Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Size of Yujin figures?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

Size of Yujin figures? Empty
PostSubject: Size of Yujin figures?   Size of Yujin figures? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 10:11 am

Hello, I would like to know the exact size of this figure in cm. I've seen for sale in an eBay shop that indicates approximate size, sometimes in cm, sometimes in inches, and sometimes indicating two very different sizes in two parts of the item description, so I don't know what will be.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yujin Crab Gashapon Capsule "Birgus Latro"
Site indicates "Around 4 cm". A bit too large, but still acceptable... Are there some smaller but equally accurate figures of coconut crab easily available in any other brand?
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Size of Yujin figures?   Size of Yujin figures? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 12:10 pm

My figure is packed away at the moment but 4.0 cm would be the total length or legspan, not carapace width. The image below are the four figures of B. latro. All are probably too big for your scale range,but the smallest (the Kaiyodo Okinawa figure) might work (number 3). However it is very rare and hard to come by.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Size of Yujin figures?   Size of Yujin figures? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 4:58 pm

I believe to large for your taste :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Size of Yujin figures?   Size of Yujin figures? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 5:34 pm

Thanks! If it measures 4 cm of total lenght including antennae, then is perfect for me. If it's legspan in width (not lenght) is a bit large but still works. THe Yujin coconut crab is only slightly larger than the Kaiyodo one according to your comparison picture, and both are more accurate than the other two, too large figures.

So, the Yujin figure measures exactly 4 cm lenght, including antennae?
Then, I will go for it :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Size of Yujin figures?   Size of Yujin figures? Empty

Back to top Go down

Size of Yujin figures?
Page 1 of 1