Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New additions for Christmas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

New additions for Christmas Empty
PostSubject: New additions for Christmas   New additions for Christmas EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 9:10 pm

The AAA grey wolf-lying-sold under another name but still AAA!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New additions for Christmas   New additions for Christmas EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 9:40 pm

Which other brand name? Timpo? Mamejo? I don't remember seing it with blue eyes. scratch

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: New additions for Christmas   New additions for Christmas EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 9:56 pm

It was Ravensden-I have bought a number of AAA models with this label on them.It has AAA on the underside.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New additions for Christmas   New additions for Christmas EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 10:25 pm

Taos wrote:
It was Ravensden-I have bought a number of AAA models with this label on them.It has AAA on the underside.

Ravensden, yes, they use exaustively AAA moulds. Each brand may present some color variations but figures are AAA, of course. I will use your picture at the wiki.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New additions for Christmas   New additions for Christmas EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 2:21 am

Beautiful wolf. I have it and it's one of my favorites!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New additions for Christmas   New additions for Christmas EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 2:39 pm

Nice wolf

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New additions for Christmas   New additions for Christmas Empty

Back to top Go down

New additions for Christmas
Page 1 of 1