Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Retired Schleich

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caspian

Caspian

Country/State : USA

New Retired Schleich Empty
PostSubject: New Retired Schleich   New Retired Schleich EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 2:47 am

For my birthday, I got some wonderful new retired figurines thanks to my wonderful parents.
The orangutan male and baby, and gorilla female were all used but they are in such good condition they may as well be brand new.

The old orangutan male is a handsome guy and I'm pleased to have him join my collection.
New Retired Schleich Img_3110

The beautiful old gorilla female. She looks so gentle and wise and I absolutely love her.
New Retired Schleich Img_3111

The baby orangutan. I've been watching this little one on eBay for quite some time now, as I love how adorable it is and prefer it over the current orangutan baby in production.
New Retired Schleich Img_3112

And finally, the old tigress. I have wanted her for over six years now, and she's finally in my collection. She may not be sculpted as nicely as the Papo tigers and her paint job is not very accurate, but she is beautiful nonetheless and I find her very charming.
New Retired Schleich Img_3010
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Retired Schleich   New Retired Schleich EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 8:17 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Retired Schleich   New Retired Schleich EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 2:38 pm

Those are really great Schleich! That orangutan male and gorilla female are my favorite Schleich apes and I don't have that gorillady yet. Sleep Congratulations! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Retired Schleich   New Retired Schleich EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 10:41 pm

Those are truely wonderful additions from the golden days of Schleich cheers

Those big apes are extremely beautyful and full of charm ! As you both point out, especially the orangutan male is second to none drunken

I love the tigres also. She is a bit stylished, but in the nicest possible way Very Happy

CONGRATULATIONS with these great additions, and thankyou for the beautyful photos flower

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: New Retired Schleich   New Retired Schleich EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 2:44 am

It is great to see these wonderful, old Schleich models, presented with love to us :)
They surely brought you a lot of joy and I want to send a warm congratulations to you for having them as a gift from your parents sunny
I don`t have any of them, but even only watching from photos, I like them a lot.
Especially this wonderful orangutan male... it looks so dignified :)

PostSubject: Re: New Retired Schleich   New Retired Schleich Empty

Back to top Go down

New Retired Schleich
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich additions-
Jump to: