Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions.. Empty
PostSubject: After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions..   After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions.. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 2:54 pm

After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions.. 20190410
After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions.. 20190411
It has been a while since my last post here....almost three years! I had lost the fun of collecting...tried other hobby's... But was starting to miss the collecting...the search..and the waiting for new animals , so im back. Here is the start of it...more to come!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions..   After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions.. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 5:54 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions..   After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions.. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 6:32 pm

I am glad you've found again joy collecting animal figures. I hope you keep in this hobby for a long time. By the way, congratulations for your new figures. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions..   After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions.. EmptyThu May 02, 2019 8:24 am

Such great additions cheers

The spotted foal is completely new to me ! Please can you tell us more about it ? Very Happy

Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions..   After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions.. EmptyThu May 02, 2019 9:28 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Such great additions cheers

The spotted foal is completely new to me ! Please can you tell us more about it ? Very Happy
Hi Susanne, its called Spotty and it came with the horse club magazine ( i believe nr 6). Its the foal version of the set Mia and Spotty ( a horse club girl with her shetlander spotty. Its all new to me too because i did not look at schleich for the last three years so there is a whole new world of schleich for me to discover! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions..   After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions.. Empty

Back to top Go down

After three years of not buying i receivrd my first new additions..
Page 1 of 1