Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

The K&M wildebeest walkaround

Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The K&M wildebeest walkaround Empty
PostSubject: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 5:31 pm

A walkaround of the K&M Wildebeest for TheAnimalStudyGuy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 9:36 pm

Thanks Andreas for providing so many pictures from different angles. I believe TheAnimalStudyGuy would love a comparison picture with eventually the Britains wildebeest, I guess. scratch

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 7:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks Andreas for providing so many pictures from different angles. I believe TheAnimalStudyGuy would love a comparison picture with eventually the Britains wildebeest, I guess. scratch

Where you find that? But i dont have the Britains wildebeest. :)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 7:42 am

Thankyou for bringing this walkaround ! Applause

I don't think I have ever seen this model before. It is beautyful Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 4:29 pm

Thanks Susanne :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 8:31 pm

Apparently I was delirious. Maybe I was thinking in rogerpgvg instead. Just forget it, I have some fever medication left to take. Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 10:32 pm

The wildebeest is great. And I think it might just be 1:32 scale. But I won't ask for a comparison with the Britains wildebeest  Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 7:20 am

Apparently I was delirious. Maybe I was thinking in rogerpgvg instead. Just forget it, I have some fever medication left to take. Wink

lol! lol!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 7:21 am

The wildebeest is great. And I think it might just be 1:32 scale. But I won't ask for a comparison with the Britains wildebeest  Laughing

I have the gaur if you want compare pics :)

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 9:38 am

Thanks, Andreas. I don't need a picture, but if you'd be happy to measure the wildebeest's shoulder height (I suppose at the mane right above the front legs), that would be very useful for me.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 1:42 pm

Here is the wildebeest with some other animals in the same series!

TheAnimalStudyGuy

Country/State : FL

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 7:50 pm

Thanks a lot! I think that wildebeest is the Brindled wildebeest (Connochaetes taurinus taurinus). Remember that the white-bearded blue wildebeest (Connochaetes taurinus mearnsi) is the one that migrates. Some models such as the Papo and Schleich are based on the white-bearded wildebeest. However, this one, and others such as the Clairet and Bullyland, are likely the Brindled wildebeest.

By the way, thanks for the walkaround! Very nicely done! :)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The K&M wildebeest walkaround   The K&M wildebeest walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

The K&M wildebeest walkaround
Page 1 of 1