Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for

Go down 
+4
pipsxlch
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
aschuck
8 posters
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for Empty
PostSubject: Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for   Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 9:01 pm

Dear Roger and Friends: Hi guys, just thought to tell you that there's no news from Safari. In the meantime, I was wondering if anyone could give me information on the Incredible Creatures which are the Bushbaby and Sugar Glider. I only found out about these the other day, so at least I have the item numbers. But where can I buy these? That's the real problem. Well, if anyone has any information, then please write me. Also, the AAA Walrus I told you about has arrived. Still waiting for the AAA Manta Ray, though. As far as other news, Well not much, except that the total of figures in my collection has reached 830. Well, if there's anythhing else, I'll let you know. Aschuck P.S. By the way, we should know more about the news from safari when the time is right.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for   Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 8:18 am

The Bushbaby and Sugar Glider scratch

I never heard of them from Safari before .... Shocked

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for   Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 9:45 am

This is confusing indeed.
Maybe aschuck means the squirrel monkey and flying squirrel from Safari ltd. Incredible creatures? scratch

aschuck

PostSubject: We Can Keep on Digging, and who knows what we'll find   Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 11:03 pm

Dear Roger and others, I most certainly am not confusing the sugar glider and bushbaby with some other figures. Just to let you know, my sales rep is going to do a little digging, in other words talking with product development, and then we'll see what she finds. Anyway, we know for a fact that the item numbers for the figures were 100074 and 100511. That info was provided by my sales rep. Either way,these figures do in fact exist, it's just a matter of finding them, wherever they are. Well, I'll keep on trying to find these, but just remember they are not to be confused with the squirrel monkey and flying squirrel from the same line, Incredible creatures, I mean. Anyway, if I gain any new information, I will share it with you. Aschuck Ps. Interesting fact: These figures seem to me to be discontinued, as in only around for a year or so. Sure wish I could confirm that guess for all of you. Oh well, I'll see what I can find out..
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for   Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 12:40 am

I have a hamster if you want it. Laughing Definitely not a simian, a squirrel or a marsupial.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for   Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 1:19 am

If those are valid Safari numbers, they are older and may have been from some series prior to the Incredible Creatures line. Safari had all kinds of lines in the 1990s.
Still, this is very perplexing...
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Hamsters are great, but I don't need yours   Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 2:38 am

Dear Sts Friends: If you mean the Incredible creatures Hamster, then nice offer, but I already have a copy in my collection. Also, just the other day, I found an incredible creatures iguana on ebay, about 13 inches long, and the listing said that it was a vintage figure. Interesting. Also, the numbers I gave you are valid, they were listed in the computer system of safari, but the stock quantity was zero, so I couldn't get them for myself. Also, for those of you on the hunt for the Fuzzy Frog from the incredible creatures line, the website Veg Head has this figure for sale. They also have a lot of AAA figures too. I myself am planning to get some of these for my collection. As far as retired Safari Ltd that they have, they have the Monterey Bay Aquarium Bottlenosed Dolphin Calf and Bottlenosed Dolphin, and the Killer Whale Calf, both of which I ordered from them a while back. They also have the fuzzy frog I mentioned, and the bluespotted ray, horseshoe crab, hermit crab and white lipped Snail. I also found on veghead the discontinued dodo bird from Wings of the world. All in all, you really should check out their collection of Animal replicas. There isn't much, but what they do have is really good. Aschuck P.S. Do we have a page on Tai for AAA Hatching Snakes? If not, (and just FYI), you can find the following figures of Hatching snakes by AAA at Veghead: Python Hatching, Mamba Hatching, Black Snake Hatching, and Black Rat Snake Hatching. You can also find the Incredible Creatures Hatching Cobra too. All of these hatching snakes I already have in my collection, but I am just letting you all know, just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for   Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 8:11 pm

I really believe these two figures were projected to be included in Incredible Creatures line. Actually, they are two excellent ideas and I really wish it is one of these very illusive retired Safari figures. Searching online, I can't find anything about them, some Incredible Creatures and lots of similar sized figures from precedent series were forgoten from collective memmory but it is strange that we can't find anything even if you provided the product numbers.
Their numbers also look more like those used in recent releases. Aren't they projects for 2020? It would be wonderful.
It seems I haven't created yet a page for AAA hatching snakes. Sleep

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for   Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 6:01 am

Looking at those item numbers, I would say that they are planned releases or were planned releases. In the last few years, Safari has been transitioning away from the item numbers ending in 29 and 89. I think Incredible Creatures figures generally had item numbers ending in 29. But the 100 prefix is recent. Perhaps these two are coming in 2020?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for   Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 1:20 pm

Ah yes, if there is anyone who'd know it would be Chad :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for   Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 8:32 am

Immensely interesting ! Shocked

I surely hope they are developing them, instead of more like piglets, ducklings and such cheers

sphyrna18

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for   Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 7:47 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Ah yes, if there is anyone who'd know it would be Chad :)

Thank you, kindly, good sir! :)
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Info about the iIncredible Creatures line   Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 10:54 pm

Dear Roger and others, Well, a few days ago, I found out that the bushbaby and sugar glider were released in the pas, but sadly we collectors can't get them because they are no longer available, even for me as a retailer. Pretty sad, Hunh? Oh well, maybe someday I'll find them. In the meantime, 11 pictures have been taken of the AAA figures that I have in my collection, including the Bactrian Camel Foal Walking. I'll get them to you as soon as I can get some help with attachments. Mom could probably help me with that, but anyway, Roger, you'll be hearing from me soon. Also read your post about the AAA Otters, and the two otter pups which I have are indeed Sea Otters. I also have an adult Sea Otter, if you want that piccture as well. As for other news, I checked with Safari, and they said that there are three new products being released. Here is a list of what they are:

Mythical Realms: Yeti and Mothman.

Toobs: Cryptozoology, with new paint job most likely.

I myself am getting the Yeti and Mothman for my collection. Well, that's all the news from Safari, but I'll be sure and keep you all informed if there's more. Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Ravonium

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for   Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 7:34 am

Pictures of the products mentioned above:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sphyrna18

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for   Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 6:29 pm

Regarding the Incredible Creatures figures, I'm sorry, but either you've been given incorrect item numbers or you've been misinformed entirely about the past releases of a bushbaby and a sugar glider.  The item numbers you provided (100074 and 100511) indicate they would have been released in the past 2 years or so.  Item 100073 is the 2018 Incredible Creatures Corn Snake and Item 100075 is this year's Incredible Creatures Chinchilla.  Item 100074 has not been released.  Neither has Item 100511. Regardless of what your sales rep told you.  

Considering the number of times I have educated the Safari's sales reps about their own figures, I don't doubt that you were told they were past releases.  But they were not.  They very well may have been planned for release last year or this year, but for one reason or another they didn't make it to production.  At least not yet.  There is every possibility that your sales rep slipped and told you about planned releases coming for 2020, or she may have even thought that they had been released.  Either way, there are no past releases for those item numbers, and, I'd wager, there are no past releases of Incredible Creatures Bushbaby or Sugar Gliders that everyone somehow missed.

To my knowledge, the only Bushbaby Safari ever released was part of the Wild Wraps series released in the late 90's.  I'd be happy to be wrong about this, but the item numbers your sales rep gave to you have not been released yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for   Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for Empty

Back to top Go down

Incredible Creatures I'm Searching for
Page 1 of 1