Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca

Go down 
+2
Pardofelis
widukind
6 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca Empty
PostSubject: Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca   Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 6:58 pm

These "brand" i have seen in a spanish toy shop

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca   Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 7:13 pm

I would like to see them closer, but I would say that the red deer, skunk and wild boar in the "Animales del bosque" (forest animals) box in the last photo, are all CollectA.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca   Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 8:02 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
I would like to see them closer, but I would say that the red deer, skunk and wild boar in the "Animales del bosque" (forest animals) box in the last photo, are all CollectA.

Yes, i think so. But i believe more knockoffs

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca   Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 10:08 pm

Would agree they look like they are knock offs of a few brands but look to be reasonable well made ones.I have seen that dinos before while on holidays in Spain but not the others.

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca   Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 2:36 am

Those are lovely, and I would be happy to buy some whatever the source. (probably doesn't help we don't have CollectA here)
I'd be happy to jump on that prehistoric marine reptile set especially. Crocodile
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca   Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 8:23 pm

Those look very nice!!!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca   Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 9:31 pm

I think they are all CollectA knock-offs, and very detailed ones, too, just look at the dogs Shocked

Thankyou for the pictures, dear friend Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca   Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca Empty

Back to top Go down

Have seen in a toy shop of Mallorca
Page 1 of 1