Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lorelain`s Horses

Go down 
+10
Roger
Advicot
SUSANNE
Taos
Shanti
lucky luke
Kikimalou
pipsxlch
widukind
Lorelain
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
George

George

Country/State : England

Lorelain`s Horses - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 1:38 pm

Oh, what a nice choice for a conga, and you've got some pretty unusual ones in there already, Justify and the rose grey on the left. It's always great fun having a target to track down and tick off the list. At one point, I had a total conga of every G2 appaloosa ever released, but then they started with all the collector clubs and mini-Breyerfests and it would have been far far too expensive to try keeping up with owning every model, so I had to give in and only conga the common ones Laughing

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 3:41 pm

Wonderful photo- the conga line looks so beautiful, especially as they are all the same sculpt but different colours! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Lorelain

Lorelain

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:01 am

June - September 2021 Addition
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yep,  have fallen in love with breyer stablemates. Especially in decorative colour. Of course, schleich-like horses are still loved but stablemates are adorable.
The second conga began. How to stop? Very Happy
What about Thoroughbred G2 conga? There are a lot of them. Now I have 25 horses. 24 different models and 1 double of Justify.
More photos of my G2 herd :3
Justy is really differs
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 1:07 pm

Congas are dangerous. Laughing Breyer Stablemates give us that collecting feeling of a never ending models that clearly belongs to the same collection.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 7:52 pm

Wow, so many amazing new additions and such stunning conga lines! cheers What a spectacular collection you have, the largest horses are the most wonderful! sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 8:25 pm

Great collection of thoroughbreds. I love their running pose. Watch out for the domino effect Very Happy.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 8:50 pm

Great conga! I love this mould too and luckily it has been made into several colors.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Lorelain

Lorelain

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 7:05 am

Happy Halloween. Got two retired Schleich I love you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 8:10 am

And they are even "orange" too! Congratulations!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 11:13 am

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorelain`s Horses   Lorelain`s Horses - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lorelain`s Horses
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3