Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brown Pelican

Go down 
+7
Rio
Kikimalou
Admin
ken yeo
schleich61
WILLYBACOMAN
Froggie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

Brown Pelican - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:49 pm

[quote="WILLYBACOMAN"] and we have to see what happens next...
quote]

He is now selling under a new name.

I think who bids here make a mistake by his own.

[url=Ebay brauner Pelikan][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:24 pm

[quote="schmidtchenschleich"]
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
and we have to see what happens next...
quote]

He is now selling under a new name.

I think who bids here make a mistake by his own.

[url=Ebay brauner Pelikan][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, Peter, I'm not so sure that is the case. It really depends on why his former auctions under his previous ID were deleted, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Brown pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:54 pm

Hi friends,

i think the seller of the pelican seems serious. With his first ebay-ID he tried to sell the pelican he has nearly 2000 positive feedbacks with 99,7 %. I don´t know the reason why ebay cancelled the auction but there are several possibilitys. But this is only my own opinion. Everybody must know it self when he bids.

Torben
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:38 pm

Admin wrote:
Hi friends,

Everybody must know it self when he bids.

Torben

I think even so.

But i asked me, why he has no feedbacks for only one Satchmo?
He sold over 7 pieces of them.

I think the future will show us the truth.

Last edited by schmidtchenschleich on Mon May 31, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:19 pm

schmidtchenschleich wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hi friends,

Everybody must know it self when he bids.

Torben

I think even so.

But i asked me, why he has no feedbacks for only one Satchmo?
He sold over 50 pieces of them.

I think the future will show us the truth.

Hi Peter,

i don´t know where you get your informations about the seller. In the last two weeks he had 4 auctions with hand-signed Satchmos. The first auction was a multiple-auction with 9 x Satchmo. This auction was cancelled by himself. Than came 3 auctions with a single Satchmo. They were sold at 26.05. and 29.05.2010. It is to early for a feedback.

Torben
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:00 pm

Gesamtumsatz*:
seit 02.05.2010 (29 Tage) 945,71 €
30-Tage-Umsatz*: 945,71 €
Durchschnittl. Vk-Preis: 41,12 €
Gesamte Angebote: 23
Erfolgreiche Angebote: 20
Erfolsquote "Angebot": 87,0%
Gesamte Stückzahl: 35
Verkaufte Stückzahl: 23
Erfolgsquote "Stückzahl": 65,7%

I don`t know that he cancelled some multiple auctions
I thought, that he sold all of them.
Then you are right, that it was not so much satchmos.
It was a mistake of me.

He only sold 7 Satchmos with signature legally at ebay.
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:28 pm

Hello, I have some information that may be of interest here. Either he cancelled the auctions, or more likely, I believe, eBay.de cancelled them. When I contacted him for a shipping quote for a non-Satchmo item, he used eBay.de's mail system to try to sell me Satchmos. I had a big laugh about this, as told me that if I bought 4-5, he would give me a good deal, like 30-35 euros apiece. Needless to say, I was not interested, but merely amused. I'm a collector from the USA, so I must be really stupid about collecting a Euro line... Laughing

In any event, if eBay.de found out about this usage of their resources, I'm sure that they would cancel his auctions, and possibly restrict, or even terminate his account. Maybe that is why he is now re-auctioning the same items under a different account. The one he's using now has a 100% rating for several hundred ratings, so possibly he had a second ID or is using a friend's account.

Whatever the truth, the brown pelican is already being bid up high again very quickly. Some things never change - plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:07 pm

He is using the account of his wife this time, as he wrote me that.
He was banned for 14 days, because when he copied a text for his advertising, there was a link in the advertising, and he didn't see that, and that is forbidden by E-Bay.
Here is what he wrote to me in Gewrman:

Hallo lieber Schleichtiersammler,wie sicherlich bemerkt, wurden meine laufenden Angebote leider von ebay beendet, da ich beim kopieren für eine Artikelbeschreibung von einer Website, leider einen Link auf eine andere Website (ausserhalb von ebay) mit kopiert habe. Dieses war vor zwei Wochen, als ich Konzertkarten verkaufte. Leider unbewusst, aber laut AGB nicht erlaubt. Warum man dann so kurz vor Ende alle Angebote löscht, ist mir ein Rätsel, sollte sicherlich ein Denkzettel sein, denke ich. Der Pelikan ist auf jeden fall wieder online gestellt. Allerdings auf dem Account von meiner Frau, bitte um Entschuldigung, aber ich habe, da ich leider schon die zweite Ermahnung von ebay bekommen habe (habe schonmal eine FSK 18 DVD eingestellt), eine Sperre von 14 Tagen erhalten jetzt. Ich schreibe dieses hier, da ich mich an den Namen natürlich erinnern konnte, Schleichtiersammler, finde ich cool. Ds der noch nicht besetzt war, Glückwunsch. Sollte noch Interesse bestehen, accountname: bobo_bubu

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:10 pm

Thank you for the explanation, Willy. I see you're back after the pelican... Rolling Eyes :)
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:13 pm

No problem Phil!

