Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Pech animals in my zoo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Pech animals in my zoo Empty
PostSubject: The Pech animals in my zoo   The Pech animals in my zoo EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 4:18 pm

hyena

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Pech animals in my zoo   The Pech animals in my zoo EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 5:39 pm

Fabulous model, congratulations....very hard to get. Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Pech animals in my zoo   The Pech animals in my zoo EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 6:31 pm

Thank you Fernando :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Pech animals in my zoo   The Pech animals in my zoo EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 1:32 pm

Hard to tell the exact species, isn't it Andreas? Wink Their antelope is also very dubious. Wink The Pech Hermanos hyena is also missing on TAI. Will you take a picture with a Lego block or should I use this one?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Pech animals in my zoo   The Pech animals in my zoo EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 6:21 pm

Roger wrote:
Hard to tell the exact species, isn't it Andreas? Wink Their antelope is also very dubious. Wink The Pech Hermanos hyena is also missing on TAI. Will you take a picture with a Lego block or should I use this one?

On the seller pics it looks smaller and so i believed a brown hyena. But now i can see spots :)

And yes, i will do it :)

For the antelope i will look

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Pech animals in my zoo   The Pech animals in my zoo EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 7:49 am

A very beautyful model Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Pech animals in my zoo   The Pech animals in my zoo EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 9:11 am

Thank you Susanne :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Pech animals in my zoo   The Pech animals in my zoo EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 11:15 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

On the seller pics it looks smaller and so i believed a brown hyena. But now i can see spots :)

Unfortunately, when these brands make ambiguous figures, it is lkely a representative of the most common species. Thus, a spotted hyena as you stated. Though, and even it is not completely clear from this angle, the ears look pointy instead of square and closer to what can be seen in a brown hyena.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Pech animals in my zoo   The Pech animals in my zoo EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 9:37 am

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Unfortunately, when these brands make ambiguous figures, it is lkely a representative of the most common species. Thus, a spotted hyena as you stated. Though, and even it is not completely clear from this angle, the ears look pointy instead of square and closer to what can be seen in a brown hyena.

Should i make a walk-around?

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Pech animals in my zoo   The Pech animals in my zoo EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 11:04 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Do you believe anyone will assign it undoubtfully to a given species? I don't think so. To be fair, the sculpt is one of the nicest among Pech Hermanos figures but the painting do not help.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Pech animals in my zoo   The Pech animals in my zoo EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 9:03 am

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Do you believe anyone will assign it undoubtfully to a given species? I don't think so. To be fair, the sculpt is one of the nicest among Pech Hermanos figures but the painting do not help.

Yes, you are right :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Pech animals in my zoo   The Pech animals in my zoo EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 5:20 pm

newcomer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Pech animals in my zoo   The Pech animals in my zoo EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 5:40 pm

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Pech animals in my zoo   The Pech animals in my zoo EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 5:48 pm

Thanks

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pech animals in my zoo   The Pech animals in my zoo Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pech animals in my zoo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Vintage Companies :: Spanish brands-
Jump to: