Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Make your suggestion for the SUY of November : CLICK HERE Very Happy

Share | 

First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:54 pm

On Facebook, this video has been shared of a YouTuber unboxing two new 2019 prehistoric figures.
I let the video do the talking XD
(Maybe there will be more YouTubers getting packages like these, so maybe more videos will be shown.)

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:00 pm

Both are lovely models. I've always had a soft spot for carnotaurus, so I might have to pick that one up.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:06 pm

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeess, it has begun! cheers Thank you so much for sharing this video, Karin! Can't wait to see what Safari Ltd (and the other brands) have in store for us!

So the letter SpinoDude opens in the video says:

Safari Ltd wrote:
You've been chosen as one of a select few to help us reveal the Safari Ltd 2019 collection to the world!

So I guess we'll be expecting some more of this sort of unboxing videos Smile

Here are the pictures of the figurines SpinoDude shared on Instagram:

Carnotaurus:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Woolly Rhino:

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:53 pm

Well, I am jealous. Evil or Very Mad Our community has built the only and biggest [url=guide for Safari Ltd collectors]guide for Safari Ltd collectors[/url] - something that was never made before to the North American company while Schleich websites were everywhere. It doesn't have comparable views with these nice youtubers but this is an act of respect and dedication to this prestigious brand and that required hundreds of hours of work without any kind of compensation. More than 2000 pages and some thousands of pictures were taken to tribute every single figure this company have made. So, Safari Ltd, please consider all the work and time the STS-Forum community have dedicated to your company and the collectors of your models.
About the carnotaurus and coelodonta, they continue the good habit of Safari doing things well. I suspect the carnotaurus will be a very successful model.
Thanks Karin and Julie, it will be a warm Summer. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:24 am

The time is coming :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:19 pm

I LOVE that rhino cheers

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:25 pm

Very nice figures! As far as I could tell, the colors on the Carnotaurus look original and well done. I love his pose and sculpting as well. I'm definitely looking forward to what's next.

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:56 pm

And now some extant ones please:)
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Well, I am jealous. Evil or Very Mad Our community has built the only and biggest [url=guide for Safari Ltd collectors]guide for Safari Ltd collectors[/url] - something that was never made before to the North American company while Schleich websites were everywhere. It doesn't have comparable views with these nice youtubers but this is an act of respect and dedication to this prestigious brand and that required hundreds of hours of work without any kind of compensation. More than 2000 pages and some thousands of pictures were taken to tribute every single figure this company have made. So, Safari Ltd, please consider all the work and time the STS-Forum community have dedicated to your company and the collectors of your models.
About the carnotaurus and coelodonta, they continue the good habit of Safari doing things well. I suspect the carnotaurus will be a very successful model.

I understand why that's frustrating, but I think the main thing Safari wants out of this is advertising. A forum where you have to be a member to even view images is not ideal for that purpose. Anyone can see a YouTube video, and it's easy to embed them in a forum post or other web page. It's very difficult to "share" content from a locked forum.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:25 am

I understand why that's frustrating, but I think the main thing Safari wants out of this is advertising. A forum where you have to be a member to even view images is not ideal for that purpose. Anyone can see a YouTube video, and it's easy to embed them in a forum post or other web page. It's very difficult to "share" content from a locked forum.

You're right and I am aware of it. My comment is also not as serious as it looks although I think our work on TAI deserves some atention from the companies. Actually, Safari Ltd provided some catalogue scans and they even edited at the wiki. However, to keep the wiki updated, it means we have to acquire all new Safari figures and it may be a hard job even when joining our collections together. A sporadic gift to some of the editors does not hurt. Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:36 am

The second Youtuber to Do this is Kayaksaurus, Who is Creator of the Protocasts Collection.

In his video he shows off a

Citapati
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and
Styracosaurus

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:04 am

This youtuber seems a little shy but there's no doubt he is happy with the styracosaurus. I also find it a wonderful figure, beautifully posed and painted and much more interesting than the Carnegie predecessor. The citipaty is one of these new fashioned oviraptorid chickens but it looks cool! Will 2019 equals the excitment of Safari 2918 releases?

Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:57 am

Wow ....Wonderful citapati.

In this figure, I see magnific paint.

I want to applaud, the great effort that Safari ltd is doing. to improve more and more, the painting of

their models. Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:28 am

And now we see the reveal of
Prestosuchus
and
Camarasaurus

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:41 am

Wow wow wow! So many great new prehistorics coming our way. I can't wait to see them in person.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:36 pm

I'm continually impressed by both the species choices and sculpting. As far as I'm aware, everything still looks okay. Now I'm really excited to see their new dogs.

It would definitely be nice to see the heads of this forum given free figures. While this shouldn't be considered a major source of advertisement, it would create free publicity and attract the audience that would appreciate it most. I can certainly say that many of Safari's most dedicated supporters are here.

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:25 am

Camarasaurus

Prestosuchus

Back to top Go down
john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:42 am

Oh,and:
Styracosaurus albertensis!!!
I've been wanting to see one turn up from Safari Ltd. for years now. Very Happy

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:12 pm

yay!!

if i had to ask for a sauropod, that would have been camarasaurus. and there you go!!.

i'm already looking at my shelves and thinking: nah, i don't have room for that. but my heart does...

Country/State : France, Brittany

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:05 pm

Due to such news, 2019 will certainly not be the year I wouldn't remain a fan of Safari prehistoric animals!

It is fine to see a croc and a rhino amid dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Universe 11

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:29 am

Wonderful prehistoric animals. I like the whoolly rhino, the carnotaurus and the prestosuchus.

