Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my newcomers

Go down 
+58
FluffySlipers
Tove
Saien
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
lucky luke
Ana
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
Carola
widukind
LeeAnn
Roger
MartinH
ulinuk
NandO
pm64
TheLastStardust
Bonobo
SpiralStrix
stecal
persefone
Florian
jarda
JonasV
orcagirl26
arafan
resti
Fisva
Bloodrayne
Pony
Saarlooswolfhound
remowshake
scot(t)
animalluvr6
Cyhyraeth
xfoxx
PeGe
STORMnl
Arnaud
75senta75
Tiermann
dlfrogman
Vivien
Gabe
Wildheart
MD1985
Mastiffcat
WILLYBACOMAN
Sergey
Sumo
skysthelimit
aandmkw
SyLoBe
ken yeo
Kristie
HKHollinstone
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

my newcomers - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Congratulations Martin for wonderful ,beautiful and so dear new animals in Your collection! I'm happy to see Your giraffes and okapis herd is growing cheers cheers cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Congratulations Martin! The collecta Okapis and their new Giraffes are really fantastic.

(Collecta is already having a fantastic 2012 and the antelopes are yet to come.)
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:30 am

Martin, I'm also curious to hear more from you about the Okapis. How do they measure up to the others? (Schleich, Safari, and Papo) What are their strengths? weaknesses? Tell all.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:35 am

WONDERFUL cheers

They are fantastic, and, yes, especially the calf !!!
Ohhh, it is SO cute ! How old ? A few ours? Floppy ears and wobbly legs still ! It is a REAL masterpiecs I love you drunken

CONGRATULATIONS ! CONGRATULATIONS flower flower flower

MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:12 am

Thank you so much my friends :) I´m really happy about them!!! cheers

And now... Bullyland. I found amazing Bullyland´s blue wildebeest and I have 3 more extra for trade :) This one is really amazing!!! :) Take a look :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:52 am

More great ungulates, Martin! :)
I'm sure you will find new owners for your extra gnus! They are great! Very Happy

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:03 am

Congrats on your newcomers, Martin! I really love the CollectA giraffe. The Bullyland gnu is really nice, too! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:19 am

Wow, great catches Martin!! Congrats!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Congratulations Martin! The collecta Okapis and their new Giraffes are really fantastic cheers bounce drunken sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:04 pm

Congrats Martin! sunny sunny

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:19 pm

YEEEEY! I love them!!

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Lovely animals!! Congrats!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Thank you Andreas :)

Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Congrats Martin! Those Bullyland giraffes are beautiful! I hope to be able to find them someday!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:01 pm

thank you Kristie :) percheron from you will be the next :)

scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:46 pm

wonderful figures Martin! I especially like the giraffes.

(I have the bullyland okapis and have mixed feelings about the adult; the shape of what I think is supposed to be the ribs underneath the skin seems kind of odd to me. My favorite Okapi is either the Papo or the CollectA.)
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:12 pm

I guess now you need to make a Breyer sign! Very Happy

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:34 am

scot(t) wrote:

(I have the bullyland okapis and have mixed feelings about the adult; the shape of what I think is supposed to be the ribs underneath the skin seems kind of odd to me. My favorite Okapi is either the Papo or the CollectA.)

Thank you :) I´m with you Scott... ribs are weird on these okapis and I´m confused about that. But i like the fact it´s the first female okapi :))

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:35 am

Very Happy bounce yep

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:53 am

Oh the Giraffe adult is such a nice size! Congratulations Martin, they are gorgeous drunken

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Bullyland did a nice work with these giraffids and you got them! :) Obviously! Rolling Eyes Congratulations Martin! Very Happy

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:22 pm

MartinH wrote:
scot(t) wrote:

Thank you :) I´m with you Scott... ribs are weird on these okapis and I´m confused about that. But i like the fact it´s the first female okapi :))

Oh my! I'm embarrassed to say I hadn't even noticed! The second I read your comment above, I ran over to my Okapi figures and sure enough, all the adults have horns (ossicones, I just found out they are called) except the Bullyland figure. Thank you for mentioning that!
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:44 am

Roger wrote:
Bullyland did a nice work with these giraffids and you got them! :) Obviously! Rolling Eyes Congratulations Martin! Very Happy
Thank you Roger :) I had to have them. it would be strange if I didn´t have them in my collection Very Happy Very Happy

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:49 am

scot(t) wrote:
MartinH wrote:
scot(t) wrote:

Oh my! I'm embarrassed to say I hadn't even noticed! The second I read your comment above, I ran over to my Okapi figures and sure enough, all the adults have horns (ossicones, I just found out they are called) except the Bullyland figure. Thank you for mentioning that!
Noooo Scott... you don´t have to be embarrassed :) I´m glad I mention something new :)

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:46 am

Wonderful gift from Lennert :) Walking Britains giraffe calf... amazing details!!

Wonderful gift from Kristie :) Brown Breyer percheron :)

... and my newcomers from Safari Ltd.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

my newcomers
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next