Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Make your suggestion for the SUY of November : CLICK HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Additions from Spain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Additions from Spain   Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:14 pm

Found these models in Ale hop(donkey) and Tyger Tyger(Alpaca)in Spain.The donkey is a copy of the Collect A African Wild Ass-its quite a nice copy but its definately a domestic donkey!The Alpaca is made of rubber and a copy of the Bullyland model.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions from Spain   Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:06 pm

With all the negative things attached to copies, I confess I find it good that they give a standard donkey looking to the collectA sculpt. It is looking really nice and it is something different from the original version. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions from Spain   Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:47 am

I love them ! cheers

Even if they are copies, they are not the kind that could be mistakken for the originals, esp the donkey with the very visible glue-line. Very Happy

Do they have any marking at all ?

Lucky you, that you got them in Spain, or I would have asked you if you pight possibly be so kind as to get both for me also Laughing Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions from Spain   Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:34 am

Interesting

PostSubject: Re: Additions from Spain   

Back to top Go down

Additions from Spain
Page 1 of 1