Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The K&M wildebeest walkaround

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The K&M wildebeest walkaround Empty
PostSubject: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyMon 15 Jul 2019, 15:31

A walkaround of the K&M Wildebeest for TheAnimalStudyGuy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyMon 15 Jul 2019, 19:36

Thanks Andreas for providing so many pictures from different angles. I believe TheAnimalStudyGuy would love a comparison picture with eventually the Britains wildebeest, I guess. scratch

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyTue 16 Jul 2019, 05:24

Roger wrote:
Thanks Andreas for providing so many pictures from different angles. I believe TheAnimalStudyGuy would love a comparison picture with eventually the Britains wildebeest, I guess. scratch

Where you find that? But i dont have the Britains wildebeest. :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyTue 16 Jul 2019, 05:42

Thankyou for bringing this walkaround ! Applause

I don't think I have ever seen this model before. It is beautyful Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyTue 16 Jul 2019, 14:29

Thanks Susanne :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyTue 16 Jul 2019, 18:31

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Apparently I was delirious. Maybe I was thinking in rogerpgvg instead. Just forget it, I have some fever medication left to take. Wink

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyTue 16 Jul 2019, 20:32

The wildebeest is great. And I think it might just be 1:32 scale. But I won't ask for a comparison with the Britains wildebeest  Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyWed 17 Jul 2019, 05:20

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Apparently I was delirious. Maybe I was thinking in rogerpgvg instead. Just forget it, I have some fever medication left to take. Wink

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyWed 17 Jul 2019, 05:21

rogerpgvg wrote:
The wildebeest is great. And I think it might just be 1:32 scale. But I won't ask for a comparison with the Britains wildebeest  Laughing

I have the gaur if you want compare pics :)

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyThu 18 Jul 2019, 07:38

Thanks, Andreas. I don't need a picture, but if you'd be happy to measure the wildebeest's shoulder height (I suppose at the mane right above the front legs), that would be very useful for me.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyThu 18 Jul 2019, 11:42

Here is the wildebeest with some other animals in the same series!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyThu 18 Jul 2019, 17:50

Thanks a lot! I think that wildebeest is the Brindled wildebeest (Connochaetes taurinus taurinus). Remember that the white-bearded blue wildebeest (Connochaetes taurinus mearnsi) is the one that migrates. Some models such as the Papo and Schleich are based on the white-bearded wildebeest. However, this one, and others such as the Clairet and Bullyland, are likely the Brindled wildebeest.

By the way, thanks for the walkaround! Very nicely done! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

The K&M wildebeest walkaround
Page 1 of 1