Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

 

 A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 32532

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 3:53 pm


_________________
sunny Andreas sunny


Last edited by widukind on Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia
Age : 62
Joined : 2010-11-04
Posts : 3617

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 4:58 pm


cheers cheers

Very interesting Andreas.

_________________
FERNANDO
http://www.Animalfigures.weebly.com
Back to top Go down
75senta75
Moderator
75senta75

Country/State : Germany
Age : 53
Joined : 2011-11-09
Posts : 2195

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 5:46 pm

Many thanks for the link Andreas, sounds very interesting. Do you plan to visit it ?

_________________
Yvette
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15555

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 6:47 pm

It would be fine if someone could make some pics there

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 32532

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 7:22 pm

@75senta75 wrote:
Many thanks for the link Andreas, sounds very interesting. Do you plan to visit it  ?

Sure, it is in my hometown :)

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
75senta75
Moderator
75senta75

Country/State : Germany
Age : 53
Joined : 2011-11-09
Posts : 2195

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 7:31 pm

@Widukind wrote:
Sure, it is in my hometown :)

Andreas, I know that, that was the reason because I asked for it. Wink So we have our STS-man reported live from the event. I am looking forward for the pictures! bounce

_________________
Yvette
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 32532

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 7:50 pm

@75senta75 wrote:
@Widukind wrote:
Sure, it is in my hometown :)

Andreas, I know that, that was the reason because I asked for it. Wink So we have our STS-man reported live from the event. I am looking forward for the pictures! bounce

Cool Cool

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 45
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 25238

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 11:40 pm

This is a very interesting subject. I guess these figures have a lot to tell. I am also eager to see your report, Andreas. Wink
If there isn't anyone from the STASI around, could you please take a Leningrad fox for me? affraid

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile  MY collection of FOXES! A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Foxy-T_zpsfcddb528 Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15555

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 11:58 pm

Laughing

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 32532

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 8:13 am

@Roger wrote:
This is a very interesting subject. I guess these figures have a lot to tell. I am also eager to see your report, Andreas. Wink
If there isn't anyone from the STASI around, could you please take a Leningrad fox for me? affraid

Sorry, i dont see a chance without the Stasi Crocodile

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 45
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 25238

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 12:48 am

@widukind wrote:
@Roger wrote:
This is a very interesting subject. I guess these figures have a lot to tell. I am also eager to see your report, Andreas. Wink
If there isn't anyone from the STASI around, could you please take a Leningrad fox for me? affraid

Sorry, i dont see a chance without the Stasi Crocodile

Laughing I was afraid it might happen, Андрей. Sad Wink

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile  MY collection of FOXES! A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Foxy-T_zpsfcddb528 Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
75senta75
Moderator
75senta75

Country/State : Germany
Age : 53
Joined : 2011-11-09
Posts : 2195

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 10:23 am

@Roger wrote:
I was afraid it might happen, Андрей.

Roger, in this case not only  Андрей would be in danger, also STS website and for sure our
admins like our very important Роджер come under suspicion! affraid king Sad Suspect

_________________
Yvette
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 45
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 25238

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 12:30 pm

@75senta75 wrote:
@Roger wrote:
I was afraid it might happen, Андрей.

Roger, in this case not only  Андрей would be in danger, also STS website and for sure our
admins like our very important Роджер come under suspicion! affraid king Sad Suspect

Actually, this kind of jokes should be avoided in these boards and I am the first breaking the rules. Maybe it is because I feel too much confortable with these subjects once I don't have any kind of afiliation. However, I shouldn't forget that Germany was divided by a wall until recently, it was prety much yesterday and surely it remains still alive among those who experienced it personally. Inspite of that, I am still interested in a Leningrad Fox. Wink

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile  MY collection of FOXES! A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Foxy-T_zpsfcddb528 Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
75senta75
Moderator
75senta75

Country/State : Germany
Age : 53
Joined : 2011-11-09
Posts : 2195

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 5:01 pm

@Roger wrote:
Actually, this kind of jokes should be avoided in these boards and I am the first breaking the rules. Maybe it is because I feel too much confortable with these subjects once I don't have any kind of afiliation. However, I shouldn't forget that Germany was divided by a wall until recently, it was prety much yesterday and surely it remains still alive among those who experienced it personally. Inspite of that, I am still interested in a Leningrad Fox

Yes Roger, I understand what you mean and in general politics has no topic on STS. But a little bit humor at political facts sometimes are vey relaxing and not wrong. Wink Cool

_________________
Yvette
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 32532

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 5:55 pm

@75senta75 wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Actually, this kind of jokes should be avoided in these boards and I am the first breaking the rules. Maybe it is because I feel too much confortable with these subjects once I don't have any kind of afiliation. However, I shouldn't forget that Germany was divided by a wall until recently, it was prety much yesterday and surely it remains still alive among those who experienced it personally. Inspite of that, I am still interested in a Leningrad Fox

Yes Roger, I understand what you mean and in general politics has no topic on STS. But a little bit  humor at political facts sometimes are vey relaxing and not wrong. Wink Cool

Applause

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada
Age : 44
Joined : 2013-11-06
Posts : 1299

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 9:24 pm

I love that little pike in the advert photo. Don't expect to ever actually get one...

_________________
Looking for animal figures? I have an actual online store, out of Canada! Fauna Figures Toys & Collectables

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Hyena-circle

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 45
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 25238

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 9:35 pm

@widukind wrote:
@75senta75 wrote:
@Roger wrote:
Actually, this kind of jokes should be avoided in these boards and I am the first breaking the rules. Maybe it is because I feel too much confortable with these subjects once I don't have any kind of afiliation. However, I shouldn't forget that Germany was divided by a wall until recently, it was prety much yesterday and surely it remains still alive among those who experienced it personally. Inspite of that, I am still interested in a Leningrad Fox

Yes Roger, I understand what you mean and in general politics has no topic on STS. But a little bit  humor at political facts sometimes are vey relaxing and not wrong. Wink Cool

Applause

Applause [/quote]

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile  MY collection of FOXES! A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Foxy-T_zpsfcddb528 Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 32532

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 4:21 pm

Yesterday was our "local" collector meeting, together with Ralf ( Yurumi). We visited that small exhibition. The most animals was really toys and only a few was more naturally. But all was huge, much bigger than Major brands. Here a few pics

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden 84297910
A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden 84341110
A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden 84401210
A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden 84841310
A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden 85145610
A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden 85220510
A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden 85249610
A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden 86174510


all from OHG Leningrad

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 67
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 33897

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 5:45 pm

Some nice models in between Very Happy

_________________
Very Happy  SUSANNE  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 45
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 25238

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 6:04 pm

Thank you for sharing this piece of history with us. These toys show how important they are, mainly when life is more difficult.

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile  MY collection of FOXES! A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Foxy-T_zpsfcddb528 Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : Britannia
Age : 14
Joined : 2020-01-11
Posts : 477

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 6:48 pm

The Asian? elephant is a very nice model indeed.

_________________
elephant ADAM elephant

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT
Age : 48
Joined : 2010-04-13
Posts : 2254

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 7:45 pm

I like the pudgy little 'hamster'. Interesting that Russian toys from that era would feature a turkey, a North American endemic.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA
Age : 23
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 5292

A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 9:13 pm

I enjoyed seeing the photos. The wolf is very nice looking, and I like the stylization of many of the models.

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  Wink )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty
PostSubject: Re: A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden   A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden Empty

Back to top Go down
 
A exhibition about plastic animals from the Soviet Union (Leningrad) in Dresden
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collector's life-
Jump to: