Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Thanks again for your great contribution Christophe, nice to see the Schleich with other 2! Very Happy
My favorite is still Papo, is the one that I look at it and see a gorilla in every point of his sculpt! monkey

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

My favorite is still Papo, is the one that I look at it and see a gorilla in every point of his sculpt! monkey

... I think I agree with you Wink

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:41 am

me too. I quite like the schleich; more than I thought I would. But the papo is my favorite.

Wonderful pictures Christophe!

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:28 am

me too. I quite like the schleich; more than I thought I would. But the papo is my favorite.

Wonderful pictures Christophe!

I can't say better cheers

sebillba

Country/State : Southsea, UK

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:49 pm

I particularly like the Papo one - so much so that I've just bought one! bounce bounce So thanks for helping me spend my money!!! Wink

It was the goal of my Machiavellian plan Twisted Evil Wink Laughing

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:28 am

I've got only Papo gorilla out of this trio. And looking at this photo I think I've got the best one... Wink

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)   

Back to top Go down

Gorillas : When SAFARI Ltd family meet PAPO and SCHLEICH 2012 male (pics added 19 september 2012)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2