheers

Cute little feet  Laughing

The Billa-models, I got from Kosta, fit ever so nicely  cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich girl on picknick, 2018.   Schleich girl on picknick, 2018. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 9:29 pm

Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Martin P.

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich girl on picknick, 2018.   Schleich girl on picknick, 2018. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 9:54 pm

Congrats! The kitten is really cute. Do they sell it also separately, or only in this set?
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich girl on picknick, 2018.   Schleich girl on picknick, 2018. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 10:31 pm

Martin P. wrote:
Congrats! The kitten is really cute. Do they sell it also separately, or only in this set?

No, only in the sets

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Martin P.

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich girl on picknick, 2018.   Schleich girl on picknick, 2018. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 11:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich girl on picknick, 2018.   Schleich girl on picknick, 2018. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 7:07 pm

Very nice set. Schleich becomes more and more a rival for Lego and Playmobil.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich girl on picknick, 2018.   Schleich girl on picknick, 2018. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 8:02 pm

Megaptera wrote:
Very nice set. Schleich becomes more and more a rival for Lego and Playmobil.

Sure Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich girl on picknick, 2018.   Schleich girl on picknick, 2018. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 10:20 pm

Surely this set offers a lot of playability to the children who get it. Maybe it is not a good idea that such a young girl goes to a picknick without a grown-up person. All these little things and the animals surely gives some extra interest to the set even if it is not totally innovative in this industry. Nice how Kosta's little things work with this set. Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich girl on picknick, 2018.   Schleich girl on picknick, 2018. EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 11:46 pm

Nice set, Susanne.

Roger, it's possible that she's in her yard and her mother is looking out the window keeping an eye on her. After all, according the Schleich :

"Today is Sarah’s birthday and she is hosting a picnic. She has already received a large, colourful present. The little kitten, the hedgehog and the baby hedgehog are already there as she is waiting for the guests. Will they get a bite of the yummy cupcake? The set includes 1 human figurine, 3 cute animals and accessories. The Schleich®️ figurines are exceptionally detailed, lovingly painted and allow children to play and learn at the same time." - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich girl on picknick, 2018.   Schleich girl on picknick, 2018. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 12:36 am

Wilorvise wrote:
Nice set, Susanne.

Roger, it's possible that she's in her yard and her mother is looking out the window keeping an eye on her.  After all, according the Schleich :

"Today is Sarah’s birthday and she is hosting a picnic. She has already received a large, colourful present. The little kitten, the hedgehog and the baby hedgehog are already there as she is waiting for the guests. Will they get a bite of the yummy cupcake? The set includes 1 human figurine, 3 cute animals and accessories. The Schleich®️ figurines are exceptionally detailed, lovingly painted and allow children to play and learn at the same time."  -  https://www.schleich-s.com/en/US/farm-world/products/geburtstagspicknick.html

Well, it is a birhtday, who knows she invited her Mother? Oh, I am really glad of seeing you posting here again, Laura. I hope you and your kids are well. I wished your picnicks were not so far away and that I could see you more often through my window. flower

PostSubject: Re: Schleich girl on picknick, 2018.   Schleich girl on picknick, 2018. Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich girl on picknick, 2018.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: