Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Wishes for 2020

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deanmo19

Country/State : United States/Florida

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 4:29 pm

Here are my ideas for 2020:

Incredible Creatures: Vampire bat, coconut crab, gharial, giant anteater, two-toed sloth, and Japanese giant spider crab.

Wildlife Wonders: Dromedary camel, ostrich, and red kangaroo.

Wild Safari Prehistoric Life: Paraceratherium, Deinotherium, Basilosaurus, cave bear, a new Apatosaurus, a new Brachiosaurus, Torosaurus, Therizinosaurus, Titanoboa, and Deinosuchus.

Wild Safari Wildlife: Proboscis monkey, bongo antelope, reticulated python, emu, greater kudu, ibex, gharial, and gemsbok.

Wild Safari Sealife: Gray whale, fairy penguin, giant grouper, mahi-mahi, bluefin tuna, and dugong

Wings of the World: Andean condor, lappet-faced vulture, marabou stork, Canada goose, and scarlet macaw.

What else?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 6:20 pm

New species for my zoo again (like the last years), and especially in toobs (like 2019).

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 9:10 pm

Mule Deer, a Doe and Calf version of the Elk, a Gray Fox and a Canadian Goose would be my top wishes from Safari LTD.

Maybe a Shiba Inu too?

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 12:04 am

Why 2020? scratch

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 11:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Why 2020? scratch

Because for 2019 we know Cool

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 12:04 pm

Why 2020? scratch

Yes, but it seems too early anyway, however, there's no problem at all and we know that brands are already working on their releases for 2020. There was a little break in 2019, maybe they are saving for 2020 once they love round numbers. Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 12:12 pm

Why 2020? scratch

Yes, but it seems too early anyway, however, there's no problem at all and we know that brands are already working on their releases for 2020. There was a little break in 2019, maybe they are saving for 2020 once they love round numbers. Wink

Not too early if Safari Ltd will read that Crocodile

PhocidPhreak

Country/State : USA

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 8:03 am

Sealife: Harbor porpoise, Dall's porpoise, swimming harbor seal
Incredible Creatures: Cockatiel, Java sparrow, Bluegill

Megaptera

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 11:35 am

I want to see a Baiji or a Boto!
Back to top Go down
Fossa

Fossa

Country/State : Spain

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 4:31 pm

a feathered tarbosaurus in the same scale than their feathered t-rex.

what a beautiful pair they would do!.

Country/State : Canada

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 8:32 pm

My list is basically the same every year, until they actually make them... I would love a Columbian mammoth (Mammuthus columbi), stag moose (Cervalces scotti), giant beaver (Castoroides ohioensis), and short-faced bear (Arctodus simus). Those are some of the outstanding Ice Age animals that have never had a proper mass market figure. American mastodon (Mammut americanum) was on my list until Safari actually made one, and knocked it out of the park.
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 11:56 pm

JAVAN RHINO, drill, forest elephant, caracal, impala, emu, long eared Jerboa, lesser mouse deer, sloth bear, sun bear, andean bear, ribbon seal, hooded seal, gray whale, masai giraffe, siamese crocodile, guanaco, jaguarundi, chinese crested dog, maltese dog, Canadian Sphynx cat, Cockatiel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Massimo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Universe 11

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 1:51 am

Prehistoric:

-Mastodonsaurus
-Prionosuchus
-Eurypterus (Sea Scorpion)
-Hoplitomeryx
-Titanotylopus

North America:

-Flying squirrel

Wildlife Wonders:

-Dromedary camel

Hidden Kingdom:

- Tarantula Hawk

Mythology:

- Coming soon

PhocidPhreak

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 6:22 am

Ooh, I would also like a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 7:03 pm

I would love Safari to give a good big hunky cave bear a try.

The 1998 Bullyland is, meh, well just 20 years old
The 2003 Schleich cave bear still looks it has its neck broken
The 2017 Papo cave bear is quite impressive and 3d-printed
The 2018 Schleich Eldrador cave bear a bit more fantasy style

So why stay behind. Go for it Collec... ehh Safari ! bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 8:17 pm

More Triassic and Paleozoic animals for the Prehistoric World line. That's all I want!
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 12:01 am

Mythology/Fantasy

- Mummy
- Egypt sarcophagus
- Vampire
- Horse skeleton

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 3:26 am

CARACAL! I wonder how many years I will have to scream that until one of these companies makes one? *sigh*

Also some updated wolf models would be nice. I adore their white wolf but the howling wolf and pup need updating. I'd love to have a forward facing timber wolf with better paint job and also a Mexican wolf as well. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Colorado & Arizona

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 2:33 am

I want to see a prehistoric fish toob, prehistoric amphibian toob, a new tropical fish toob, and a Paleozoic life toob.

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page

My Searchlist:

Play Visions Prehistoric Amphibians (I wouldn’t mind a bootleg version!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Megaptera

Megaptera

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:53 am

Yes, a tropical fish Toob with many uncommon species would be great.
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 8:12 pm

I want to see a prehistoric fish toob, prehistoric amphibian toob, a new tropical fish toob, and a Paleozoic life toob.

Yes! I'd love these.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 10:35 pm

My wish is for more good luck minis, especially in 1:32 scale. A raccoon or badger would be nice. And I wish Safari would start painting their toob animals better and perhaps use a higher quality plastic too.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 5:10 pm

My wish is for more good luck minis, especially in 1:32 scale. A raccoon or badger would be nice. And I wish Safari would start painting their toob animals better and perhaps use a higher quality plastic too.

But this year's Toobs were much better in quality.
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Colorado & Arizona

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 12:06 am

I’d like to see more prehistoric toobs, particularly more updated renditions of older sets and additional interesting prehistoric animals. Prehistoric amphibians would be great, along with a better extinct mammals toob. Perhaps a prehistoric Cenozoic sea life toob?

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page

My Searchlist:

Play Visions Prehistoric Amphibians (I wouldn’t mind a bootleg version!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 4:16 pm

That's great to hear. Do you mean the toobs that were first issued in 2019 (which ones were?) or all toobs produced in 2019?
Back to top Go down
aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Mermaids and Friendly Dwarves Toobs: What do you think?   Wishes for 2020 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 2:03 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, a few days ago I called safari up, and asked them what they thought of a friendly Mermaids and/or Friendly Dwarves toob? The logic behind these choices is pretty solid: If you made a friendly fairies and friendly zombies toob, then why not try the same idea with mermaids, or dwarves, or even ethnic races if you want? Either way, they (Safari) liked my idea, and they said they would "Pass it on to Product Development." In any case, we'll see what comes of all that. Anyway, recently purchased a lot from ebay which was a mix of different brands of figures, one of which was AAA. The Figure is actually a gorilla which we don't have a picture of at all. I can assure that this gorilla will have his portrait painted in the future. Also, does anyone like my Toob ideas? And do you have anything to add? Just wondering, because I think they would sell really well.

Well I got to go.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 2:54 am

Yes! I'd love these.

I would love all of those, especially the Paleozoic and prehistoric fish toobs. And maybe an aquarium fishes toob, even a goldfish breeds toob. (okay, that probably wouldn't be a great seller, but I'd love it)

Aschuck, those 2 toobs probably would be good sellers, especially the mermaid one. I'd broaden the definition of 'dwarf' to include some gnomes. They aren't ones I'd buy, but I can see people getting them for fairy gardens/ terrariums as well as kid's toys, and cupcake toppers for parties. They really have friendly zombies? scratch

Maybe Mesozoic flyers also, and/or breeds of pets/livestock by country or region? So North American, Japanese or European Friends for example. Dog, cat, horse, chicken etc. breeds native to that country or region. Dinosaurs by region would be neat.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Hi again, and I like your ideas   Wishes for 2020 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 3:14 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I'm back, Bigger and Bounceir than ever, collection wise. Anyway, I'm glad my ideas have gotten some votes, so to speak, because I have a few more:

Designer toobs based off of different countries, for example a Russia Toob, a Japanese Toob, and so on. Also, they could do a Greek Mythology Toob too if they wanted to that is.

I also would like to see a different cambrian toob. I mean, the old one was nice, but still, they could do more on the prehistoric side with toobs. For example, they could do a toob of Prehistoric Giants of the Sea, or Land. Again, this is all speculation. We really don't know what they'll do just yet, but I have a hunch it'll be soon. In the meantime, we can all speculate about what we would like. Oh, and what do you think of a rodents toob? or a toob with a megalodon in it? Don't know what you'd call that one. Anyway, if you have any other ideas, then let me know.

Aschuck

Collection Total: 913, including the figures I'm ordering.
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 6:02 pm

No pic yet but it is showing on their official website that there is a Great Dane in their lineup this year. ^^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Megaptera

Megaptera

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 7:32 pm

That's great to hear. Do you mean the toobs that were first issued in 2019 (which ones were?) or all toobs produced in 2019?

I have the Dolphins Toob and some models from the Pelagic Fish Toob. And they are really well made. The shape and the colours are correct and they have some very nice details.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 7:39 pm

Here, I show you some examples:

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 9:56 pm

Thanks for showing the photos. Indeed, they look good. Just to get an idea of the size, what is the length of the spotted dolphin and the yellowfin tuna?
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 7:18 pm

Thanks for showing the photos. Indeed, they look good. Just to get an idea of the size, what is the length of the spotted dolphin and the yellowfin tuna?

Sorry for kept you waiting. Both models have a size of around 6 cm.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 9:53 pm

Thanks, Megaptera. That's exactly the answer I was hoping for! Right size for me cheers.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 10:07 pm

Thanks, Megaptera. That's exactly the answer I was hoping for! Right size for me cheers.

