Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1

Go down 
+9
Melekh
Roger
halichoeres
Saarlooswolfhound
rogerpgvg
SUSANNE
widukind
landrover
costicuba
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
almisi43

almisi43

Country/State : españa

Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1   Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:23 pm

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B08DXD926H
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1   Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 6:05 pm

almisi43 wrote:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B08DXD926H

wow !!!!! Shocked cheers

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1   Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 8:49 pm

Ah, so not only in amusement centres, but also on Amazon. Thanks, almisi43!

When searching for Miniature Planet, lots of other figures come up:HERE
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1   Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 12:03 am

Wow. these new 4 big models are really nice. Thank you very much for showing them here Roger cheers
I really like the polar bear. Wonderful pose..
And this cool tiger...and the giraffe...and the rhino... So I want 4 of them Laughing
Please Roger, if you find also the other 3 models , with real photos, please share it with us :)

Thank you Susanne, Roger and Roger :) I am a bit bussy with other things these days, but I will try soon to make photos of my models and show them in a new topic :)
I also have to take soooo many photos of sooo many other, wonderful models... let`s see when bounce Very Happy

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1   Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 7:38 am

Oh that is nice, I only knew of the small ones and the boxes look so pretty too.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1   Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 3:41 pm

Thank you for sharing all these beauties Kosta! cheers cheers

Last edited by Caracal on Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1   Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 1:17 pm

I listed on TAW the Miniaminiaturplanet Infinity part 2, mammals, with Kosta's pictures and links to his walk arounds.
I have however a question. Aren't the dinosaurs like other parts 1B for pair of rex and triceratops, for instance or do they belong to the same set of the mammals?

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1   Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:48 am

Thank you for your work Roger :)
I am afraid , I didn`t understand your question very clear... What do you mean with '' 1B'' ?
Is it '' 1 box '' ?
Every model is single in it`s box. I have only the blue triceratops , with box. I checked it, but there is no name for the dinosaurs set. So, I think the dinos doesn`t belong to the Animal Infinity sets.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1   Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 8:23 am

costicuba wrote:
Thank you for your work Roger :)
I am afraid , I didn`t understand your question very clear... What do you mean with '' 1B'' ?
Is it '' 1 box '' ?
Every model is single in it`s box. I have only the blue triceratops , with box. I checked it, but there is no name for the dinosaurs set. So, I think the dinos doesn`t belong to the Animal Infinity sets.

While editing the Eikoh page, large figures, I've found the triceratops listed together with the Animal Infinity part 1.
It seemed wrong because on promotional pictures, we find the extant animals together without the dinosaurs.
So I thought they should belong to a different "series" so I found a mention to a set 2B, B means it is the set after the 2A.
However, I think this link from Amazon corroborates what you think and what I suspect and these belong to a "series" called Dinosaur Infinity.
It was just a little question to help me sorting these sets on Eikoh page that is getting huge. Laughing
I've found also we are missing a set of dinosaurs, small figures, from 2019 but that is another subject.

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1   Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:03 am

Yes, on my topic where I made walkarounds of the animals from Animal Infinity 1,
I showed also my triceratops there, because these were all my bigger models and I had no idea that we will get more from them :)
About the small dinosaurs set, I have only the brachiosaurus model and I think, I made photos of it for TAW , and I gave them on the TAW topic :)

Seeway

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1   Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 3:57 am

Eikoh really made beautiful models. Thank you for sharing these marvellous photos.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1   Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 7:56 am

costicuba wrote:
Yes, on my topic where I made walkarounds of the animals from Animal Infinity 1,
I showed also my triceratops there, because these were all my bigger models and I had no idea that we will get more from them :)
About the small dinosaurs set, I have only the brachiosaurus model and I think, I made photos of it for TAW , and I gave them on the TAW topic :)

Your Brachiosaurus is on TAW as well as all dino series of 2017.
I mean the 2019 series of small dinosaurs that I believe you don't have yet. You can find a topic on DTF, Click here! study

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1   Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:41 am

Ah ok :) Yes, I forgot that the first set was from 2017 ...the time is flying .. affraid pale Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1   Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eikoh - bigger models, Animal Infinity part 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2