But tell me..., are you bidding on it too?
Because then i stop the bidding, i don't want one of our group here paying too much, because more of us want it...
There will be another one sometimes...
I thought you have one already... Shocked

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Hello Willy,
You are bidding against somone who has 0 feedbacks.
I think its easy for an seller to see who is the highest bidder,
than took the Figure new in ebay, say the latest highest bidder that the auction is online
and then bidding by himself to the last highest bid. So he gets easily what he wants .
I think the bidder with 0 feedbacks will soon bid at 170 Euro. Let us see.

Even i think 170 Euro is to much for this figure.
But a thing is so much noun who someone is able to pay for.

queensammlung1 has getting his first feedback abaut a satchmo.
So Thorben was right.
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:30 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
No problem Phil!

But tell me..., are you bidding on it too?
Because then i stop the bidding, i don't want one of our group here paying too much, because more of us want it...
There will be another one sometimes...
I thought you have one already... Shocked

Oh no, Willy, I am just an interested bystander. I have one new with tag, as you know, and even if I didn't, I wouldn't be bidding at these price levels. Besides, I spent my money for May and need to save some money in June for various things, so I probably won't be very active this month.

The pelican is all yours, if you can win it! :)
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:13 am

Hello,
see at the biddinglist.
All the biddings from the user with 0 feedbacks was delite from ebay.
So you see i was right, that he bid by himself of the Pelican.

Now you are the highest bidder with only 101 Euro.

I thought if i bid on it.

Send me an pn how high is your highest bit. I think when i read it i don`t bid at the figure and do not sent the price higher.

Regards
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:10 am

Well, that's very interesting. Nice catch, Peter.
Back to top Go down
Froggie

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:03 am

Scary - it's sold for almost 250 Euros!

but I didn't believe my eyes when I just checked the new ebay entries and found this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can this be the second one of this rarities in one week? It says pelican from Schleich, but the colours, especially that bright dark pink, don't look right. Maybe a repainted pink pelikan or a different brand?
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:01 pm

bobo_bubu sold the brown Pelican for 234,33 Euro and then offers 9 People the Pelican for less money (Angebot an unterlegenden Bieter) the cheapest for 100 Euro.

That could be two reasons, he has 10 Pelicans ore something rules very wrong.
Let us see.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@schmidtchenschleich

why you don´t ask me by email about what´s right? Because you´ve take my Satchmo picture and stole it and use it in your own auction? Or why? You´ve got my email, ask me what you wnt, please. But don´t tell some things about me that are n´t right, o.k. Where are you know this private informations? Are worrking by ebnay? The truth is:

The first time my auctions ended by ebay was a DVD FsK 18 i don´t see and offer it on ebay. Ebay deleted all my auctions this time for the first time. O.k. my mistake.
The second time ebay ended my auctions was a miostake by ebay. The y tld me that i need some spam words in searching, buit that was my design html-code (Queen, queen, freddie mercury, john deacon, and so on)
The third time i was bid with my wife´s account (i did the last 4 years) on items from Queensmmlung1. You must know the most things i´ve sold on ebay are things from my uncle. ANd he would like to have a lot of money from me, if i asked him about things out of these lots. So we said, that i bid myself to get a resonable price for both sides. The last four years they don´t tell me that it´s not allowed to buy from family person on ebay. So the deleted all my auctions again. The last time (teh brown pelican, too) I´ve got a link to a website out of ebay in my description, that´s the reason ebay ended this time my auctions, that´s not allowed. I saw willy told you, that i wrote it to him. I´m a serious seller and sold in the last years near only queen collector items. And i´ve found some friends on ebay by selling this items. But this time i would to sell my collection of schleich or some figures at first, cause we all in germany has big problem to find work in the last year. I´ve got two kids and they want something to eat, so i sold my best. The brown pelicans. ANd if you don´t believe i´ve got multiple figures from see pics below. I´ve got the schleich jackpot on a fleamarket in florida some years ago. I found 20 brown pelicans in the original still factory sealed plastic bags. WOW affraid

Yes, that´s the truth. So you don´t have to see, what coming next to my feedbacks or schmidtchenschleich write to you.

Pleae feel free to ask me about everything was going on...

