Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions from Spain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Additions from Spain Empty
PostSubject: Additions from Spain   Additions from Spain EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 6:14 am

Found these models in Ale hop(donkey) and Tyger Tyger(Alpaca)in Spain.The donkey is a copy of the Collect A African Wild Ass-its quite a nice copy but its definately a domestic donkey!The Alpaca is made of rubber and a copy of the Bullyland model.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions from Spain   Additions from Spain EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 10:06 am

With all the negative things attached to copies, I confess I find it good that they give a standard donkey looking to the collectA sculpt. It is looking really nice and it is something different from the original version. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions from Spain   Additions from Spain EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 7:47 pm

I love them ! cheers

Even if they are copies, they are not the kind that could be mistakken for the originals, esp the donkey with the very visible glue-line. Very Happy

Do they have any marking at all ?

Lucky you, that you got them in Spain, or I would have asked you if you pight possibly be so kind as to get both for me also Laughing Laughing

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions from Spain   Additions from Spain EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 8:34 pm

Interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions from Spain   Additions from Spain Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions from Spain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: