Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Klick HERE to vote for the SUY of October Very Happy

Share | 

Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:08 am

For Robert "Skythelimit" and a few more I hope...
Here are some comparison pics between the PAPO gorilla and the Wild SAFARI ones.  monkey  Cool  Wink

(More comparison pics with SCHLEICH 2012 Gorilla added below Wink )

First, the PAPO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THE SAFARI LTd family

Let's dance  Laughing

FRONT VIEW

PAPO

SAFARI LTD

SIDE FACE

PAPO

SAFARI LTD

Oblique view

PAPO

SAFARI LTD

+ The SAFARI LTD Baby

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:30 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:51 am

Fantastic pictures and comparison topic, Kiki! Nobody better than you to compare Apes!monkey

Your gorilla is a silverback and mine note! Sad

I think poor Robert will be more confused, but... I have my opinion! Suspect monkey monkey monkey monkey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:52 am

Definitely the Papo is the better one. But I really like the pose of the Safari one.

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Definitely the Papo is the better one. But I really like the pose of the Safari one.
I agree.
Great pictures Christophe, I was wondering whether to get the Papo one myself.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:36 am

Definitely... I can't tell. The PAPO have more testosterone and the SAFARI is far more peaceful... But I can't choose between the two personnalities.

For me, the SAFARI win by default because the female is so cute and beautiful and the PAPO is so alone Wink

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:45 am

No, kiki, not so alone. He is a single parent... Wink

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:50 am

I bought both too! Personally I like Papo more than Safari. Maybe the Papo look more realistic to me.

Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:28 am

No, kiki, not so alone. He is a single parent... Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing

baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 am

Would love to see a slightly larger Papo silverback.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Would love to see a slightly larger Papo silverback.

Laughing Why ?

A BIG silverback male can reach 1,80 meter tall. Gorillas are bulky but not taller than us.

The PAPO is a wonderful 1/16 scale BIG silverback Wink

It is indeed at a bigger scale than the 1/20 young women Laughing

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:21 pm

I need to find who is the responsible for the mythical Schleich scale! I think it was Willy or it is your country man, Christophe? :)
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Thank you very much Chris, I knew I could count on you. Unfortunately, I now have even more insecurity which one to get Laughing
I love this kind of topic, with comparative photos. If only more species would be presented like this, with pictures of every available brand's specimen...

Gast

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:01 pm

I like SOL90 more.....stronger Gorilla!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Thank you very much Chris, I knew I could count on you. Unfortunately, I now have even more insecurity which one to get Laughing
I love this kind of topic, with comparative photos. If only more species would be presented like this, with pictures of every available brand's specimen...

I agree completly with you as you can see in my comments! As you I only collect one figure from some species, so is very nice to know which one to select!
Now that you already saw the pictures I can give my opinion. My favourite is the Papo, the work in the coat, legs and face look more accurate! Even the size is better for you! Anyway I never had the Safari in my hands and sometimes, even with fantastic pictures, to own it could make all the difference! Sol90 is interesting but it looks from a warrior line and have very very long legs for a gorilla, I think! :)
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Great comparison pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:57 pm

monsterhouse wrote:
I like SOL90 more.....stronger Gorilla!
I think I like the Papo and SOL90 gorillas equally bounce

Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:26 am

Why? Because the Papo(which I really do love) looks more like an adolescent not fully matured silverback.
So I would like to see a slightly larger gorilla version for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:53 am

Why? Because the Papo(which I really do love) looks more like an adolescent not fully matured silverback.
So I would like to see a slightly larger gorilla version for that reason.

But what about the sacred scale then ?

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:27 am

Just turn a blind eye Wink Very Happy

baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:36 am

Well, for instance the new Papo young lioness is an adolescent pride member, so that's how their gorilla looks to me, as an adolescent that will one day challenge the silverback.
Sorry, but not sure what you mean by sacred scale?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:23 am

Well, for instance the new Papo young lioness is an adolescent pride member, so that's how their gorilla looks to me, as an adolescent that will one day challenge the silverback.
Sorry, but not sure what you mean by sacred scale?

I mean you like animals in scale to each other.

As a BIG male, the Papo is already at 1/15 or 1/16 scale. A bigger would be 1/12. I can't imagine you will wait for a 1/12 elephant bull for example Wink

baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:02 pm

O.K., instead of scale, let's talk inches.
Since the Papo gorilla's approximately 3 1/4" tall and 3 1/4" long, I would like to see a silverback(assuming similar position) 3 3/4 " tall and 3 3/4" long.

I really like the Safari ltd. bull african elephant charging, which is approximately
4 1/2 " tall and 8 " long, so I would like to see one made(assuming similar position) about 7" tall and 9 1/2 inches long.

Do you see what I mean? Just a little larger, than what was made.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Do you see what I mean? Just a little larger, than what was made.

You mean a lot of very different things scratch And some seem antagonistic for me.

You like very much the PAPO lions and you like intensively a "one scale only" collection.

The PAPO lion is 1/16 scale if you use the shoulder height and between 1/16 and 1/23 if you use the lenght...

The PAPO gorilla is also 1/16 if you consider it is a big mature male and between 1/12 and 1/15 if you consider it's a smaller male.

If you want a bigger one, it means you want an animal that is absolutly not in scale with your PAPO lion.

I don't understand confused Wink

baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:06 am

Last thing I want to do is antagonize you! I don't think making a slightly larger
silverback wouldn't necessarily not look good if placed near the lions(I really wouldn't display them right next to each other anyway). Plus a male silverback Western Lowland gorilla can weigh over 500 lbs., same weight as a male lion.
So let me ask you then, what do you want for size of figures?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:04 am

Oh, I think I'm understanding and it probabily explains all!
Balty, even the list of largest animals is based in metric tons it doesn't means necessary that the scales are determined using this unit! You are talking about weight and a metric ton is an unite of volume! Not tonnes!
If the list was based in how tall they are you will have the giraffe as the largest even it has a very short body length! But, for example, a saltwater crocodile with 7 metters would rivalise the giraffe even it have only some inches tall.
So, you have the elephant, that is not the tallest nor longest land animal of the world as the largest land animal.
Is not possible tto use weight to see a scale, you should use measures of length to see the scale! Scales are not related with weight or it would be very confuse with Bullyland figures!:)
Felines are much more light built than gorillas, that's the reason why lions are longer even the weight is similar! Anyway you can use metric tons to determine a scale and that's the most accurate way. Even it looks ridiculous you can use a jar with water until a fixed level, you put the figure inside of the jar and see the diffference of level, in the water, it gives you the real volume of the figure.
So you can use this formula to calculate the scale using the volume:
First you make the division between the real volume of the animal and the volume of the figure, then you find the cube rooot of this result, there you have the most accurate way to calculate a scale.
Is not easy and I know I'm a little crazy but I hope always to be helpful! :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:10 am

Roger confused scratch scratch study study confused

For me, there is two way to determine a scale of an adult model.

The height at shoulder and the lenght, sometimes you can also use the wingspan for flying creatures.

I divide the measure of the real animal by the measure of the model ( I use the metric system and the centimeter as unit) and I obtain the scale.

Often, you can know the range of real animal size and so you can determine a maximum and a minimum scale... And of course an average scale.

I also compare the scale at shoulder and the scale at lenght to choose the correct one. For example, the PAPO lion is around 1/16 scale at shoulders and between 1/16 to 1/23 if I use the lenght. So I may say it is a 1/16 male.

Now, sometimes models measures are antagonistic, it is impossible to determine a scale. It's often because the model is not very accurate. I don't say it is a bad model... But not accurate. For example Twisted Evil , you will see then that the SCHLEICH bodies and heads are often at very different scales Wink

Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:38 am

Last thing I want to do is antagonize you! I don't think making a slightly larger
silverback wouldn't necessarily not look good if placed near the lions(I really wouldn't display them right next to each other anyway). Plus a male silverback Western Lowland gorilla can weigh over 500 lbs., same weight as a male lion.
So let me ask you then, what do you want for size of figures?

I don't say you want to antagonize me Balti Very Happy .

I just say you want IMHO two things antagonistic, same scales and different scales at the same time. The PAPO lion and the PAPO gorilla are at the same scale and you are still not happy... You want them now at different scales.

About weight, you can't use it to determine a scale as Roger explained before. A 120kg man and a 70kg man could reach 1,80 meter tall. Despite the weight, the volume, their models will be 9cm tall at 1/20 scale.

What do I want for size of figures ? Easy, I have different gorillas with different sizes and it means they have also different scales from 1/35 to 1/12 scale... And it's not a problem for me, I don't want to choose between them like a daddy with many different childs Laughing

Gab

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:23 am

safari ltd is a lowland gorilla, papo is Mountain gorilla
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:27 am

safari ltd is a lowland gorilla, papo is Mountain gorilla

Western or eastern ? Laughing

baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:04 am

The Papo looks more like a Western Lowland to me.
The Mountain definitely have a more rounded look, since they have thicker and longer coats.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:24 am

Roger confused scratch scratch study study confused

For me, there is two way to determine a scale of an adult model.

The height at shoulder and the lenght, sometimes you can also use the wingspan for flying creatures.

I divide the measure of the real animal by the measure of the model ( I use the metric system and the centimeter as unit) and I obtain the scale.

Often, you can know the range of real animal size and so you can determine a maximum and a minimum scale... And of course an average scale.

I also compare the scale at shoulder and the scale at lenght to choose the correct one. For example, the PAPO lion is around 1/16 scale at shoulders and between 1/16 to 1/23 if I use the lenght. So I may say it is a 1/16 male.

Now, sometimes models measures are antagonistic, it is impossible to determine a scale. It's often because the model is not very accurate. I don't say it is a bad model... But not accurate. For example Twisted Evil , you will see then that the SCHLEICH bodies and heads are often at very different scales Wink

Christophe, I use the same technics as you! Sometimes even horns and tails are considered in my measurements! The strange explanation of the water was not for you but Balty! I'm not diving my figures in water! :)
But Balty is talking about weight but thinking in volume, and volume measurements are made in cubic unites, very hard to do. Your strategy is correct and much more easier. And is not easy to explain something like this in another language. Even in my language it would be hard! :)
About the scale of Schleich figures I told already many times in this forum that heads are usually very large for the bodys, but you know that Schleich don't make it because the sculptors are bad, it is a strategy to turn the figure more apealing to children, see what happens with toyish plastic toys and cartoons!:)
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:37 pm

...Thanks Christophe! It,s like as we are! monkey monkey monkey Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Sergey affraid affraid affraid

Where did you find my family portraits ??? Laughing Laughing Laughing

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:29 pm

They're scary Shocked Wink

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:29 am

Who ? My auntie or my nephew ? monkey Laughing

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:02 am

Who ? My auntie or my nephew ? monkey Laughing
Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:21 pm

No Harriet! They are bautiful! Look at their eyes! cheers
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:57 pm

No Harriet! They are bautiful! Look at their eyes! cheers
I like the one second from the top, but the others look a little frightening, maybe it's just the camera flash.

Back to top Go down
sebillba

Country/State : Southsea, UK

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:15 pm

Thanks Kikimalou for these fanatstic comparison shots! cheers I think I prefer the Papo gorilla to the Safari one, though both are really nice. I've only got Schleich gorillas (so far!), and was wondering if you have the two males from that range (14196 and 14661)? I didn't get the older one, as I thought they looked too similar, but am wondering if I should get him as well. I would really appreciate to see any side-by-side photos you may have, to properly compare them. Also, do you know if these two Schleichs are both the same type of gorilla, or are they supposed to represent different types, like lowland and mountain?
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Oh look all the members of my family! Great photos! Laughing Wink

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Thanks Kikimalou for these fanatstic comparison shots! cheers I think I prefer the Papo gorilla to the Safari one, though both are really nice. I've only got Schleich gorillas (so far!), and was wondering if you have the two males from that range (14196 and 14661)? I didn't get the older one, as I thought they looked too similar, but am wondering if I should get him as well. I would really appreciate to see any side-by-side photos you may have, to properly compare them. Also, do you know if these two Schleichs are both the same type of gorilla, or are they supposed to represent different types, like lowland and mountain?

Indeed I love both of them, I'm unable to choose No And I don't need to choose cheers Laughing .

I missed a few SCHLEICH things but I will make comparison pics of the models I have if you wish. I just need a bit of time Sleep Sleep Sleep

By the way, if you like monkeys and apes, here is a link to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

You just need to clic on the pics to discover them Very Happy monkey

baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 pm

I think Safari WW gorilla is the best, then Papo second!
Back to top Go down
sebillba

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Indeed I love both of them, I'm unable to choose No And I don't need to choose cheers Laughing .

I missed a few SCHLEICH things but I will make comparison pics of the models I have if you wish. I just need a bit of time Sleep Sleep Sleep

By the way, if you like monkeys and apes, here is a link to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

You just need to clic on the pics to discover them Very Happy monkey

Oh wow!! cheers cheers cheers You have an amazing primate collection, absolutely awesome!!! I've just had a very quick look through, but will have a closer look at them all tomorrow. Like you, I need to get some sleep!

It looks like you have just about every ape ever made, but I can't see the Schleich male gorilla #14196, so don't worry about doing the comparison photos for me, I think I have all the others, apart from the oldest one. Thanks for offering though, I appreciate it. :)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:58 am

Great comparison photos Kiki! Very lovely! Thank You for sharing and for so great photos! And what a beautiful family portraits Sergey monkey Really each face is so individual and very appealing I love you

Talking about figures I think my favorite from these pictures are Safari gorillas. I love how they walk in very natural way. That movement make them very lifelike :) Papo however is nice also and looks good with others. So both males jumped on my wishlist from now and female Safari is already in my collection from two years. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Sol90 is very beautiful but hard to find I think Cool scratch

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:03 pm

I had enough time those days and I made a SCHLEICH male Gorilla walkaround. You can watch it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Very Happy

A few comparison pics are following  Suspect

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Very nice trio! I Like them very much, I think Safari will win with these smaller rivals, he is just stronger Wink monkey monkey
In schleich one I like delicate texture and calm eyes. Also body proportions are nice, not too fat. Good shape of arms also :) I think it would be even nicer if the texture of face would be more like skin, it would be good to feel that difference between furry areas.
I think I still like Safari one most cause of the very natural walking pose. :) (But wow, Your Papo gorilla is looking downwards, what is he searching on the ground Shocked Very Happy he has nice face, perhaps best from this trio)
Great comparison again Kiki! Thank You ! cheers cheers cheers
Again I see I need all trio in my collection Shocked Cool Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
sebillba

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Kiki, thanks for posting all these fantastic photos! cheers Even though I already have the Schleich male, I enjoy seeing more photos of him - your pictures really show all the amazing details of this figure. I also appreciate the comparison shots of your three boys.... I particularly like the Papo one - so much so that I've just bought one! bounce bounce So thanks for helping me spend my money!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:03 pm

Nice gang cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Perfect photos! Thank you very much! king king

______
Yvette
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:25 pm

I particularly like the Papo one - so much so that I've just bought one! bounce bounce So thanks for helping me spend my money!!! Wink

It was the goal of my Machiavellian plan Twisted Evil Wink Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   

Back to top Go down

Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next