Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

cheers santa Time for the suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of December. Click here cheers santa

Share | 

Collecta 2019: MYTHOLOGY- Unicorn Stallion Blue (88849) & Unicorn Foal Walking - Blue (88854)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhombo Eric

Country/State : France, Brittany

PostSubject: Collecta 2019: MYTHOLOGY- Unicorn Stallion Blue (88849) & Unicorn Foal Walking - Blue (88854)   Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:52 pm

I don't know if it is the right place to set unicorns out. But else I should answer why this second batch of Collecta news only contains six models. I am not strong enough to let our members worrying about hidden models. I am a Collecta fan...

Thus I've just got this good news from Collecta:

"You may be surprised to see that CollectA is releasing a creature from mythology. Over time we have received so many requests from our fans and partners  that CollectA did not want to block off the request for a Unicorn any longer. Thus, here we go: CollectA proudly present the CollectA Unicorn Stallion Blue and the Unicorn Foal Walking.

The unicorn is a legendary creature that has been described since antiquity as a beast with a single large, pointed, spiraling horn projecting from its forehead. The unicorn appears in mythology all around the world, in worldly so as in  biblical mythology. It is  often depicted as an extremely wild woodland horse-like creature and a symbol of purity and grace. The CollectA unicorn was decorated with Celtic symbols, which are associated with having magical power."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't collect unicorns and such a kind of mythological beings. But as Breton I like Celtic knots. And these unicorns wear Celtic knots...
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Collecta 2019: MYTHOLOGY- Unicorn Stallion Blue (88849) & Unicorn Foal Walking - Blue (88854)   Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:20 pm

The stallion is very handsome, but the foal looks a bit awkward.

The stallion will likely move in.

Papo: 45
Safari: 66
Mojo fun: 17
Playmobil: 92
Other: 195
~
schleich count: 894
~
Total: 1461

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: seemeinshadows
Back to top Go down
http://deanosexual.tumblr.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Collecta 2019: MYTHOLOGY- Unicorn Stallion Blue (88849) & Unicorn Foal Walking - Blue (88854)   Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:26 pm

It is not surely of special interest to me but obviously I love to be informed about all the news and I want to thank you for sharing these new models with us.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Universe 11

PostSubject: Re: Collecta 2019: MYTHOLOGY- Unicorn Stallion Blue (88849) & Unicorn Foal Walking - Blue (88854)   Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:07 am

Collecta's mythology range is back? I hope for more, not only unicorns.

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Collecta 2019: MYTHOLOGY- Unicorn Stallion Blue (88849) & Unicorn Foal Walking - Blue (88854)   Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:32 pm

I'm in love with an adult one! I love you
Hope to get him once!

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecta 2019: MYTHOLOGY- Unicorn Stallion Blue (88849) & Unicorn Foal Walking - Blue (88854)   

Back to top Go down

Collecta 2019: MYTHOLOGY- Unicorn Stallion Blue (88849) & Unicorn Foal Walking - Blue (88854)
Page 1 of 1