Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

 

 Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 38
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 2972

Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 4:15 am

Another great model from Papo for this year.
This Therizinosaurus looks awesome !

I love this dynamic pose, all details , the colors and paint gob. Everything makes it really stands out.
Although many collectors complaining about this big belly ...
I even love this big belly Laughing

But now let`s give the stage to this impressive creature :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now let`s see it closer :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And a special photo for TAI :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lat one is for the size comparison with our well known Papo T-Rex :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Impressive fight Very Happy

Thank`s for watching sunny


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KOSTA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia
Age : 62
Joined : 2010-11-04
Posts : 3618

Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 5:00 am


BIG CONGRATULATIONS Applause Applause

Your walkarounds is very complete, nice pictures and precise comparison.

_________________
FERNANDO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 32549

Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 8:24 am

Nice dinosaur :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 67
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 33912

Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 8:50 am

I adore this lovely lady ! cheers

Thanks for a great walkaround agin Applause Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 45
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 25257

Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 9:48 pm

Therizinosaurus is that kind of creature that will always look as the result of fantasy to me. My fautl, of course, once the evidences of its existence and of its bizarre looking are as valide as many other less unusual creatures. Considering that perspective, I should love this kind of figures once I enjoy unusual things. Though, It is not being easy for me to get used with this animal and their renditions. It looks a kind of manicure dragon to me. Laughing However, your great walk around, shows again the amazing level of detail that Papo can put in their figures. Every detail is unbelievable and it gives the feeling that every pound spent on it is worthing. It is not as exciting for me as it is the quetzalcoatlus but it is a great figure anyway. I believe the large belly is only to evidenciate its herbivore habits. study :)

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 38
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 2972

Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 3:27 am

Thank you for your comments friends :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It looks a kind of manicure dragon to me. Laughing

Laughing Laughing lol!
Ok, according to Susanne, this is a lady ... so , maybe this explains the manicure... and it is some how an excuse lol!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KOSTA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Universe 11
Age : 38
Joined : 2010-11-12
Posts : 1039

Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 1:34 am

A wonderful figure. Yes, it seems to be from fantasy, but i like that. So i can take it for horror or scifi stories (like the godzilla like baryonyx which i also used). Smile

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15555

Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 7:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Another great model from Papo for this year.
This Therizinosaurus looks awesome !

I love this dynamic pose, all details , the colors and paint gob. Everything makes it really stands out.
Although many collectors complaining about this big belly ...
I even love this big belly Laughing

I love it too for the same reasons drunken  I am able to resist to most Papo dinosaurs calls but I succumb to temptation with this one.

I needed a Therizinosaurus for my Mesozoic display, I only had the old small Dinotale. Until Papo brings one to life, this part of my shelf stayed empty because I disliked all the Theri toys except the Kaiyodo (which are too small for my purpose).

I have no problem with the belly, this animal is from a carnivorous line which became vegetarian so it is possible it had a big belly to digest.

The only problem for me is the claw's size, they are definitevely too small. If I find enough time and energy, I will change that.

Excellent walkaround as usual Kosta  Applause

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 38
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 2972

Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 12:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Another great model from Papo for this year.
This Therizinosaurus looks awesome !

I love this dynamic pose, all details , the colors and paint gob. Everything makes it really stands out.
Although many collectors complaining about this big belly ...
I even love this big belly Laughing

I love it too for the same reasons drunken  I am able to resist to most Papo dinosaurs calls but I succumb to temptation with this one.

I needed a Therizinosaurus for my Mesozoic display, I only had the old small Dinotale. Until Papo brings one to life, this part of my shelf stayed empty because I disliked all the Theri toys except the Kaiyodo (which are too small for my purpose).

I have no problem with the belly, this animal is from a carnivorous line which became vegetarian so it is possible it had a big belly to digest.

The only problem for me is the claw's size, they are definitevely too small. If I find enough time and energy, I will change that.

Excellent walkaround as usual Kosta  Applause

cheers Thank you for sharing your feelings about this model Kiki :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KOSTA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA
Age : 32
Joined : 2011-11-24
Posts : 352

Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 11:03 pm

Seeing this topic again, I'm enjoying your pictures of this model, especially the life-like quality (and colors) of the head and mouth I hadn't appreciated as closely until now. This must be the best Therizinosaurus available (I love the black Capsule-Q but I don't think it represents this species, but a generic family member). I was finding it acceptable to de-prioritize Papo dinosaurs (easier because of the prices), but with the upcoming Spinosaurus, Pentaceratops, also this Therizinosaurus, the Ceratosaurus... it is becoming impossible to ignore. Wink

_________________
- Andy
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 38
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 2972

Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 3:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Seeing this topic again, I'm enjoying your pictures of this model, especially the life-like quality (and colors) of the head and mouth I hadn't appreciated as closely until now. This must be the best Therizinosaurus available (I love the black Capsule-Q but I don't think it represents this species, but a generic family member). I was finding it acceptable to de-prioritize Papo dinosaurs (easier because of the prices), but with the upcoming Spinosaurus, Pentaceratops, also this Therizinosaurus, the Ceratosaurus... it is becoming impossible to ignore. Wink

Thank you for your comment Andy :)
I completely agree with you Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KOSTA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus   Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Papo 2018 Therizinosaurus
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Papo :: Papo walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: