Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Figures that would probably sell if they were made

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

Safari Figures that would probably sell if they were made Empty
PostSubject: Safari Figures that would probably sell if they were made   Safari Figures that would probably sell if they were made EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 8:02 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I spoke with my sales rep again about starting a licensed collection of figures. He recommended I find some one to make designs of some of these for me, so I could show the right people what I had in mind. So, with all this said, here is a list of figure ideas that would probably sell, if they were made:

Blood Wing: Basically an enormous crimson cobra with fruit bat wings. This figure, which also has a book attached to it, would likely be a good seller, but that's just my opinion.

Feathered Stegosaurus, Spinosaurus, and Pteranodon: I picked these three dinosaurus in general, because they are generally known, so I think that dino fans would like to see feathered models of the three I just mentioned. This is just my opinion again, but sometimes you never know what will sell.

Mint-dragon: This dragon could be classified as a wyvern, but only sort of. It does not have front legs, but in their place it has very large wings. This dragon is so large that a person could easily puut a saddle on its back and ride it, if they wanted to. The mint dragon's wings are attached to the chest and neck of a goose, at least that's what the picture looks like in my mind's eye. The Mint dragon's head is basically the head of a crocodile, with large ears, and short horns. As for the Mint Dragon's back and hindquarters, those are the general shape of a moose, only without hooves. In stead of the hooves, there are hen's feet at the bottom of each leg. The Mint Dragon's tail is shaped like a peacock's tail, and can be folded and unfolded like a chinese fan. Now, this whole thing that I have just described is all covered with green feathers. Keep in mind when you read this that the picture of this dragon has not been drawn yet, but will be drawn in the future. Anyway, if any of you like these ideas, then write me, or reply to this topic. Enjoy reading

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Figures that would probably sell if they were made   Safari Figures that would probably sell if they were made EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 10:20 pm

Hi, sounds interesting :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Figures that would probably sell if they were made   Safari Figures that would probably sell if they were made EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 11:22 pm

Your fertile immagination is particularly evident in your mint-dragon idea. It is actually quite curious to understand how you can design in your mind such a strange creature. Obviously my comment hasn't anything of disparaging, just the oposite, I find it quite intringuing.
The crocodile head with short horns and long ears looks quite embarrassing to me. Laughing I wonder which kind of ears do you want to put on it. Wink

aschuck

PostSubject: About the Ears, I have some comments   Safari Figures that would probably sell if they were made EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 12:31 am

Dear Roger, Well, I was thinking the Mint Dragon Ears would be tall and pointy, sort of like bat ears in a sense. Also, what do you think of the blood Wing? Good idea or not? In other words, would it be a good addition to a licensed collection or not? The only reason I ask is because I am serious about making some of these creatures a reality, and I would like your input. Also, here is a summary of the book Hunting for the blood-wing:

It's sort of like a futuristic Robinson Crusoe, in other words, the French government discovers a new planet, and they send some explorers and a well known photographer up to the planet. While they are there, the photographer and the spaceship's cook manage to get themselves lost. As a result of this supposed desertion, the photographer gets left behind on the planet, and after that he has to survive, like Robinson Crusoe. See? It's sort of like that book, but only slightly. Hey Roger, would you like to read the book itself, because I can send the document to you as an attachment if you like. What do you think? Pretty cool story don't you think? Anyway, let me know if you want to read it. Also, about the book, I am planning on getting it published, and I was wondering if you wanted to review the file itself, just to see if it was good enough to publish. As you might have realized by now, publishing for me, is a really big deal, because I want people to understand me through my writing, and that's not easy to do, in some cases. Well, Okay, I guess every writer has this same problem. It's just that my part of all this is more pronounced than everybody else, I mean the part about being understood. Am I being unclear? I hope not. Anyway, if anyone reads this, and has anymore comments, then please reply to this topic.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More News   Safari Figures that would probably sell if they were made EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 12:49 am

Dear Sts Friends: Hi again, I just thought I'd write something, because there's nothing else to be done at the moment, so here he is, a new idea! The Lobster Man! Well, what do you think? Basically, in appearance, he is a cross between a man, and a lobster. He has a huge lobster's tail, antennae instead of a nose, two pincers rising out of his shoulders, and three extra arms on either side of his body. So the question now becomes, will this figure be a good addition to the mythical Realms line? Personally, I think it would be great, because perhaps Mythical Realms needs more mutants in general, but I guess that's my personal preference. Of course, there is the point of when you yourself create some thing really good, then of course you would like to see it in plastic figure form, so why not? Well, we'll see what the powers that be say about all this. By the way, still working on getting an artist to draw for me. Apparently that's easier said than done. Oh well, we'll figure it out somehow or other. Anyway, if anyone likes the Lobster Man, then let me know.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More News   Safari Figures that would probably sell if they were made EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 2:27 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, I'm only posting here because there's really nothing else to do. First, no new news from safari. Second, does anyone know just how many frog figures cone in the AAA Poison Dart Frogs Set (22239)? Just want to know because I am actually getting that very set for my collection, as well as some frogs by papo, and Safari. If anyone has any info for me, then let me know. As far as other news goes, I have heard rumors via ebay that AAA made, possibly, a baby beaver. I saw the figure listed as a vintage figure on ebay. No idea of how much it costs, I just saw it and felt I had to tell someone. Maybe you can do some digging, and see for yourselves. It's really too bad that us collectors can't use ebay's AAA pictures on Tai. Man! That would help a lot. As for my collection of fictional creatures, I am thinking of making plush renditions of them, to show to people. Also thinking of using clay and buttons as well. So, what do you think? I think that the tortoises will be the easiest to do, so we might do those first. Well, if I come across any more AAA listings, I'll let you know.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Figures that would probably sell if they were made   Safari Figures that would probably sell if they were made Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Figures that would probably sell if they were made
Page 1 of 1