Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my newcomers

Go down 
+58
FluffySlipers
Tove
Saien
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
lucky luke
Ana
NightLioness
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
Carola
widukind
LeeAnn
Roger
MartinH
ulinuk
NandO
pm64
TheLastStardust
Bonobo
SpiralStrix
stecal
persefone
Florian
jarda
JonasV
orcagirl26
arafan
resti
Fisva
Bloodrayne
Pony
Saarlooswolfhound
remowshake
scot(t)
animalluvr6
Cyhyraeth
xfoxx
PeGe
STORMnl
Arnaud
75senta75
Tiermann
dlfrogman
Vivien
Gabe
Wildheart
MD1985
Mastiffcat
WILLYBACOMAN
Sergey
Sumo
skysthelimit
aandmkw
SyLoBe
ken yeo
Kristie
HKHollinstone
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

my newcomers - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 7:16 pm

First... this percheron model is really huge and heavy! I absolutelly love it. Hooves are huge and her head is so detailed. Great!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quarter horse is in fabulous position :) Really unique.

Highly detailed model. Horns are fantastic but glued... ut that´s ok :) I´m a little surprised how small he is.

Fallow deer is wonderful model. In real much better than official photo.

All the others are amazing as well :) Take a look :)

to be contiued...

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 9:56 pm

Martin, nice to see your new additions back on forum. That's a fabulous selection of animal figures, unless very similar to my choices except horses. Very Happy
Brands last years and mainly CollectA are giving us so many competently sculpted figures of unusual species. A true dream! :Cheers:
To be continued?... bounce bounce bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 10:52 pm

Beautyful, wonderful , wonderful !!! cheers Applause cheers

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:46 am

You are so right Rogério :) CollectA is a real deal :) I love this brand for making such rare models... that is so unique :) And...it´s nice to be "back" with some newcomers :)

Thank you Sue sunny

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:52 am

Her is part 2 :)

Stunning STUNNING watusi models... I´m totally in love with them :)

Amazing model and his horns are really sharp for a toy :)

So rare and so wonderful!!

to be continued...

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 2:15 pm

A lot of beauties, congratulations Martin :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 6:49 pm

Thank you Andreas :)
Part 3 - PAPOs :)

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:12 pm

Great additions. Congrats. I really like the signs

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:31 pm

Great models and very good choice, congrats Martin! cheers Applause Applause

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 3:33 pm

Again more fantastic choices! I love all of them! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 5:47 pm

Many beautyful additions cheers

I can't say which one(s) I like best, because they are all wonderful bounce Applause Very Happy

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:01 am

Thank you my friends :) They are really special and wonderful!! I love them all so much and I´m so happy that I have them...

Here are my new Safari Ltd. friends :)

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:14 am

Lots of nice newcomers Martin! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:21 am

Thank you Anna :) Now I´m officially broke :)) And Lidl came up with vitrines... daaamn Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy BUT HAPPY :)

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 3:49 pm

Those Safari models are wonderful !! Congratulations, Martin Applause Very Happy

MartinH wrote:
Thank you Anna :) Now I´m officially broke :)) And Lidl came up with vitrines... daaamn Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  BUT HAPPY :)

I know that feeling Shocked Embarassed lol!

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 4:14 pm

Here you are presenting two figures that I haven't decided yet. scratch One is the jaguar that is defintively a great figure but I keep using my Schleich jag.
The other is the bull moose, I have to study it better and see if it fits a particular North American subspecies to live together with my CollectA that seems based in an European moose. What do you think of it, Martin? Very Happy

MartinH wrote:
Thank you Anna :) Now I´m officially broke :)) And Lidl came up with vitrines... daaamn Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy BUT HAPPY :)

lol!

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 4:43 pm

Well Roger :) there was absolutelly no doubt about jaguar for me. This one is so good and I can say after Papo, this one is on the second place for sure. Schleich jaguar is less realistic, to me.
About moose bull... I was studying him too :) It fits more to North America´s nature and Collecta´s is mostly fiting to Europe :) As you wrote :) But I think, since it is simply moose in his name, it´s individual for every collector :) But anyway... it is wonderful and majestic model!! One of the best :)

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:51 pm

And... two zebras by Bullyland :)

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:57 pm

MartinH wrote:

Well Roger :) there was absolutelly no doubt about jaguar for me. This one is so good and I can say after Papo, this one is on the second place for sure. Schleich jaguar is less realistic, to me.
About moose bull... I was studying him too :) It fits more to North America´s nature and Collecta´s is mostly fiting to Europe :) As you wrote :) But I think, since it is simply moose in his name, it´s individual for every collector :) But anyway... it is wonderful and majestic model!! One of the best :)

Thanks for your kind and interesting reply, Martin! Very Happy
I have a long wish list of Safari not prioritary figures now... Laughing the jaguar, that moose, the newer elk, last white-tail stag and some more, though, with so many great figures being released all years it is hard to get all we want. Laughing affraid

Congratulations for your Bully zebras. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 2:57 am

I wish Bullyland was easier to find for me, what nice models they have made. Congrats on these two zebras! Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:37 am

Big congratulation Martin Very Happy The Safari Ltd new moose is bigger than I thought and seems really excellent cheers

I would love to see some comparison pics with the Bullyland Deluxe bounce
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:46 am

Congrats on the new zebras

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 8:08 am

Nice new zebras :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 8:54 am

Roger wrote:
MartinH wrote:

Thanks for your kind and interesting reply, Martin! Very Happy
I have a long wish list of Safari not prioritary figures now... Laughing the jaguar, that moose, the newer elk, last white-tail stag and some more, though, with so many great figures being released all years it is hard to get all we want. Laughing affraid

Congratulations for your Bully zebras. Very Happy

Exactly... there is so many wonderful new animals it is almost impossible to have them all... Safari wapiti is also wonderful!!
I love Safari Ltd. They have some problems with paintjobs sometimes and not everything is interesting for me but they are so nice and kind with their relationship with collectors :)) Awesome.

MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 8:57 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Big congratulation Martin Very Happy  The Safari Ltd new moose is bigger than I thought and seems really excellent cheers

I would love to see some comparison pics with the Bullyland Deluxe bounce

Thank you Chris. I would like to make comparing photos but Bully Deluxe moose is still outside and I need to "hunt him down" for me :)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my newcomers   my newcomers - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

my newcomers
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next