Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breyer Pocket Box Wolf Figure Walkaround

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VexVamp

VexVamp

Country/State : United States

Breyer Pocket Box Wolf Figure Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Breyer Pocket Box Wolf Figure Walkaround   Breyer Pocket Box Wolf Figure Walkaround EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 4:58 am

Currently the smallest wolf figure in my collection, and I don't expect it to lose that title anytime in the near future. I bought this figure from a seller on Ebay after searching for it for awhile, and even knowing it was small, I was still surprised to see just how small it was. Of course, I don't mean that as a bad thing, as I think it makes the figure unique and very endearing. I love it. Just to give everyone an idea of just how tiny this wolf is, I've posed it next to the already very small  K&M North American Adventure Tube wolf, a pen, and the largest wolf figure in my collection. This figure can also easily balance on the tip of my finger, but I didn't want to try and get a picture of that. As you can probably tell, the paintjob isn't very symmetrical, but given the size I feel like that's pretty understandable. The material is slightly rubbery like the Safari Good Luck Minis, rather than hard plastic like the Kaiyodo figures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by VexVamp on Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://VexCollects.deviantart.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Pocket Box Wolf Figure Walkaround   Breyer Pocket Box Wolf Figure Walkaround EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 7:03 am

Another great wolf figure! No matter the size. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Pocket Box Wolf Figure Walkaround   Breyer Pocket Box Wolf Figure Walkaround EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 7:48 am

Very nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Pocket Box Wolf Figure Walkaround   Breyer Pocket Box Wolf Figure Walkaround EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 5:59 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Another great wolf figure! No matter the size. Very Happy

Thanks, I think so too.
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Pocket Box Wolf Figure Walkaround   Breyer Pocket Box Wolf Figure Walkaround EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 5:59 pm

widukind wrote:
Very nice

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Pocket Box Wolf Figure Walkaround   Breyer Pocket Box Wolf Figure Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Breyer Pocket Box Wolf Figure Walkaround
Page 1 of 1