Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You know this set?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

You know this set? Empty
PostSubject: You know this set?   You know this set? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 7:10 pm

This is a Colorata set that i have seen on Facebook.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

You know this set? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know this set?   You know this set? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 7:15 pm

I've never seen blister-carded Colorata figures, interesting.

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

You know this set? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know this set?   You know this set? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 10:59 pm

Oh!
What is the size of this Commerson's dolphin? There is any place where one can see detailed images of this figure?

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

You know this set? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know this set?   You know this set? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 11:04 pm

Well, I will reply myself Very Happy I've found this page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here can be seen these figures with some more, with a bit more detail and sizes indicated. The sizes are in a list below all the figures and only with Japanese names, but since the Commerson is one of the smaller pieces of the set, it must be one of those that round about 5 cm in the list... So, too small for me. Shame! Very Happy

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

You know this set? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know this set?   You know this set? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 6:38 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
Oh!
What is the size of this Commerson's dolphin? There is any place where one can see detailed images of this figure?

Sorry, i dont know it because i found only that pic.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

You know this set? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know this set?   You know this set? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 11:41 pm

Having the chance of finding Colorata figures being sold individually in blisters in alternative to the traditional complete sets, could be really wonderful. Very Happy

Pardofelis wrote:
Well, I will reply myself Very Happy I've found this page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here can be seen these figures with some more, with a bit more detail and sizes indicated. The sizes are in a list below all the figures and only with Japanese names, but since the Commerson is one of the smaller pieces of the set, it must be one of those that round about 5 cm in the list... So, too small for me. Shame! Very Happy

Yes, it is exactly 4,8 cm, really small. Sad

You know this set? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know this set?   You know this set? Empty

Back to top Go down

You know this set?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Colorata-
Jump to: