Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REBOR Is Making Horses now.

Go down 
+4
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Farm collector
Takama
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

REBOR Is Making Horses now. Empty
PostSubject: REBOR Is Making Horses now.   REBOR Is Making Horses now. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 11:00 pm

Ok   Rebor is a Compnay that i know for being involved in makeing Realistic dinosaur models With controversial Acuracy issues. However, they have been branching out into diffrent subjects with varying degrees of succes.

What I think peak your guys interest is the the fact that they have been makeing horses now.

This is the Qhoute from there Facebook Page

Quote :
Didn't see this coming did you?

WIA Brigitte Eberl Edition 1:18 scale Black Leopard and Dark Bay Pangare, designed by Gustav and manufactrured by REBOR, now available at shop.modellpferdeversand.de/

The intial batch have already been sold out before Christmas and the new batch will become avaialbe in early March at just €8.95, if you are both a horse lover and a REBOR fan then here is your chance to grab something different for a change - that right we don't just make dinosaurs!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So Yes, I thoght i show these off to you STS Members. As you are more apreciative of Horses then i am Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: REBOR Is Making Horses now.   REBOR Is Making Horses now. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 11:28 pm

Very nice horses Very Happy The dark bay one is a must have for me cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: REBOR Is Making Horses now.   REBOR Is Making Horses now. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 11:32 pm

We already know the horse as it can be seen through [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] However, I had no idea Rebor was selling them. If they want to venture seriously into horses, this is a fantastic start.

Last edited by Roger on Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: REBOR Is Making Horses now.   REBOR Is Making Horses now. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 12:01 am

I actually really like these two. If the colors are accurate I'll have to get some!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: REBOR Is Making Horses now.   REBOR Is Making Horses now. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 5:55 pm

They are awesome !!!! affraid
Arrrrhw, - look at that tilted ear I love you

What size and price may they be ???

If the price and size are ok, and they keep the quality, I guress they will have great success with them.
I guess that there ar at leats 100 times as many hores model colletors as dino-model collectors ? scratch

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: REBOR Is Making Horses now.   REBOR Is Making Horses now. EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:46 am

SUSANNE wrote:
They are awesome !!!! affraid
Arrrrhw, - look at that tilted ear I love you

What size and price may they be ???

If the price and size are ok, and they keep the quality, I guress they will have great success with them.
I guess that there ar at leats 100 times as many hores model colletors as dino-model collectors ? scratch

Susanne, they are just wonderful !
I got them from MPV and I am in love with them ... especially with the Dark Bay Pangare one .
The size is really nice , the price is €8.95 of each. Check them HERE
I made some photos ( with not good light ... ) with CollectA horses :

The quality of the plastic material is also very good and the paintwork , especially of the Dark Bay is really beautiful.

And I am in love with that face :

A small walkaround of this beautiful model. ( Sory for the bad pics) :

The face of the Leopard one :

Here they are together:

And like Roger showed, you can see the topic from Shanti [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , with her beautiful photos Wink

Last edited by costicuba on Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: REBOR Is Making Horses now.   REBOR Is Making Horses now. EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:58 am

But now I am confused ... scratch
I also saw the post from Rebor on Facebook , which Takama showed to us ...
and they said, that this model is ``designed by Gustav`` , but on MPV it`s written, that actually the name of the horse is ``Gustav`` and I tought, that is designed by Brigitte Eberl, who is a great sculptor of horse models ... So, now I don`t know who is right .. :)
What do you think ?

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: REBOR Is Making Horses now.   REBOR Is Making Horses now. EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 12:45 pm

costicuba wrote:
But now I am confused ... scratch
I also saw the post from Rebor on Facebook , which Takama showed to us ...
and they said, that this model is ``designed by Gustav`` , but on MPV it`s written, that actually the name of the horse is ``Gustav`` and I tought, that is designed by Brigitte Eberl, who is a great sculptor of horse models ... So, now I don`t know who is right .. :)
What do you think ?
Definitely a sculpt by Brigitte Eberl. :) The horse was dubbed 'Gustav'.

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: REBOR Is Making Horses now.   REBOR Is Making Horses now. EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 5:47 pm

If Rebor made these, why are they under the WIA section of MPV?

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: REBOR Is Making Horses now.   REBOR Is Making Horses now. EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:20 pm

This is another demonstration that toy industry is not that linear. We don't know actually what it is, a WIA model that Rebor is selling. much likely. Rebor is maybe only checking if there is market to this kind of figure to start later their own line? Time will tell.
Kosta, thanks a lot for these comparison pictures, the horse is wonderful and the size is accordingly.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: REBOR Is Making Horses now.   REBOR Is Making Horses now. EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:18 pm

OHHHH! Kosta, what wonderful horses !!! cheers
I LOVE heavy horses, and these radiate all the charm of such magnificent animals I love you I love you

Laughing Laughing Always some fun finding out what is what and who is who and who made what and when , or...... Almost like detective novels !!! Suspect Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: REBOR Is Making Horses now.   REBOR Is Making Horses now. EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:34 pm

Oh my gosh, beautiful big draft horses! Gotta find those.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: REBOR Is Making Horses now.   REBOR Is Making Horses now. EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 10:20 pm

Here is what Rebor Had to say on the DTF When i showed off the Horses on there

Rebor wrote:
You'll surperised to learn what else we've made and how many other brands we've been working with over the last few years XD

Although we can't reveal which products were manufactured by us since confidentiality agreements were sign but we do like seeing you guys enjoying our works in the dark

So maybe these Horses may not be Rebor Branded, but Rebor Manufacutured? I have no Real Clue how it works.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: REBOR Is Making Horses now.   REBOR Is Making Horses now. EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 11:30 pm

Takama wrote:
Here is what Rebor Had to say on the DTF When i showed off the Horses on there

Rebor wrote:
You'll surperised to learn what else we've made and how many other brands we've been working with over the last few years XD

Although we can't reveal which products were manufactured by us since confidentiality agreements were sign but we do like seeing you guys enjoying our works in the dark

So maybe these Horses may not be Rebor Branded, but Rebor Manufacutured? I have no Real Clue how it works.

Thanks for sharing that post with us. If Rebor is the manufacturer, it is even more surprising! Shocked

PostSubject: Re: REBOR Is Making Horses now.   REBOR Is Making Horses now. Empty

Back to top Go down

REBOR Is Making Horses now.
Page 1 of 1