Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Giulia's additions

Go down 
+8
Tove
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Wilorvise
Farm collector
Roger
landrover
Giulia
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Giulia

Giulia

Country/State : Italy

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:34 pm

I've decided to start this topic with some figures I've found recently in a local toy shop. cheers  They're five retired figures from Schleich:

- Schleich Simmenthal cow and calf 13641 and 13642
- Schleich Giant Panda 14706
- Schleich Sea Lion and pup 14365 and 14704

I was searching for the cow and calf for such a long time, since I love the retired cattle from schleich (and I think they're among the best on the market) and I was really surprised to find them in my town with the panda Shocked
The sea lions weren't on my list but I fell in love with them and couldn't resist I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nothing strange or rare, but I love all of them I love you

Last edited by Giulia on Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:55 pm

cheers cheers
Very nice, especially the sea lion and pup.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 12:10 am

I am glad you opened this topic! Schleich retired cattle is very good and some new Schleich cattle is very good too. Though, among other companies, you can find equally great cattle figures and with a range of breeds even more diversified!

Giulia

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 10:17 am

Thank you Fernando and Roger sunny

I know that other brands produce amazing cattle figures too! I've only just started expanding this part of my collection, as I've always been more interested in wildlife Laughing

Country/State : Norway

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 10:56 pm

I just love that Simmental cow  I love you  I think she is one of the best, if not THE best cow replicas made ever drunken

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 5:35 am

Congrats on such a lovely find!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:43 am

Big congrats! Every figure figure there is lovely, I especially love the sea lions.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 8:15 am

Great finds !!! cheers

And great photo, - it is wonderful to see how a collection expands, and I love reading your comments Applause Very Happy

Tove

Country/State : Norway

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 11:26 am

Congrats for finding such lovely retired models in a local toy shop. It's like finding gold. cheers

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 5:03 pm

Oh I have visited shops in the past that have sold retired figures from ages ago. For example I visited my village's toy shop and I found the Schleich 13443 Animal Keeper which had been retired 7 years earlier prior to me acquiring this figure in 2019.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Giulia

Giulia

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 9:25 pm

Thank you so much for all your kind comments! I love you

Farm collector wrote:
I just love that Simmental cow  I love you  I think she is one of the best, if not THE best cow replicas made ever drunken
I agree! I love it too! Now I'll look for the bull bounce

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 9:29 pm

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 4:22 am

Great finds ! cheers
All of them are among the best Schleich figures .
I am still searching for this wonderful Simmental cow .. and also the bull.
Now thanks to a very good friend, I have the lovely calf :)
Congratulations Giulia sunny

Giulia

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:15 pm

Thank you again for your kind replies! I love you
Yesterday my collection grew a little as I added three more recent figures cheers

-Schleich Sloth bear 14779
-Schleich Red Panda 14833
-Schleich Giant tortoise 14824

Finally I decided to buy the Sloth bear as I heard it will be retired this year and I'm not disappointed at all! It's an amazing figure in my opinion!
Then my first two figures of 2020: I was so excited by the red panda, but sincerely I'm a bit disappointed, as the paintjob could be a lot better... but I love the giant tortoise! I love you

I'm sorry for the bad light in the photos

Advicot

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:37 pm

I would agree with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the paint job on the red panda is disappointing, but I'll still be getting it.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 6:15 pm

Congrats again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:17 pm

I already have the sloth bear, if I had not it, I'd be in a hurry to get it as soon as possible. Sloth bears are really rare in toy shape and surprisingly, it was Schleich who did it. It couldn't be more expectable from CollectA or Safari but Schleich won the race and fortunately that is one of the great figures of the company.
... and who resists to red pandas. They are quite cute and small figures, nobody complains having a few of them. Wink It seems the painting, a strong point of the Schleich of the old times, is not anymore as it was in the past, at least some figures do not show their traditional quality.
I like the tortoise too. I have the Mojö Fun in my priorities but at a certain time I may give a look to that one too.

Giulia

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 10:28 pm

Advicot wrote:
I would agree with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the paint job on the red panda is disappointing, but I'll still be getting it.
Yes it could have been a lot better, but I couldn't resist! It's way better in real!

