Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jumanji Wild Kingdom Lion Walkaround

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VexVamp

VexVamp

Country/State : United States

Jumanji Wild Kingdom Lion Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Jumanji Wild Kingdom Lion Walkaround   Jumanji Wild Kingdom Lion Walkaround EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 3:46 am

Another figure from the Walmart exclusive Jumanji Wild Kingdom set. Like the others, this figure is very large, but the anatomy is pretty impressive. I particularly love the detailing on the toes. The only real complaint I have is that, in order to allow the head go up and down, they had to make the mane kind of short and awkward looking. It's a shame, since the rest of the figure looks so good, but it's not a deal breaker or anything. Like I mentioned, this figure's head rears up when you push a button on its back, which is accompanied by a roaring sound effect.

Dimensions: About 9 1/4 inches long (nose to tail tip), 5 inches tall (top of mane to floor), and 1 3/4 inches (at belly).
Weight: 11.4 ounces

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by VexVamp on Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://VexCollects.deviantart.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jumanji Wild Kingdom Lion Walkaround   Jumanji Wild Kingdom Lion Walkaround EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 8:19 am

The lion king

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Jumanji Wild Kingdom Lion Walkaround   Jumanji Wild Kingdom Lion Walkaround EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 9:14 pm

widukind wrote:
The lion king
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jumanji Wild Kingdom Lion Walkaround   Jumanji Wild Kingdom Lion Walkaround EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 9:19 pm

They do not look at all as Chap Mei figures but the concept is quite similar.

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: Jumanji Wild Kingdom Lion Walkaround   Jumanji Wild Kingdom Lion Walkaround EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 9:22 pm

Roger wrote:
They do not look at all as Chap Mei figures but the concept is quite similar.

Yes, they do remind me a lot of Chap Mei action figures. I have one of their tigers, and used to have the crocodile and bear, though I have no idea what I did with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jumanji Wild Kingdom Lion Walkaround   Jumanji Wild Kingdom Lion Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Jumanji Wild Kingdom Lion Walkaround
Page 1 of 1