Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:29 pm

Dear friends! another package of gifts from Mojo!!!
Thanks again Mr. James! Very Happy cheers

Sarcosuchus: this creature have a very familiar looking, he remembers me someone but I'm not seeing who, any idea???? Suspect Idea

Now the woodland criters:
This package was a complete surprise, I didn't know really what I'm receiving! ...and how nice is it?!?! Very Happy

Red fox: Who told Mr. James that I'm collecting foxes??? That's it, he, as a member of this forum found that there is in this small village, a mighty crocodile that collect foxes, and he contributed to this collection! Isn't he nice??? Very Happy cheers

Red squirrel: This small and cute friend is, like the fox, not new for you, Harriet, the main Mojo collector of this forum already showed it. cat

Stripped skunk: Now something new! This great skunk is my very first skunk in my collection, I was waiting for the CollectA, but this one came first and I'm sure I'm winning!

Beaver: OK, this is an almost perfect package, but Mr. James sent me a nother beaver!!! What a Face My neighbor came here to ask me if there's any problem with water supply!!! Glup, glup, glup, glup... affraid affraid OK, 2 beavers is too much, so the twin goes to Neva river! afro Very Happy

Thank you again Mr. James, not only for my gifts but also for the gifts that my friends are receiving!!! And I hope, today or next days to see here more topics about fantastic Mojo figures! cheers
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Congrats Roger, woodland creatures are dominant in this package cheers

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:08 pm

@skysthelimit wrote:
Congrats Roger, woodland creatures are dominant in this package cheers

Thanks! Yes, I love woodland mammals, not only savannah!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Wow Roger, thanks for sharing.
Beautiful skunk :)
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Abu Rai wrote:
Wow Roger, thanks for sharing.
Beautiful skunk :)

Thanks Joan!!! :cheers, Yes, the skunk is really nice! Do you want a comparison picture with the Schleich skunk??? tongue Wink
Interesting point, Safari, CollectA, Bullyland and Mojo have their interpretations of this animal, popular among the generation of Bambie! flower
Why not Papo and Schleich??? Suspect Maybe the smell??? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:50 pm

@Roger wrote:
Why not Papo and Schleich??? Suspect Maybe the smell??? What a Face

Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Congratulations. My favorite has to be the skunk. They are such adorable, yet stinky animals. We had some living under our house when we first moved in and they sprayed at 2 in the morning. That is a very hard smell to get rid of. I really love the adorable faces that skunks have. I think there needs to be more skunks made. I love the fox and the beaver too.
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:21 pm

@Roger wrote:
I love woodland mammals, not only savannah!!! Very Happy
Well, nobody's perfect Laughing

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Sad :mad:
This is, unless in Portugal, a clubistic joke!:)
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:49 pm

So many nice figurines you guys are getting lately!I wish I had such a lovely skunk in my collection to keep company to my safari one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:10 pm

@Wildheart wrote:
So many nice figurines you guys are getting lately!I wish I had such a lovely skunk in my collection to keep company to my safari one! Very Happy

Thanks Mihnea! I'm already showing interest in Mojo figures in Portuguese local shops and I hope the brand come soon to Portugal!!! MPV already have the sarcosuchus!:)
You are lucky, you have the Safari skunk, I never see it before!:)
Back to top Go down
atabini

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Congratulations Roger for your new additions, those woodland critters are great and a must have among manby other MOJO figurines.

Keep posting more images from your great MOJO collection.

Alejandro
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Congratulations Roger, they're all wonderful cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Thanks Amy Harriet and Alejandro!!! I'm glad you like them!:)
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:14 pm

@Roger wrote:
Thanks Amy Harriet and Alejandro!!! I'm glad you like them!:)

... I like them too! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Congratulation again Roger.

could you share some comparison pics of the two sarcosuchus ?

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Congratulations Roger!! Very very nice figures!! I like skunk especially but all of them are very nice. What a great gift!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am

Thanks Christophe and Anna!Very Happy

Here are my poor pics, I hope it is usefull!!!

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:27 am

Thank you for the pics Roger, the Mojo is very very interresting Cool More aquatic than the CollectA.

They are indeed more different that I thought first ! The Mojo is on my wishlist now Wink

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:25 am

WOW, Roger, your Mojo collection is growing rapidly, - and I still don`t think it is possible to buy them bounce bounce bounce Shocked

I saw that MPV has some dinoes, but unfortunately they are very expensive silent

Congratulations with your new figueares, I LOVE the woodland figueres cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:03 am

I think I like the Mojo one the best bounce

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:16 am

Funny, - I did not see the pictures of the croc-o-saurusses last time I looked Shocked

They are both great, - but why does Mojo make one that looks so much like the CollectA one ??? What a Face
How will they compete, if they make the same ? Price? Distribution? Good quality? Advertising? Or ?

Sorry, my old Marketing-horse whinnies Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:06 am

This first year Mojo range is clearly related with CollectA, but much more the range than the figures! ..and it will change soon! Suspect
Exactly as Kiki I thought the sarcosuchus were almost the same and we have two different interpretations of the animal and it is hapenning with all figures I have, the smilodon is completly different and savannah figures has nothing comparable!
In the woodland we see that the 16 figures are all in CollectA range, 14 of them in CollectA woodland and other 2 in CollectA wild life (moose and bald eagle).
In wild life we have different from CollectA the clown fish, grey seal, platypus and spotted hyena!

In prehistoric world is not easy to present something that is not in CollectA range because they have the largest prehistoric collection but the page 26 with the sarcosuchus and tylosaurus... Wink
Kiki, yess, the Mojo is more aquatic what makes sense, I can't think in this creature as a dinosaur eater, every modern crocodiles with this nose configuration are mainly fish eater, so makes sense the sarcosuchus have more aquatic characteristics, and a turtle belly! :) The paws are larger, not sure it is a correct option, fantastic texture, I need to study! study But the pose is inspired in my avatar! Wink
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Congrats Roger. I really love the little skunk! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Izzy wrote:
Congrats Roger. I really love the little skunk! :)

-Kristie

Thanks new avatared Kristie!!! flower :)
Here with the Schleich wolverine for size comparison! affraid

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers   Today at 9:36 am

Back to top Go down

Mojo sarcosuchus and woodland: skunk, squirrel, fox and beavers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next