Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share
 

 Eikoh, cats :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 66
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 32969

Eikoh, cats :) Empty
PostSubject: Eikoh, cats :)   Eikoh, cats :) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 11:14 am

Kosta just showed us that Eiko has made larger models too. Very Happy

I googeled for them, and found out that they have also made a series of 18 cats  cheers  cat  cat  cat  cat  cat  cat  cat  cat
http://schleichland.com/schleich/9.3/62093/

_________________
Very Happy  SUSANNE  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 30832

Eikoh, cats :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh, cats :)   Eikoh, cats :) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 12:03 pm

Interesting

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA
Age : 23
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4825

Eikoh, cats :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh, cats :)   Eikoh, cats :) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 5:01 pm

Wow, what beautiful models.

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  Wink )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 66
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 32969

Eikoh, cats :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh, cats :)   Eikoh, cats :) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 9:06 pm

Yes ! And some rare breeds also, - for instance the balck Bombay cat, which is supposed to look and move like a miniature panther Shocked cat cheers

There is also a ginger, one, which Google translates into being a "Hachiware" cat, but I can't even find this kind of cat on the net ...can any of you find it ? scratch

_________________
Very Happy  SUSANNE  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 38
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 2716

Eikoh, cats :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh, cats :)   Eikoh, cats :) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 1:28 am

Lovely cat models indeed.
Thank you for sharing them with us Susanne :)
But, I taught that you already have them ... they have been on the market for quite some time :)

I`ll be happy to get some of them ... especially the Bombay cat cat

_________________
afro KOSTA afro
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 66
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 32969

Eikoh, cats :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh, cats :)   Eikoh, cats :) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 8:08 am

@costicuba wrote:
Lovely cat models indeed.
Thank you for sharing them with us Susanne :)
But, I taught that you already have them ... they have been on the market for quite some time :)

I`ll be happy to get some of them ... especially the Bombay cat cat


No, I had never seen them before, - but now I have ordered them Laughing
Do you know if they came on the market this year or last year ( for TAI-purpose)?

_________________
Very Happy  SUSANNE  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 38
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 2716

Eikoh, cats :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh, cats :)   Eikoh, cats :) EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 9:33 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
@costicuba wrote:
Lovely cat models indeed.
Thank you for sharing them with us Susanne :)
But, I taught that you already have them ... they have been on the market for quite some time :)

I`ll be happy to get some of them ... especially the Bombay cat cat


No, I had never seen them before, - but now I have ordered them Laughing
Do you know if they came on the market this year or last year ( for TAI-purpose)?

Oh that`s great cheers I hope soon you will holding these lovely models in your hands sunny

I`m geting news letters from Brett on my e-mail ... and he showed us these cats, but ...
hmm, I`m not exactly sure when was it , but I think they were available on their website earlier this year ...

_________________
afro KOSTA afro
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 66
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 32969

Eikoh, cats :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh, cats :)   Eikoh, cats :) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 10:00 pm

@costicuba wrote:
........
I`m geting news letters from Brett on my e-mail ... and he showed us these cats, but ...
hmm, I`m not exactly sure when was it , but I think they were available on their website earlier this year ...

Uhh, I must have skipped one ! Usually I also study Brett's great mails study Very Happy

_________________
Very Happy  SUSANNE  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sponsored content




Eikoh, cats :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eikoh, cats :)   Eikoh, cats :) Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Eikoh, cats :)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Wild cats fact sheets and many pics
» My Kaiyodo cats!
» What would You like from Ana?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Eikoh-
Jump to: