Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhino figurine ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ponicola

Country/State : NC

Rhino figurine ? Empty
PostSubject: Rhino figurine ?   Rhino figurine ? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 4:24 am

I need some help to id this rhino.  He has no factory marks, stamps or stickers on him.  Since he is in an odd position If figure he is fighting/running away from something else.  Like there is another figure to the set ?

I found him years ago at a flea market. Never been able to ID.  Around 11in long, 7.5 in high. Look like he is made from the same material as stone critters? He is HEAVY.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Rhino figurine ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino figurine ?   Rhino figurine ? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 9:24 am

Welcome, i can not help, sorry

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Rhino figurine ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino figurine ?   Rhino figurine ? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 12:06 am

I moved this topic to the correct section. I hope you find it at least to you feel welcomed on forum. Very Happy Not being a toy animal figure, I believe it won't be easy to identify it. I thought it could be something like Franklin Mint but I haven't found this model under that designation or even under any other. The figure has an interesting artistic expression and it seems to be fighting against the gravity... almost as it was swiming. :)

Rhino figurine ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino figurine ?   Rhino figurine ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhino figurine ?
Page 1 of 1