Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching for Nayab Deer/Antelope Set

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

Searching for Nayab Deer/Antelope Set Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Nayab Deer/Antelope Set   Searching for Nayab Deer/Antelope Set EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 5:03 am

Hey guys, I’ve been working on a synoptic deer collection and lack a fallow deer. I like Nayab’s representation and it is the correct size I’m looking for. Everywhere I’ve looked on AliExpress, it has been out of stock. Does anyone here have the fallow deer from this set or know where I can get it? Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Nayab Deer/Antelope Set   Searching for Nayab Deer/Antelope Set EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 8:30 am

Good luck

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Nayab Deer/Antelope Set   Searching for Nayab Deer/Antelope Set EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 10:20 pm

Besides Andreas, I don't think I know any other collector owning a set like this one.
I am not also convinced these are Nayab, I suspect they are Toy-Mate.
USA is the the best country to find these figures, though try to find them using other searching words once often these are sold with no brand name. Even the theme of the set is collector's invention, I guess once a few are not antelopes neither deers. They're grazing animals. What about using one of the small vintage fallow deers for your collection? They may be easier to find.

Last edited by Roger on Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Nayab Deer/Antelope Set   Searching for Nayab Deer/Antelope Set EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 11:10 am

Roger wrote:
Besides Andreas, I don't think I know any other collector owning a set like this one.
I am not also convinced these are Nayab, I suspect they are Toy-Mate.
USA is the the best country to find these figures, though try to find them using other searching words once often these are sold with no brand name. Even the theme of the set is collector's invention, I guess once a few are not antelopes neither deers. They're grazing animals. What about using one of the small vintage fallow deers for your collection? They may be easier to find.

I found mine in the Czech Republic, in Liberece

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Nayab Deer/Antelope Set   Searching for Nayab Deer/Antelope Set Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for Nayab Deer/Antelope Set
Page 1 of 1