Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

AAA Meerkats Found

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Meerkats Found Empty
PostSubject: AAA Meerkats Found   AAA Meerkats Found EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 10:01 pm

Dear Sts Friends,

Well, they have arrived! two AAA Meerkats, which I will show you all soon. As usual, you have my permission to use the pictures on Tai. My photographer isn't on hand right now, so the pictures will be coming later to day. Enjoy, and I hope you find them useful.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

AAA Meerkats Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Meerkats Found   AAA Meerkats Found EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 11:51 pm

Congratulations! I believe you've found those we have listed as mongooses although there's no big difference how do we call them. One is standing up and the other is with a gentle walking pose. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

AAA Meerkats Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Meerkats Found   AAA Meerkats Found EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 11:50 am

Congrats

AAA Meerkats Found Empty
PostSubject: AAA Flying Squirrels, and a peacock   AAA Meerkats Found EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 9:04 pm

Dear Sts Friends,

Well, here's the news: today, there arrived in the mail a package containing two AAA Flying Squirrels, and a peacock, also by AAA. I'll share the pictures with you when I can, but for right now we'll just have to see what else arrives. Hope my pictures and information are being put to good use on Tai. Speaking of which, how's the editing going? Oh, and does anybody know if AAA made any flying squirrel babies?

Anyway, pictures should be coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

AAA Meerkats Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Meerkats Found   AAA Meerkats Found EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 2:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Dear Sts Friends,

Well, here's the news: today, there arrived in the mail a package containing two AAA Flying Squirrels, and a peacock, also by AAA. I'll share the pictures with you when I can, but for right now we'll just have to see what else arrives. Hope my pictures and information are being put to good use on Tai. Speaking of which, how's the editing going? Oh, and does anybody know if AAA made any flying squirrel babies?

Anyway, pictures should be coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled.

Aschuck

The flying squirrels are particularly good figures. We have them already on TAI, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they can be found. One is flat flying and the other is standing with the head turned left and the tail high up. I believe that the peacock is also the same that is already on TAI. About your question, I am almost sure that AAA never released flying squirrel babies. However, keep in mind that we never know for sure what AAA ever released. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

AAA Meerkats Found Empty
PostSubject: Re:AAA Meerkats found   AAA Meerkats Found EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:58 pm

Here are the AAA meerkat photos. Enjoy! Anna

55039 Sit Meerkat sitting up
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

55039 Sta Meerkat standing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

AAA Meerkats Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Meerkats Found   AAA Meerkats Found EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 11:30 pm

Two interesting figures , with the colors characteristic of AAA.

Their faces are lovely.

Thanks for these photos. Applause Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

AAA Meerkats Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Meerkats Found   AAA Meerkats Found EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 1:16 am

Hello Anna, nice figures! Very Happy those are the old known already listed at the wiki. They're very nice! :) That is just a detail but I believe the letters on product numbers are different. 55039 STA is the one standing on two legs while the other is 55039 WAL. I can't find any source with the end in SIT and WAL stands for walking even if the pose is half standing. Laughing A big thanks to your photographer and a great Christmas to both of you. santa

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

AAA Meerkats Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Meerkats Found   AAA Meerkats Found EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 9:44 pm

This is my model but with different colouring!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AAA Meerkats Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Meerkats Found   AAA Meerkats Found EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 2:37 am

Dear Sts Friends, Here is the latest news: I just got some figures from ebay: AAA camel, ostrich, gorilla panda bear polar bear cub, and a few others which were too used to take pictures of. The pictures I will be sending will be of the ones which I will be keeping. Also, in a day or two, I should have: AAA 55028 Lemur, so you can see a picture of that one too. Currently I'm waiting for a lot of three AAA bears: two pandas, and a brown bear. Once I get pictures, I'll post again in this topic. Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

AAA Meerkats Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Meerkats Found   AAA Meerkats Found EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 4:18 am

Dear Sts Friends: Well, no pictures yet, but would you like to know just how many AAA figures I have in my collection? Well the answer is 74. Well, I mean 75 if you count the Ring Tailed Lemur coming from ebay. Anyway, that's the news for now. I'll post again in this topic when I have pictures. Aschuck
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

AAA Meerkats Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Meerkats Found   AAA Meerkats Found EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 1:28 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce

Admin
Roger

AAA Meerkats Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Meerkats Found   AAA Meerkats Found EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 11:51 pm

74 is already an important number. You have already many more AAA than I do. Wink The ring-tailed lemur you're acquiring is a very nice figure but there is another you'd surely love that represents an adult with a baby nested between its legs. monkey

Back to top Go down
aschuck

AAA Meerkats Found Empty
PostSubject: The Number changes yet again   AAA Meerkats Found EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 3:45 am

dear Sts Friends: Well, the number of AAA acquisitions has changed from 74 to 79, because of the lemur and two pandas coming from ebay, and because of the new polar bear and bull found the other day. Also, Pictures will be coming soon. I
d also like to know which of my pictures have been put on Toy Animal Wiki. It would help me a lot if you could just post the pictures, then put whatever description you wanted. As has been stated in other posts, I have done my best as far as describing the figures goes, so don't expect my descriptions to be accurate. If anybody could also let me know how the editing of the Tai AAA section is going, that would be great. At this point, I still have to have somebody else to do it for me. Well, keep me posted, and in the meantime, I will continue the hunt for AAA figures. As for pictures, don't worry, they're coming. Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AAA Meerkats Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Meerkats Found   AAA Meerkats Found Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Meerkats Found
Page 1 of 1