Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral.

Go down 
+2
widukind
aschuck
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral. Empty
PostSubject: AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral.   AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral. EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 3:10 am

Hi Guys,

Today, I read my messages, and so I thought I would answer all of you questions, namely yours, Sasha. First, I am going to be ordering basically everything from the mamejo catalog, so if you need something then let me know. Second, how many of you are looking for AAA lizards? Because AAA has two different blue tongued skinks, a jumbo monitor lizard, two different sizes of iguanas, two different spiny lizards, a frilled lizard, a spiny tailed skink, a smaller monitor lizard, and a komodo dragon. Please keep in mind that if you live overseas, then there will not be free shipping. As to how much it will cost you, I still have to figure that out. Well, Sasha, does all this answer your questions about lizards? If so, great. As of late, I do not have a website yet, but maybe I will in the future. Also, at this point, I am unable to do email, so if you send me anything, be aware that I probably won't respond until I have a sort of shortcut email program on my laptop. Because of all these tech problems, I am mainly taking orders over the phone. And Roger, I haven't forgotten you, I just haven't figured out how much it will cost you for that monitor lizard you want. Also, are you sure you want the jumbo size one? If you do, then oh dear, because that thing is forty inches long, and that would be a very hard package to ship to you. Of course, you can get the monitor lizard in a smaller size too, you know. Well, if anybody reads this, and is interested, then reply to this topic. This topic will be my official way of communication until email is up and running.

P.S. I hope I answered all of your questions. I will be checking this forum for replies, so don't worry, I'm still out there.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral.   AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral. EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 8:59 am

Thanks

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
zirkoon

zirkoon

PostSubject: Re: AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral.   AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral. EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 2:40 pm

Thank you Anna
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral.   AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral. EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 6:28 pm

How much is the small size?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral.   AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral. EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 9:37 pm

Dear Sts Friends,

I think the smaller sized iguana is about 15 inches long. No idea what the price is though. Anna
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral.   AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral. EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 12:34 pm

Thanks

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral.   AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 1:23 am

Aschuck told me to tell everyone that Toy Cathedral will not carry Mamejo anymore. She surely appreciates your understanding. Very Happy

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral.   AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 2:16 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends,

I think the smaller sized iguana is about 15 inches long.  No idea what the price is though. Anna

There is a camera shop not far away that has some big AAA figures... I bought a monitor, and it is about that size so it must be the same one. I quite like him, I have him on a windowsill on my porch where he freaks out everyone who comes to the door! (we have invasives like this around here, so you can kind of understand but it's still funny) He's really quite a nice figure. I think I paid around $10USD for him, though it was a year ago so not sure now. I can go by the store again sometime and see what they may still have.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral.   AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:10 am

pipsxlch wrote:

There is a camera shop not far away that has some big AAA figures... I bought a monitor, and it is about that size so it must be the same one. I quite like him, I have him on a windowsill on my porch where he freaks out everyone who comes to the door! (we have invasives like this around here, so you can kind of understand but it's still funny) He's really quite a nice figure. I think I paid around $10USD for him, though it was a year ago so not sure now. I can go by the store again sometime and see what they may still have.

It is fun, how AAA models turn up here and there around the world in all sorts of shops, - and now in a camera shop in California !!! Very Happy

You gave me a good smile, - I can imagine people seing a monitor in your windowsill !! And they are really life-like, aren't they ? Laughing

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral.   AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 3:15 am

Seeing if I remember how to post photos... here are the AAA monitor with his Playvisions marine iguana friend that peeks out from some orchids on my porch. Having worked around monitors, this guy really is life-like, yes! And the iguana I just find cute.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral.   AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 10:09 am

Yes, you do really remember how to post pictures and that monitor is one of the AAA miracles. You were really lucky finding it for such an affordable price. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral.   AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral. Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Mamejo Figures can be gotten through Toy Cathedral.
Page 1 of 1