Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

AAA Hedgehog and Saber Tooth Tiger Found

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Hedgehog and Saber Tooth Tiger Found Empty
PostSubject: AAA Hedgehog and Saber Tooth Tiger Found   AAA Hedgehog and Saber Tooth Tiger Found EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 3:54 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi, Just wanted to let you know that a few days ago, a friend of mine and I ordered a AAA Hedgehog and Smilodon from Ebay. Just thought I'd let you know, so that if anyone reads these posts, they can catch up on the latest from my side of the world. Do we have pictures of a AAA hedgehog on Tai? If we don't, I think it's time we took stock of what we have of AAA in our collections. Right now, I have about 109 AAA figures in my collection. That number will grow though, I'm sure. Well, if anybody reads this and replies, then that's great. I'd love to hear what you all think. Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA Hedgehog and Saber Tooth Tiger Found   AAA Hedgehog and Saber Tooth Tiger Found EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 6:42 pm

We can always use more help at Tai, with AAA and other things. I have some photos someone sent me I haven't gotten on there yet for AAA. We know very little about their historic production.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
aschuck

PostSubject: Info for: AAA 96935 Green Notched Turtle   AAA Hedgehog and Saber Tooth Tiger Found EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 2:28 am

Dear Sts Friends: Hi, Did you know that AAA might have made a brown version of the green notched turtle (96935)? Interesting, isn't it. Anyway, apparently, Veghead.com has a brown notched turtle figure for sale. I myself am planning on getting the green version. As far as other news, I now have in my collection a certain Safari Ltd goose 245929, and will soon have a papo elephant seal. Now that's a creature that I don't have. Also, AAA might have made several sea turtles. This is just speculation, but it might lead somewhere, if we collectors know where to look. In other words, I'll see about ordering from veghead next month, and we'll see what that brings. Aschuck

P.S. Veghead also has several Safari discontinued models, Namely: Clown Anemonefish, Blue Crab, Horseshoe Crab, White lipped snail, and armadillo. If you're interested in any of these, then veghead is the place for you.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Hedgehog and Saber Tooth Tiger Found   AAA Hedgehog and Saber Tooth Tiger Found EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 11:05 am

cheers

PostSubject: They Really are coming   AAA Hedgehog and Saber Tooth Tiger Found EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 4:36 am

Hi Guys, Well, do you remember when I wrote a post about a lot of AAA figures I was getting? Well, I wrote that when I thought I would be getting them, and now, at the end of this month, I finally am getting them, the lot of figures I mean. At least ten figures in this lot, maybe more. Well, if there's any more news, I'll let you know. Aschuck

P.S. I also ordered last month a papo elephant seal, which I've never had a figure of in my collection before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Hedgehog and Saber Tooth Tiger Found   AAA Hedgehog and Saber Tooth Tiger Found Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Hedgehog and Saber Tooth Tiger Found
Page 1 of 1