Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ethomas

Country/State : UK

Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection Empty
PostSubject: Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection   Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection EmptyWed May 22, 2019 6:09 pm

I'm mostly buying bulk for my African watering hole project so am picking up some nice zoo examples along the way (and also getting tempted by some lovely listings). I'll post photos here. At the moment I dont really have anywhere nice to photograph them and I also need to get hold of a lego brick but I hope you enjoy these photos for now.

link to watering hold project here: https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t17469-schleich-african-watering-hole-project-chose-132-scale-so-mainly-using-britains-animals#371888 (it has more pictures of the African animals)

Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection Britai15

Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection Britai13

Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection Britai14

Last edited by ethomas on Wed May 22, 2019 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ethomas

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection   Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection EmptyWed May 22, 2019 6:13 pm

Some more:

Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection Britai17

Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection Britai16
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection   Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection EmptyWed May 22, 2019 7:04 pm

Very nice, the wildebeest looks great

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection   Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection EmptyWed May 22, 2019 7:28 pm

I hope this is the start of a Britains collection for you. The whole series is very good, you only need to get used with them once they're much smaller in average than the major company figures and obviously they often show their age and not so nicely painted as newer figures. For your project these giraffes and gnu are perfect.
Maybe it is not easy to customize the golden eagle into a martial eagle but likely, the K&M martial eagle has an acceptable size. I am not sure though once I don't have it.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection   Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection EmptyWed May 22, 2019 8:52 pm

I also like especially the wildbeest :)

A nice collection

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection   Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 2:13 am

The brown bear comes in a lot of colour-variations, i had at least 8, as the colour-mass in the mould was not always cleared out properly, so there are even "flamed" versions with 2 types of brown!

PostSubject: Re: Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection   Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Various Britains zoo/wild animals - Thomas's collection
Page 1 of 1