Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is bullyland closed?

Go down 
+16
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Saarlooswolfhound
halichoeres
bmathison1972
Caracal
Roger
zirkoon
Tupolew Tu-154
75senta75
landrover
Pardofelis
Duck-Anch-Amun
Megaptera
widukind
LUCIO
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is bullyland closed?   Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 8:10 pm

Yes, Schleich still has some own gems. But they were much diverse than today.
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Is bullyland closed?   Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:31 am

Safari Ltd is significantly cheaper in my location, and Mojo Fun even more so, but perhaps that depends on one's country? The US does not impose personal VAT taxes, and commercial imports of toys generally have low tariffs, so I suppose that could be a factor depending on where one lives, assuming the comparable Scheichs are coming from a country with better tariff/personal tax rates than China. Also, buying the figures from Michaels or Hobby Lobby means single item 40% off coupons can be used, which helps a lot! :)

Horses are pretty subjective with any of the brands, I think. Schleich and Safari Ltd both have wonderful and not-so great horses. But the average kids or parents out there probably wouldn't notice the conformational issues that annoy collectors like us.

I do not mean to disparage Schleich; the majority of my animal collection is Schleichs and I love them. I don't think Schleich is just for kids, but I do think the majority of their products are primarily marketed for kids and always have been. Thus the more recent sculpting trends we have all noted.

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Is bullyland closed?   Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 2:22 pm

Noooo Sad My German is not good and I used Google translate, something to do with licenses..
Is there any chance they can still make it trough? Or it is really done Sad

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Is bullyland closed?   Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 9:03 pm

Sad Sad Sad

feelingz_mj

Country/State : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Is bullyland closed?   Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 10:28 am

bullyland is saved no worries :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Is bullyland closed?   Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 10:37 am

feelingz_mj wrote:

Welcome on forum and thanks for bringing good ews to us.
What more do you know about Bullyland? Will they continue with their animal series?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Is bullyland closed?   Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 11:22 am

feelingz_mj wrote:

Welcome :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Is bullyland closed?   Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 3:09 pm

good news! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Is bullyland closed?   Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 4:18 pm

Is there any verification of this 'good news' other than just a random post by someone who hasn't otherwise contributed information to this forum?
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Is bullyland closed?   Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 9:21 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
Is there any verification of this 'good news' other than just a random post by someone who hasn't otherwise contributed information to this forum?

This I also would like to know.

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Is bullyland closed?   Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 4:39 pm

News about the insolvent company Bullyland.
Bullyworld belongs now to the investor Eberl Group.
Eberl is an internationally active logistics company with around 300 employees.
The sale was accompanied by a move. Bullyland moved from the former company headquarters in Spraitbach in Baden-Württemberg to the premises of the new investor in Nußdorf am Chiemsee.

More informations you get here  study  :

arrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Is bullyland closed?   Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 5:22 pm

So we can hope

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Is bullyland closed?   Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 5:27 pm

good news! Very Happy Applause cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Is bullyland closed?   Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 8:20 pm

Let's see what happens. It is always very unpredictable. I hop they bring back the animal series with a ecofriendly concept. Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Is bullyland closed?   Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 10:26 pm

Interesting news. Let's see how it plays out first.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Is bullyland closed?   Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 12:44 am

Magnific news......Ivette.

Life gives this company a new opportunity.. cheers cheers cheers cheers

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Is bullyland closed?   Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 10:56 pm

Good to hear that we may have Bullyland models in the future!!!I remember travelling to various cities in Europe in the 1990s and Bullyland was everywhere along with Schleich.Schleich is the dominant company in the UK and Ireland with other companies not really getting a look in.Papo would be the next one in line.I remember speaking to a toy shop owner about her having Papo models and she informed me she only got them when Schleich wasn't available!Don't think Schleich have any worries about their place in the market as they are the ones most people buy in the UK/Ireland because that's all you can find in the shops.

PostSubject: Re: Is bullyland closed?   Is bullyland closed? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is bullyland closed?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Bullyland-
Jump to: