Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

AAA Armadillo and several others coming soon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Armadillo and several others coming soon Empty
PostSubject: AAA Armadillo and several others coming soon   AAA Armadillo and several others coming soon EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 3:21 am

dear Sts Friends,

Hey, just thought to let you all know that next week, I am getting/ordering a bunch of AAA (AKA Mamejo) figures from the website imex-modle.com. In the order, there is a bunch of stuff for my collection. The Order is as follows: Large Dolphin (9-inch), Extra Large Sea Turtle (13-inch), A set of four different butterflies, An armadillo Large (6-inch), a large raccoon, A jumbo Sabertooth tiger, and a mammoth of the same size (12 inches), a chameleon (8-inch), a large manta ray, and that's about it. I hope this list helps you collectors of this brand out. It sure helps me, especially now that I can get these wholesale. Oops, I think I said too much. Oh, well, you all will see pictures soon anyway, so no matter. Anyway, that's the latest from my side, so if anybody has comments for this post please reply. Aschuck P.S. Imex Model has some very nice jumbo size dinosaurs all of them 18 inches. Unfortunately, they are pretty expensive. A few of them are 20 inches. The reason I know all this is because I checked the website.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Armadillo and several others coming soon   AAA Armadillo and several others coming soon EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 3:35 am

Great lot, cheers cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Armadillo and several others coming soon   AAA Armadillo and several others coming soon EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 5:54 pm

WOW !!! You will soon have a very exceptional and unusual collection of AAA models cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Armadillo and several others coming soon   AAA Armadillo and several others coming soon EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 4:55 pm

Great

PostSubject: Re: AAA Armadillo and several others coming soon   AAA Armadillo and several others coming soon Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Armadillo and several others coming soon
Page 1 of 1