Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request - Oryx Colouration Help

Go down 
+13
zirkoon
arafan
Ana
howaboutthiqusername
landrover
costicuba
Taos
widukind
NightLioness
JamesPanda
Roger
bmathison1972
mojochris
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

Request - Oryx Colouration Help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request - Oryx Colouration Help   Request - Oryx Colouration Help - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:56 am

much better paintjob. The sculpt on the other hand, to me still looks like a chubby, compact version of an oryx, withe the head appearing a little like a cow. The Papo one looks like a horse, the Schleich one like a cow though Very Happy

Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Request - Oryx Colouration Help   Request - Oryx Colouration Help - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 4:45 am

Looks like a missed this older topic :O

I was preparing some new additions for the summer, when I saw an oryx from Mojo on my favourite seller page. As I saw the recent changes made on TAW and the discussions about the Beisa Oryx by Birdsage, I thought that maybe the Mojo figure could represent this animal.

Now I found this topic, seeing that there were made changes with the figure and it now looks more like an arabian oryx. However, on seller pages, I find the older picture that looks more like a Beisa. I don´t want a disappointment like some of you did with the Papo Hermann´s Tortoise, so I wanted to know if anybody on this forum got the Mojo oryx? Does anyone know how the definite product now looks? Or are there more versions to get?

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Request - Oryx Colouration Help   Request - Oryx Colouration Help - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 7:09 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:

I was preparing some new additions for the summer, when I saw an oryx from Mojo on my favourite seller page. As I saw the recent changes made on TAW and the discussions about the Beisa Oryx by Birdsage, I thought that maybe the Mojo figure could represent this animal.

Now I found this topic, seeing that there were made changes with the figure and it now looks more like an arabian oryx. However, on seller pages, I find the older picture that looks more like a Beisa. I don´t want a disappointment like some of you did with the Papo Hermann´s Tortoise, so I wanted to know if anybody on this forum got the Mojo oryx? Does anyone know how the definite product now looks? Or are there more versions to get?

I have seen a few on social media and it looks they are all painted like the one you can find on TAW.
When they asked our help, the official pictures were already taken. I believe they updated the painting for the final figure but not yet the official picture but it is hard to be sure that there was no batch with the old painting.

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Request - Oryx Colouration Help   Request - Oryx Colouration Help - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2021 9:12 pm

Roger wrote:
Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:

I have seen a few on social media and it looks they are all painted like the one you can find on TAW.
When they asked our help, the official pictures were already taken. I believe they updated the painting for the final figure but not yet the official picture but it is hard to be sure that there was no batch with the old painting.

Thanks Roger, that´s exactly what I thought. I´ve seen some models on ebay and they had the newer paint. So the different selling sites are using probably older promo pictures. So I will wait if maybe some day some models pop up on TAW. Thanks :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request - Oryx Colouration Help   Request - Oryx Colouration Help - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Request - Oryx Colouration Help
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: