Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses

Go down 
+2
Dum_my
widukind
6 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses Empty
PostSubject: A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses   A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:12 pm

Yesterday i visited a large toy store in Dresden, called Smiths, for toy r us. I was a few times in the old shop before but i have never seen this origin Schleich figures.

As i take a picture a staff man talk to me that there is never a chance to get thses figures. A lot of peoples (als staff too) asked for that figures but always no. My place is number 1000+ for that. He said the figures are exclusive for that shop, but i think only a very special shop edition.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses   A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 12:38 pm

That horse is not a model '' YET ''

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses   A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 5:34 pm

How amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses   A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 6:34 pm

Andreas,that´s a nice picture.
Here in München they have now a big lion as decoration in store Kaufhof.
In addition the whole area has been redesigned very nice.
There is a showcase with a diorama and a kind of small play area with table and chairs. Here the small children can play with Schleich animals. Maybe a new concept ?

The big lion

Showcase

A kind of playground

Large sortiment with many special offers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses   A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 7:26 pm

WOW ! Those huge models would be the dream for any collector bounce cheers

Thankyou both for the greast pictures king queen Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses   A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 7:45 pm

Yvette, the lion is also nice.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses   A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 10:37 pm

Schleich is really good on it! It surely brings the atention to the brand and that is an important part of their marketing. I'd love to visit here a local shop and see something like this. I wonder how exciting could be to see a CollectA giant eland at this scale! ... or the Papo crocodile... Good to have you both to share these interesting things with us. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses   A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses Empty

Back to top Go down

A Schleich giant giant panda and one of the world largest Schleich horses
Page 1 of 1