Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Nature Zone/Animal classic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

The Nature Zone/Animal classic Empty
PostSubject: The Nature Zone/Animal classic   The Nature Zone/Animal classic EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 3:27 pm

Found these is a local discount shop.They are quite well made and on the back is a picture with other dogs in the series.Sadly,they only had the one set in the shop so will have to keep a look out for more.I have seen this brand before-they are made by a company in Hong Kong-and its usually horses and they are generally a copy of Schleich so I assume this set is copy as well.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone/Animal classic   The Nature Zone/Animal classic EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 3:55 pm

I know animal classic with Nayab figures.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone/Animal classic   The Nature Zone/Animal classic EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 7:32 pm

Great find ! AGAIN bounce cheers Applause

I wonder what breeds the other are, - there is Golden Retriever, Husky,
Berner Sennenhund, and... ? Very Happy

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone/Animal classic   The Nature Zone/Animal classic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 1:30 am

Very nice set, especially the puppies. sunny

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone/Animal classic   The Nature Zone/Animal classic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:17 pm

Yes, Susanne I agree.The others are hard to make out-maybe a black and a yellow Labrador? Smile

PostSubject: Re: The Nature Zone/Animal classic   The Nature Zone/Animal classic Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nature Zone/Animal classic
Page 1 of 1