Roger wrote:
I already have the sloth bear, if I had not it, I'd be in a hurry to get it as soon as possible. Sloth bears are really rare in toy shape and surprisingly, it was Schleich who did it. It couldn't be more expectable from CollectA or Safari but Schleich won the race and fortunately that is one of the great figures of the company.
... and who resists to red pandas. They are quite cute and small figures, nobody complains having a few of them. Wink It seems the painting, a strong point of the Schleich of the old times, is not anymore as it was in the past, at least some figures do not show their traditional quality.
I like the tortoise too. I have the Mojö Fun in my priorities but at a certain time I may give a look to that one too.
I, too, have always found the sloth bear to be an extremely well-made figure, but I don't know why I waited until now Shocked
The 2020 figures aree not at the same levels for sure, but  they couldn't miss from my collection Smile

Admin
Roger

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 1:11 am

Giulia wrote:
Advicot wrote:
Yes it could have been a lot better, but I couldn't resist! It's way better in real!

Roger wrote:
I, too, have always found the sloth bear to be an extremely well-made figure, but I don't know why I waited until now Shocked
The 2020 figures aree not at the same levels for sure, but  they couldn't miss from my collection Smile

Despite the inconsistency, some of the Schleich new generation of animals are pleasing me a lot. For example, the last cheetah is my favourite of all Schleich cheetahs, the same with the tiger, koala, hyena and a few others. These last years also brought some masterpieces like the giant pangolin, this sloth bear or the psittacosaurs to give a few examples.

Caracal

Country/State : France

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:31 am

..and indian rhino, aligator, dinogorgon.. :)
Back to top Go down
Giulia

Giulia

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:41 am

Roger wrote:
Giulia wrote:
Advicot wrote:

Roger wrote:

Despite the inconsistency, some of the Schleich new generation of animals are pleasing me a lot. For example, the last cheetah is my favourite of all Schleich cheetahs, the same with the tiger, koala, hyena  and a few others. These last years also brought some masterpieces like the giant pangolin, this sloth bear  or the psittacosaurs to give a few examples.

Caracal wrote:
..and indian rhino, aligator, dinogorgon.. :)

Yes!! I surely agree! Shocked  I love the giant pangolin, the orix, the moufflon, just to name a few and also some dinosaurs are amazing, although I don't collect them at the moment... this means that they are still able to make small masterpieces, although perhaps not all of their line will be on the same level cheers

Giulia

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyFri May 29, 2020 4:10 pm

Hi everyone! I hope you're all ok! I'm finally back I love you
The last months have been quite challenging because of the restrictions here. However, I managed to find something interesting anyway study
So, here are some of my latest additions:

Firstly, again some retired Schleich figures I wanted for so long and I finally found in a local shop and discounted! I couldn't be happier Shocked
-Schleich African buffalo 14640
-Schleich African buffalo calf 14641
-Schleich Tapir 14615

Then some nice Papo figures:
-Papo 50227 Golden lion tamarin
-Papo 50128 Alpine marmot
-Papo 50021 Tiger cub

And finally the Chamois (64450) by Bullyland and a no-name old Thomson gazelle (?), a figure I've had since my childhood which I have always loved, but I have only recently found and put in my collection !(with Collecta springbok for scale) cheers I know It isn't so realistic, but I think it's pretty nice!

Again nothing strange or rare, but I hope to gradually expand my collection cheers

Advicot

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyFri May 29, 2020 4:33 pm

Some lovely figures :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyFri May 29, 2020 5:09 pm

WOW !!! You found those extremely valuable retired Schleich - with a REBATE affraid

And some very nice Papos Applause

As always I am happy when somebody sees the beauty of Bullyland :DI have that gazelle also, and as far as I remember it was made by a compagny called Max Carl , - here on my web site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

I love them very, very much drunken

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions EmptyFri May 29, 2020 5:32 pm

I see in this lot very nice animals: Buffalo and tapir schleich, Thomson gazelle and springbok .

Congratulations. cheers

Sponsored content

Giulia's additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giulia's additions   Giulia's additions Empty

Back to top Go down

Giulia's additions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next