Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Zuru RoboAlive Black Widow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

Zuru RoboAlive Black Widow Empty
PostSubject: Zuru RoboAlive Black Widow   Zuru RoboAlive Black Widow EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 8:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi! Yesterday, I went to ToyS'R'Us. There, I saw the most adorable, amazing little Black Widow Spider. Not only it is soft to cuddle, with all her flocking, but she also crawls on the floor like a real spider. I know it's not a regular animal toy figure, since it's mechanical; but I wanted to show it to you anyway.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Zuru RoboAlive Black Widow   Zuru RoboAlive Black Widow EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 10:38 pm

I think that is also a nice toy for a cat or do you think it could end destroyed? Thanks for showing your cute lady. Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Zuru RoboAlive Black Widow   Zuru RoboAlive Black Widow EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 6:42 pm

affraid affraid

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Zuru RoboAlive Black Widow   Zuru RoboAlive Black Widow EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think that is also a nice toy for a cat or do you think it could end destroyed? Thanks for showing your cute lady. Wink

It would certainly end destroyed in the paws of a cat. I prefer keeping her for myself.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Zuru RoboAlive Black Widow   Zuru RoboAlive Black Widow EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:17 am

Imagine that a blæack widow can actually look cute drunken

I am sure she can scare the *beep* out of people with Arachnophobia, though Laughing

Thankyou for sharing ! sunny

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Zuru RoboAlive Black Widow   Zuru RoboAlive Black Widow EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:07 pm

One question: do you think it could be put in ToyAnimalInfo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zuru RoboAlive Black Widow   Zuru RoboAlive Black Widow Empty

Back to top Go down

Zuru RoboAlive Black Widow
Page 1 of 1