Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 12:44 pm

I love the Hyena I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

Kingfishe, Merino sheep, Lop rabbit, Pariah cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

Manatee Llioness  Leopard seal  Alpaca  Alligator cheers  cheers  cheers

Hedgehog  sweet

Zebra Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Mad

Dove Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Horned lizard  No question No question
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 2:50 pm

Oof, after seeing the close-up the horned lizard looks much less impressive.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 5:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

and the mantis looks better...for the most part. The tarsi (feet) appear to end in tapering points, but that's OK by me.
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 7:05 pm

and the mantis looks better...for the most part. The tarsi (feet) appear to end in tapering points, but that's OK by me.

That doesn't sound too egregious. Good to see some arthropod representation!
Back to top Go down
Ravonium

Ravonium

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 7:08 pm

While the dove is a bit underwhelming (I personally wanted it to be either a European turtle dove or a wild-colour rock dove), I think I'll still buy it on the grounds of there being plenty of albino feral pigeons/rock doves, which are part of the same species as what this is meant to represent (a domestic pigeon).

I'll also buy the manatee, as it appears to be, by far, the best representation of one in the toy market, and, if it is appropiately sized, the piranha.
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 7:55 pm

thanks for sharing!!.

as an absolute hyena lover, that one looks tempting, but it looks like a striped hyena with spots.

I agree.
The spotted hyena has rounded ears, while this figure has pointed ears.
Like a striped hyena.
study

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 8:47 pm

I updated the first post with the pictures provided on the mentioned blog. I really believe the resolution of my screen is distorting pictures once some really look strange. I agree about the hyena, likely the mould does not work for a spotted hyena. They should ask our help as Mojö Fun did in a humble way with the oryx. The zebra is also quite poor figure. It does not match the current standards when compared with other zebras on market. I am not even very excited witht he lioness, it looks on steroids but in an exagerated way. They also keep using generic names on most figures although I added the species name in some even when I am not sure. I don't want to be too negative, I usually get surprised positively with Papo figures when I have them in hands. Some are very promising as it is the manatee, the mantis and the alligator. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ludichris1

Ludichris1

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 12:34 am

Yeah... time will tell!
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Universe 11

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 4:12 am

Was this all? Where ist the fantasy and medieval range?

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 5:03 am

I thought the same thing about the hyena. Most of the actual sculpt features are striped hyena, but the paint job is spotted. Spotted hyenas aren't so fluffy either.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
spielgerg

spielgerg

Country/State : united states washington state

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 5:42 am

That new hippogriff is really nice! I'll probably try to pick that up at some point!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 9:27 am

thanks for sharing!!.

as an absolute hyena lover, that one looks tempting, but it looks like a striped hyena with spots.

I agree.
Like a striped hyena.
study

I agree, too! Very Happy The neck looks especially similar to Striped Hyena, AND it has longer fur on the back, that would be Striped Hyena feature too! I didn't notice this long fur on the back before but on the higher resolution picture it's possible to see. Hopefully they will update the paintwork when possible Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 9:41 am

thanks for sharing!!.

I agree.
Like a striped hyena.
study

I agree, too! Very Happy  The neck looks especially similar to Striped Hyena, AND it has longer fur on the back, that would be Striped Hyena feature too! I didn't notice this long fur on the back before but on the higher resolution picture it's possible to see. Hopefully they will update the paintwork when possible Smile

We have striped hyena from collecta...so i think that  we need a  spotted Hyena with ....pointed  ears
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 1:41 pm

the horned lizard could be quite good if we can elucidate the species it represents. Some have less armature. It somewhat reminds me of the short-horned lizard in the US but I am not familiar with the Mexican fauna
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 4:02 pm

the horned lizard could be quite good if we can elucidate the species it represents. Some have less armature. It somewhat reminds me of the short-horned lizard in the US but I am not familiar with the Mexican fauna

I agree short-horned looks like the best bet as far as I know. But I can't get over the feet, they don't look like the feet of any lizard I've ever seen. If this were a tube-sized figure they'd be understandable, but I'm guessing this will be a larger model, so the feet look uncharacteristically crude.
Back to top Go down
terrorchicken

terrorchicken

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 2:25 am

thanks for sharing!!.

I agree.
Like a striped hyena.
study

I agree, too! Very Happy  The neck looks especially similar to Striped Hyena, AND it has longer fur on the back, that would be Striped Hyena feature too! I didn't notice this long fur on the back before but on the higher resolution picture it's possible to see. Hopefully they will update the paintwork when possible Smile

I though it looked "off" too for a spotted. So Im going to pretend its a cave hyena. Cool

I like the new lioness and my Safari Buckbeak gets to have a new friend! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 4:33 am

I like that hyaena, it seems to be a cave hyaena or a dinocrocuta. ^^

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 8:51 pm

Do anyone knows which breed the white Pigeon is?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 12:04 am

Was this all? Where ist the fantasy and medieval range?