And please don´t write some things about me that my heartbeats goes high and higher. I´m 100 % serious.
I´ve sold the schleich chicken two times, too. And everybody gets his items as he have bought it, that´s my service in best packing and fast shipping! Write things about me like i give Torben his missed Schleich catalogues for nothing, cause i´m a big fan from his site, so many work for you. WOW And it´s a pleasure do help by this site, or isn´t it? PLease ask me what you want about all by this emails [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And you must know if you would like to complete your collections with a pelican or not. I think it´s fair to sell this last pelicans i´ve got to the bidders the don´t win. Cause they really want them. ANd if i list it again, the price for the pelican and the pelican in all his wonderfull story was killed, or? So i did it like this. ANd the last pelicans are still mine and my wife´s to take this wonderful holiday in florida in our mind!

@ Torben

Please give me your adress, so i can send you the copies of the schleich catalogues you still miss. And if you have something to swap for the chleich 13405 drinking trough in mint condition still factory sealed!

So all my friends or not best wishes to you and many greets Marco
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Wow !

You did hit the jackpot finding all those models affraid I think I would have fainted !

Congratulations on all your sales. I would have put in a bid but when it went over 40 euros, it was too much for me Laughing

Good luck with the rest of your sales
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:39 pm

bobo_bubu wrote:
But don´t tell some things about me that are n´t right, o.k.

I don`t tell something what was not true,
i wrote: "That could be two reasons, he has 10 Pelicans ore something rules very wrong."

Now i see, that you have the 10 Pelicans, and i`m very happy that it is so.
For me that is more better than something rules wrong.
But you must even say, that it is very unusual, whats going on with your auction.
And its even unusual, that one person have so many from rare figures.
There for only one person until now bought your offered pelican . You don`t must work at ebay to see that.

But when you are an serious seller, that is the best for all of your customers and i`m glad to hear this.

I dont want to insult you and when it is so, i apologize me.

Best regards
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:44 pm

@ Schmidtchenschleich

yes that´s unuasall but this time true. The jackpot.

o.k. we´ve got a bad start i think. It´s o.k. But please don´t take any photos of mine. It´s hard work to make some and not fair to steal them. And about the Satchmos´ In ebay was my last three Satchmos online now And one of my three Satchmos i would like to put in my collection are sold by another buyer from the pelicans. He told me, i don´t know if it´s true. He want a pelican and a satchmo.

Now i´ve to sell these 9 Pelicans left on ebay and 2 others for a friend of mine. 1 Pelican i wanted to goes to ebay.com and i spend 20% of the money to the real pelicans in florida, i´ve thought. But last time i would like to do, i make a mistake.

And the ebay-account with no feedback isn´t from me, it´s from singapur not from germany.

So you all know the truth and i hope you´re happy now... Please email me, if you would like to buy your pelicans, then ebay ends it in some hours. And i Don´t offer some more pelicans, only the one from ebay.com coming in the next weeks or month. Or perhaps not, i don´t know if i spend some money from the pelicans i´ve sold or i start another auction. I don´t want to make some trouble and say sorry about it!

I´m not sure if i sell my complete collection, but if i do, i´ll let you know...

ANd sorry, no other sells from outside ebay. Only this guys from ebay can get the pelican, no other. And i don´t load up another pelican, i ´m sure now. I spend some money from paying the other Pelicans for my real animals in Florida and then it´s all i can do from germany.

Sad

perhaps we hear again my friends...
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Amazing, all those Brown Pelicans you have!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:11 pm

And i say congratulation to WILLYBACOMAN
for his own brown pelican from bobo_bubu
bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm

So he did win it. I was wondering if he did, he seemed very determined to get this one !

Congratulations cheers
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:07 pm

This has been better than most soap operas..... Laughing Charges, counter-charges, explanations, counter-explanations, a mysterious mischief-maker in Singapore, rare treasures, uncovered rare treasures, secret financial transactions, Florida vacations, and even a Freddie Mercury reference.

Maybe I'm wrong, but this isn't a soap opera, it's a John Le Carré spy novel of the highest order. Thanks to everyone involved for some marvellous entertainment.

I've never been more happy (and relieved) that I got my brown pelican long ago.
Good luck with the rest of your auctions, Mario..... Wink
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:12 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Amazing, all those Brown Pelicans you have!

The saddest note of all is that Mario has more brown pelicans than probably still exist in real life in the Gulf of Mexico..... Crying or Very sad By the time this spill is finally contained, we will see the greatest environmental disaster in human history. The massive oil plumes will eventually break up in the Gulf Stream and be carried up the American East coast, into the middle of the Atlantic, and eventually wash up as tar balls on Euro beaches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brown Pelican   Brown Pelican - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brown Pelican
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next