You are welcome. Yeah, they have a wonderful size.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 3:34 pm

I am typically not one for wishes, it sets up false hopes and frankly I like to be surprised. But, is it just me or are Safari's first teases a bit late? Last year, we had reveals by September 1.
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 4:45 pm

They're definitely later this year. I've heard scuttlebutt that they and other manufacturers are being affected by the US/China trade war, so they might be having a hard time figuring out pricing.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 4:58 pm

They're definitely later this year. I've heard scuttlebutt that they and other manufacturers are being affected by the US/China trade war, so they might be having a hard time figuring out pricing.

I was going to suggest the trade war had something to do with it, but didn't want to speculate. Other major companies not in the US might not be so affected, but Safari certainly could be.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 5:28 pm

That's a pity. I hope we will see the new ones, soon.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Saarlooswolfhound

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 5:32 pm

I thought the same thing. They usually start announcing early in the year, so far nothing.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Ravonium

Ravonium

Country/State : England, UK

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 10:33 pm

I was going to suggest the trade war had something to do with it, but didn't want to speculate. Other major companies not in the US might not be so affected, but Safari certainly could be.

If it's any indication of how international companies are reacting to the trade war, then I've heard that CollectA is also being affected.
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 4:15 am

Is Collecta an american company?

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 6:36 am

I think it's based in Hong Kong.

Schleich: 10
Papo: 9
Safari LTD: 9
Mojo Fun: 7
Kitan Club: 5
Kaiyodo: 3
CBIOV: 2
Nayab/Happy Kin: 2
Southland Replicas: 1
Takara Tomy: 1
Natural History: 1
Bullyland: 1

Total: 92
Back to top Go down
Ravonium

Ravonium

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 9:13 am

I think it's based in Hong Kong.

Yep, that is correct. I do remember, though, that they were thought to be a UK-based company for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 10:41 pm

Safari has a Great Dane on the horizen. they have a link for it, but it will take you to a 404 page on there website.

But here is a screen cap of the the Great Dane

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 10:54 pm

All I am asking is a Coati and a mushroom toob.

Have been sending the mushroom toob as a suggestion for two years now.
They have a tree, flower, fruit, shell and even an organ toob.
So why not a mushroom toob in their current updated sculpt/paint job style Very Happy

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 11:08 pm

All I am asking is a Coati and a mushroom toob.

Have been sending the mushroom toob as a suggestion for two years now.
They have a tree, flower, fruit, shell and even an organ toob.
So why not a mushroom toob in their current updated sculpt/paint job style Very Happy

I have wondered why a coati hasn't appeared in the North American wildlife line yet (or general Wildlife, for that matter).
Back to top Go down
sphyrna18

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 11:39 pm

Safari is definitely being impacted.  They will be raising prices Oct. 1st, which is the first time they have done that in at least 2 years.  I can't remember a time when they raised the wholesale prices on their entire product range all at once, at least not during the 7 years I've been retailing them, but they tell me it's the first price increase of any kind in two years, and it is directly related to the trade war.  

I know they introduced 2 Mythical Realms figures and a revamped Cryptozoology TOOB during Sand Diego Comic Con. There was the Great Dane that was on the website but doesn't appear to be anymore.  However, they often don't start to really release information until late September, so we have about another week or so before it's truly unusual.  Last year was very early, but I don't remember Safari releasing a lot of information about upcoming products much before late Sept.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
aschuck

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: A Mushroom Toob?   Wishes for 2020 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 2:50 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I must say, a Mushroom toob? Do any of you have any idea just how useful that would be, and not just for me personally. I mean, see, people could buy it for fairy garden accents or something. The possibilities are almost endless. Anyway, if they made that toob, then I would definitely buy it, for my collection, I mean. Also, can this thread thingy become the official safari ltd 2020 thread? Just asking, because we really don't have a thread for safari ltd 2020 reveals yet, do we? As for them raising the wholesale prices of things, that's news to me. Thanks for letting me and other retailers on this forum know.

Aschuck

P.S. Here is a list of possible ways to use the mushrooms toob (not all of these will apply to the different collections, but whatever, be creative):

The Mushrooms toob could be used for:

Fairy Garden accents, dollhouse furniture, or furniture for a fairy garden.

As food (That's what I did with some of the toob pieces that I have). Or what ever you want the mushrooms in the toob to represent.

P.P.S. Well, that's the list. Let me know if you have any more cool toob suggestions, okay?
Back to top Go down
Ravonium

Ravonium

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 8:48 pm

Yeah, a mushroom set would be nice Cool. AFAIK, only Ikimon/Kitan Club have made them before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wishes for 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishes for 2020   Wishes for 2020 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wishes for 2020
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next