Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions.. Empty
PostSubject: After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions..   After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions.. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 2:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It has been a while since my last post here....almost three years! I had lost the fun of collecting...tried other hobby's... But was starting to miss the collecting...the search..and the waiting for new animals , so im back. Here is the start of it...more to come!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions..   After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions.. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 5:54 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions..   After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions.. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 6:32 pm

I am glad you've found again joy collecting animal figures. I hope you keep in this hobby for a long time. By the way, congratulations for your new figures. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions..   After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions.. EmptyThu May 02, 2019 8:24 am

Such great additions cheers

The spotted foal is completely new to me ! Please can you tell us more about it ? Very Happy

Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions..   After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions.. EmptyThu May 02, 2019 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Such great additions cheers

The spotted foal is completely new to me ! Please can you tell us more about it ? Very Happy
Hi Susanne, its called Spotty and it came with the horse club magazine ( i believe nr 6). Its the foal version of the set Mia and Spotty ( a horse club girl with her shetlander spotty. Its all new to me too because i did not look at schleich for the last three years so there is a whole new world of schleich for me to discover! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions..   After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions.. Empty

Back to top Go down

After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions..
Page 1 of 1