Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Playing Tiger Cub Walkaround

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VexVamp

VexVamp

Country/State : United States

tiger - AAA Playing Tiger Cub Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: AAA Playing Tiger Cub Walkaround   tiger - AAA Playing Tiger Cub Walkaround EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 10:36 pm

I picked this figure up as part of a lot on Ebay, not knowing when I bought it what the brand was. As it turns out, it's actually a AAA figure, although it's nowhere near the same scale as their other tiger cubs. I've also seen a lion cub variant of this figure for sale in another Ebay lot, which I thought I saved a picture of but now can't find. I do wish that this figure was smaller so that it could be photographed alongside an adult tiger, but I still really like it despite its large size. The playful pose is pretty unique as compared to a lot of AAA figures, and I particularly like the paintjob on the face.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by VexVamp on Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://VexCollects.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Playing Tiger Cub Walkaround   tiger - AAA Playing Tiger Cub Walkaround EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 12:03 am

Your topics result very interesting to me. I love when less known figures are presented with such detail.
AAA figures are very customizable as a product, almost every feline can be transformed in whatever a company wants.
You picked up a really good version. The figure is wonderfully posed and with a good finish work. It is not surprising for me that there is a lion cub version of it although I don't know it really.
However, there are other three brothers in the same scale as that large boy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Playing Tiger Cub Walkaround   tiger - AAA Playing Tiger Cub Walkaround EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 11:21 am

Nice pics

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: AAA Playing Tiger Cub Walkaround   tiger - AAA Playing Tiger Cub Walkaround EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 3:25 am

I have the scratching cub on the left side of the catalogue photo; mine is painted as a white lion. It's an emotive piece, nice despite the size.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Playing Tiger Cub Walkaround   tiger - AAA Playing Tiger Cub Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Playing Tiger Cub Walkaround
Page 1 of 1