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:49 am

They look great and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the 2019 models. Right now I think my favorite is the prestosuchus.
Back to top Go down
CWGross

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:13 pm

Nice looking woolly rhino there. Too bad we didn't have them in Canada or I would get it!
Back to top Go down
aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Here Comes a Full-sized Bigfoot, and an Earth Dragon   Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:27 am

Dear Sts Friends,

Well, they've done it! A Full-sized Bigfoot (Different than the toob-sized one), and they have done an earth dragon too. The "they" of which I speak is, of course, Safari Ltd. How did I hear bout these figures you ask? Well, my sales rep told me that certain you tubers were reviewing thes very figures (Big foot and Earth Dragon), and he showed me a video posted on facebook, I think. Anyway, he (My sales rep), said to tell you all about these figures. My opinion, you aks? Well, both of them (the bigfoot and earth dragon), will work great in my collection! I'm so excited, I can barely write this post. I keep making mistakes, and then have to correct them, so that you can all read this post. Anna

P.S. If I get pictures of these new figures, please put them on tai.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:43 am

Oh that is so exciting! I'm a sasquatch enthusiast, and actually work with one of the more famous researchers. I can't wait to see this figure!
(I saw in a throwback Facebook post by Safari once that they made a yeti figure a long time ago. I've always wanted them to restart a line of the more famous "cryptids")

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:46 am

Found some photos.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:54 am

Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:12 am

Wow, .. from the famous amatorial video. Perhaps the only original.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Massimo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:16 am

A Bigfoot for 2019? Wonderful. bounce

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:47 pm

So safari has a new promotional photo for their new 2019 collection, a bunch of boxes showing small parts of items from their new range. Here is a link:

Its hard to say for certain what species, especially since some of these are likely part of their imaginative fantasy collection, but it looks like there is a new small spotted cat, a large raptor bird, some sort of crocodilian, a robot?, a squirrel/chinchilla/small monkey like animal, yellow colored snake, perhaps a platypus?, some new fish (several fin looking structures), and a possible pangolin tail (looks like a pinecone tail). The other sneak peaks I can't quite make out confidently if they are horns or tails or reptilian or amphibian etc. Any other guesses? At any right, if any of these preliminary hunches are right there are some great new figures this year.

Back to top Go down
CWGross

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:20 pm

I am definitely getting that Sasquatch for my collection!

Yes, my Ice Age collection. I have a few jokes in there... a Jackalope, a Furry Trout, an Ogopogo, and a National Parks Ranger, so a Sasquatch is absolutely going in!
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:56 pm

Thanks for sharing, and great guesses too. Most of them seem spot on. There may be a small, white Persian tail in the upper left corner. Platypus seems the best guess for the mysterious brown-legged creatures, but I'm hoping one may be a new domestic animal.

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:09 pm

Thankyou very much for info - and for links cheers

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: 3 more things revealed   Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:56 pm

Dear Sts Friends,

Today I learned that we (us collectors) will soon have a pangolin (Incredible Creatures) from safari Lte. They are also doing an albino burmese python, and a Lava Dragon. Well, that's the news from Safari for now. Do with it as you will. Oh yeah, and yesterday, I managed to purchase a Carnegie Woolly Mammoth (Safari), and a Wild Safari Sea Life Moray Eel, along with two schleich figures. All in all, I got at least two item numbers crossed off my list. Well,that's today's news. As always, I will keep you all informed about the new stuff, so keep your eyes peeled.

Anna
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:17 pm

Country/State : united states washington state

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:52 pm

I emailed safari a year ago asking if they would make a lava dragon! Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:48 am

Those two animal models look great. It looks like that pangolin is another species than the mojo and Schleich? larger than the regular line, but still must haves!!!

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:20 am

Really impressed with both the Pangolin and python! Will definitely be getting those two when they release.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:06 pm

Is the beautiful white pyton for Wildlife serie?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Massimo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:57 pm

I normally painted python i will be prefer but okay. And the pangolin is the old pangolin with a new paint job :)

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:23 pm

Yes the Pangolin is a long retired model from the IC Line. And now they brought it back with a new paint app

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:35 pm

I want to see the whale :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:26 am

It is good to know that this topic is being regularly updated and that new Safari figures are really popping up! Very Happy
Prestosuchus fits really with my prehistoric preferences. Wink

Back to top Go down
Ravonium

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Caiman and Merhorse revealed by Safari Ltd.   Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:34 pm

(Since every other new set of revelations from Safari Ltd has had its own topic so far, I'm going to do just that. If the admins and/or mods feel this topic should be merged, feel free to do that.)

On their official YouTube channel, Safari Ltd posted two videos of figures that don't appear to have been given away to YouTubers (from what I can find).

This is the Caiman (the first 2019 modern Wild Safari figure to be revealed)..

...and this is the Merhorse.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:47 pm

Much probably topics will be merged and at the end we will use it to all Safari 2019 releases. Though, I want to thank you a lot for bringing such good news to us. While Southlands is developing a saltwater crocodile, now we know Safari will release a caiman. I think all crocs are happy now! Laughing
The Nerhorse is really impressive considering the subject being presented. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:59 pm

That caiman looks wonderful and will be a welcome additions to many shelves. The neck might be a tad long for me, but otherwise it looks great. The "merhorse" is impressive in its own right as well.

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:46 am

That merhorse! Wonderful, one of my wishs. bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:52 am

A caiman for my collection I love you Applause

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:14 am

The caiman is interesting :) , hope for more :)

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:42 pm

I also like this Caiman very much. A real must have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!   

Back to top Go down

First Safari 2019 figures revealed!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next