Have you seen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... maybe it is not everything yet. scratch

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 12:55 am

Thank you. I hope for more releases. ^^

Valeriia

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 10:15 am

Lioness are really nice! Applause

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 6:05 pm

Thanks for sharing these pictures!  To tell the truth, the only ones that interest me seem like they're not of Papo's usual quality.  The prehistorics either look like rehashes of earlier (or other studio's) designs or have strange poses, and the hyena is surprisingly inaccurate.  I would have guessed this was a striped hyena instead based on the ears and pose.  I also find it strange that few if any of the major companies released new dogs this year (I know we still have yet to see more from Papo, but their usual is just one or two per year).  I guess I'll have to keep looking elsewhere for new additions.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 6:21 pm

I'm thinking I'll buy : the Common kingfisher , short horned lizard, dove, alpaca and merino sheep.

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 8:54 pm

Liking the lop rabbit-again nothing new but looks like a nice model.The Merino looks great and a new sheep breed is always welcome!!!The Salers cow is an old model as I have this!The dove I would assume is a white domestic pigeon/rock dove.

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 10:56 pm

Liking the lop rabbit-again nothing new but looks like a nice model.The Merino looks great and a new sheep breed is always welcome!!!The Salers cow is an old model as I have this!The dove I would assume is a white domestic pigeon/rock dove.

Do you know the exact breed name of the Pigeon? After all, there are many white Pigeon breeds out there:D
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:01 pm

Gosh ! I have been away from the computer for so long, bit what a welcome back !!! cheers

The kingfisher !! The ram !! The alpaca !!! The lioness, the hyena, the....SO many beautyful models bounce cheers

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 1:51 am

Hippogriffon, a new orc, nice fantasy news. ^^

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 1:37 pm

Well ....I hoped something more from Papo...anyway:

love: Merinos, Rabbit, Manatee, Kingfisher, Lioness, Alpaca,Leopard Seal ,Alligator.
So and so : Dove
Absolutely not : zebra and hyena
Good the prehistoric range
The rest is good quality but I will not buy almost for sure.
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 2:53 pm

The hyena really looks like a weird-pawed striped with spots.The toad lizard Looks Like a Schleich figurines.The Zebra is a waste. i like the Bassetee (basste-faced manatee),the gator (one further Mississippi one unfortunately...) ,Bull shark,leaopard Seal (now all have one?)and the kingfisher.And the lioness

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 4:14 pm

The Salers Cow is she an old model ???? scratch study Shocked
updated or a new sculpture question
Back to top Go down
normal fox

Country/State : USA, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:40 pm

The Salers cow is a re-released model, maybe the painting is different, or something. I will buy the Merino ram and the new Zebra sometimes Papo gets overly dramatic on poses of models.
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 12:43 am

The hyena really looks like a weird-pawed striped with spots.The toad lizard Looks Like a Schleich figurines.The Zebra is a waste. i like the Bassetee (basste-faced manatee),the gator (one further Mississippi one unfortunately...) ,Bull shark,leaopard Seal (now all have one?)and the kingfisher.And the lioness

It's been referred to as the closest thing we have to a brown hyena... and then they went and painted it like a spotted.

It's better than their first try, but it's still about as much as I expect from Papo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 8:33 am

Animal Kingdoms Papo 2019 blog is up and running (high res pictures and when possible measurements)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thankyoy for the info Very Happy

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 6:24 pm

The zebra painting is just awful.
The kingfisher and piranha are wonderful, but I guess too large for my scale acceptance.
The manatee will be the only one that I will try to buy. It's better than the previous CollectA model of my wishlist (that have a too warty skin).

Schleich: 10
Papo: 9
Safari LTD: 9
Mojo Fun: 7
Kitan Club: 5
Kaiyodo: 3
CBIOV: 2
Nayab/Happy Kin: 2
Southland Replicas: 1
Takara Tomy: 1
Natural History: 1
Bullyland: 1

Total: 92
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 3:53 am

Anyone venture the species of hedgehog? Just the European one? I assume since it is in the 'Farm' series it might be one of the Africa species in the pet trade?

EDIT: I think it is the four-toed (or white-bellied) hedgehog, which is the popular domesticated one.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 7:58 am

Anyone venture the species of hedgehog? Just the European one? I assume since it is in the 'Farm' series it might be one of the Africa species in the pet trade?

EDIT: I think it is the four-toed (or white-bellied) hedgehog, which is the popular domesticated one.

