Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seeway

Seeway

Country/State : Taiwan

Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint Empty
PostSubject: Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint   Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 8:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Seeway on Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint   Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 5:56 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint   Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 8:11 pm

It is a pity that such a emblematic African animal is so poorly represented in toy shape. Safari Ltd made a good tribute to the creature and your work turns it even nicer. :)

Seeway

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint   Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 4:48 pm

widukind wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thank you, Andreas.
Back to top Go down
Seeway

Seeway

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint   Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 4:49 pm

Roger wrote:
It is a pity that such a emblematic African animal is so poorly represented in toy shape. Safari Ltd made a good tribute to the creature and your work turns it even nicer. :)

Thank you, Roger.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint   Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 9:39 pm

I agree with Roger, - a wonderful model made even more wonderful by your repaint ! Very Happy

But still, the Safari wild dog is still the one with the best paintwork from the ones shown in TAI , IMHO Wink

Seeway

Seeway

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint   Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 10:33 am

SUSANNE wrote:
I agree with Roger, - a wonderful model made even more wonderful by your repaint ! Very Happy

But still, the Safari wild dog is still the one with the best paintwork from the ones shown in TAI , IMHO Wink

Thank you and I agree with you, Susanne.
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint   Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 1:36 am

Very nice repaint Applause
I really really love this Safari model .. and now you made it to look even more beautiful.
Great work Very Happy

Seeway

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint   Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 2:49 am

costicuba wrote:
I really really love this Safari model .. and now you made it to look even more beautiful.
Great work Very Happy

Thank you, Kosta. This model is one of my favorites, too. That's why I have been thinking to repaint it.
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint   Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 3:27 am

Seeway wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Great work Very Happy

Thank you, Kosta. This model is one of my favorites, too. That's why I have been thinking to repaint it.

One day, I`ll do the same :) I have two , so one will go under my brushes :)

Seeway

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint   Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 4:25 am

costicuba wrote:
Seeway wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Great work Very Happy

One day, I`ll do the same :) I have two , so one will go under my brushes :)

Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint   Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd. African wild dog repaint
Page 1 of 1