Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some unknown horses

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Songbird

Songbird

Country/State : Spain

horses - Some unknown horses Empty
PostSubject: Some unknown horses   horses - Some unknown horses EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 3:50 pm

Hi everyone!!

I'm looking for new rare models and I found some interesting figurines, but I really don't know which brands are them. Can you help me?

First, I found this group of animals. The description says they are Schleichs, but I'm not really sure. I'm just interested in the horse and I'm pretty sure he is not a schleich. The size is more similar than CollectA but the mark on the neck (like a mark that the figurine has been pasted) and the "fragile" legs sounds like a Chinese figurine... anyway, anyone can identify it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Second one... I know the foal is one of the old CollectA figurines - because I already have it! - but... what is the horse? maybe the old CollectA 88105? (the Thoroughbred mare)

Next one! I'm pretty sure that this horse is the Bullyland Black Forest 62564, right?

This horse seems like a safari model, but I can't find which one he is. Anyone knows? (sorry for the picture. I took all of them on the internet, and some people seem they don't have lights at home xD)

And last but not least... this two foals. I know the adult horse is one old schleich (13253 Chestnut mare) but I can't recognize the two foals.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown horses   horses - Some unknown horses EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 1:59 pm

Horses are not my thing but I hope someone can help you on it. bounce

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown horses   horses - Some unknown horses EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 6:41 am

Unfortunately I can't see the horses; all I see are strings of numbers where the photos should be. Sad
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown horses   horses - Some unknown horses EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 6:13 pm

Sadly, all I can is a series of numbers as well.

PostSubject: Re: Some unknown horses   horses - Some unknown horses Empty

Back to top Go down

Some unknown horses
Page 1 of 1