As far as I can see in the e-shops, it is among the Wild Animals, not farm study
But it does cerainly have a white belly Very Happy

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 8:13 am

Pet animals are not farm animals anyway. I guess that probably, Papo looked for images of "hedgehog" for make their model, and they sculpted and painted this one after the very popular four-toed hedhehog (Atelerix albiventris), as colour of head and belly doesn't matches with European common hedgehog (Erinaceus europaeus), but they just didn't cared about what concrete species of hedgehog are they making.

Schleich: 10
Papo: 9
Safari LTD: 9
Mojo Fun: 7
Kitan Club: 5
Kaiyodo: 3
CBIOV: 2
Nayab/Happy Kin: 2
Southland Replicas: 1
Takara Tomy: 1
Natural History: 1
Bullyland: 1

Total: 92
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 2:56 pm

Pet animals are not farm animals anyway. I guess that probably, Papo looked for images of "hedgehog" for make their model, and they sculpted and painted this one after the very popular four-toed hedhehog (Atelerix albiventris), as colour of head and belly doesn't matches with European common hedgehog (Erinaceus europaeus), but they just didn't cared about what concrete species of hedgehog are they making.

It is not uncommon for companies to lump 'pet' and 'farm' animals into their broad sales categories. It's listed in the thread above as 'farm' at the top of this thread so I assumed it was the domesticated one, A. albiventis (although on the photographed catalog pages it is with the other wild animals...). This is good, as it should be a different species than Schleich's European hedgehog.
Back to top Go down
Fossa

Fossa

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 2:19 pm

One last addition to the 2019 line.

what a beauty

look at the teeth: that's beyond the level of any other papo dinosaur

and the paintjob... specially on the second picture that shows the pattern on the tail it's just gorgeous!!.

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 6:02 pm

Well, Papo sure managed to keep that one a secret!
Spino looks very nice and very big.
It will be an expensive figure I guess.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 8:02 am

WOW !!! cheers
Thanks for sharing, Fossa !!!

But...but ... it is a limited edition affraid
No, no, no, pleeease, no - I want one bounce

Fossa

Fossa

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 10:26 am

Yes Bloodrayne, it's likely to be over 30€ i asume... but hey!! if you want an awesome spinosaurus other options make that price affordable in comparison.

but how pricey it ends up being depends on how much exclusive it is. if it's exclusive to France like they previously did with their original brown running t-rex, i have no clue how expensive that was, but if anyone knows of a french online shops that sell this kind of stuff please let me know.

You're welcome, Susanne Smile
let's hope to be lucky and get one

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 6:56 pm

...Yes Bloodrayne, it's likely to be over 30€ i asume...

I don't even consider that expensive. Laughing
That's what I have to pay for Therizinosaurus and Acrocantosaurus from Papo.
My guess is that Spino will be more like €50-60....or is that what you mean?

Fossa

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 9:04 pm

...Yes Bloodrayne, it's likely to be over 30€ i asume...

I don't even consider that expensive. Laughing
That's what I have to pay for Therizinosaurus and Acrocantosaurus from Papo.
My guess is that Spino will be more like €50-60....or is that what you mean?
well i was thinking certainly more than 30 but reasonably not much more than 40... considering it's not THAT MUCH better than their other stuff.

but since it's a completely new model and it's limited, with production costs being high and all, i don't think it's profitable for papo to invest that much money just to sell a few thousand units... unless those are VERY expensive.

maybe it's even more expensive than what you said.

but i honestly have no idea lol

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 9:39 pm

There are some very expensive figures, and it is necessary to think that in many countries there are no

stores that sell them, then we must add the cost of shipping.

Here in Colombia, this hobby is expensive. sunny

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 4:36 pm

Well, I need to know if it is a limited edition for a special shop bounce  It seems wonderful Shocked

Fossa

Fossa

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 1:04 pm

Well, I need to know if it is a limited edition for a special shop bounce  It seems wonderful Shocked
i know so far that people on dinosaur toy forum are already reserving one at everything dinosaur.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 10:59 pm

That spinosaurus looks terrific! What a fabulous figure! affraid

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 2:42 pm

I read really mixed reactions to Papo's 2019 figurines, but I can't express how happy I am with their choices. The common kingfisher is, like Karin said, a dream that came true. I can't wait to get it, I'm really curious about its size. I would have been content with the kingfisher, but then Papo came with a new manatee, and this.. This is truly a piece of art. I really hope they stick with the paintjob as can be seen on their pictures, because it looks like it comes right out a Van Gogh:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
VASILIS

VASILIS

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 11:14 am

it looks like it comes right out a Van Gogh:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Laughing lol! Laughing lol! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!   Papo 2019 releases with official pictures! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2019 releases with official pictures!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next