Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baby Turtles with Jellyfish (Another Aquarium Light Up Figure - Season 2)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
postsaurischian

postsaurischian

Country/State : Germany

Baby Turtles with Jellyfish (Another Aquarium Light Up Figure - Season 2) Empty
PostSubject: Baby Turtles with Jellyfish (Another Aquarium Light Up Figure - Season 2)   Baby Turtles with Jellyfish (Another Aquarium Light Up Figure - Season 2) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 9:37 am

Chelonia mydas ~ Green sea turtle / babies with jellyfish
                               Another Aquarium / Light Up Figure season 2
                               Figure produced by: Sharon Kwok

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My fingers for size comparison:

The complete season 2 set (part 1 was released by Aquameridian Limited):
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Baby Turtles with Jellyfish (Another Aquarium Light Up Figure - Season 2)   Baby Turtles with Jellyfish (Another Aquarium Light Up Figure - Season 2) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 3:59 pm

Reminds me to Aquameridian. Very beautieful :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Baby Turtles with Jellyfish (Another Aquarium Light Up Figure - Season 2)   Baby Turtles with Jellyfish (Another Aquarium Light Up Figure - Season 2) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 4:40 pm

widukind wrote:

Same thing. For Corporation is a company that bought the rights to Aquameridian and re-released select figures under the line 'Another Aquarium'. I discuss it here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Baby Turtles with Jellyfish (Another Aquarium Light Up Figure - Season 2)   Baby Turtles with Jellyfish (Another Aquarium Light Up Figure - Season 2) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 4:41 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
widukind wrote:

Same thing. For Corporation is a company that bought the rights to Aquameridian and re-released select figures under the line 'Another Aquarium'. I discuss it here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Baby Turtles with Jellyfish (Another Aquarium Light Up Figure - Season 2)   Baby Turtles with Jellyfish (Another Aquarium Light Up Figure - Season 2) EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 5:36 am

VERY VERY impressive model(s ?).

I have a rule who says: No more Marine turtles on shelves, The Colorata set with hachtling is enough !

About this one it is really a pain to resist the temptation.

Thank you for the good pics Helge cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Baby Turtles with Jellyfish (Another Aquarium Light Up Figure - Season 2)   Baby Turtles with Jellyfish (Another Aquarium Light Up Figure - Season 2) EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 8:32 pm

You always show something very special. I love the set and I wonder, there is depression among jellyfish? Taking care of these hungry kids must be undearable. affraid

PostSubject: Re: Baby Turtles with Jellyfish (Another Aquarium Light Up Figure - Season 2)   Baby Turtles with Jellyfish (Another Aquarium Light Up Figure - Season 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby Turtles with Jellyfish (Another Aquarium Light Up Figure - Season 2)
Page 1 of 1